• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    • Seen today
    I had to do it twice before it worked.

Also, you can pass through a strength boulder on Dewford Island to get to the Battle Palace early.

Edit: And the text for the boulder is one step to the left of the boulder.

Edit2: Steven in Granite cave has Wallice's sprite.

Last edited:

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Still not working I did everything right why is working you for not me I did twice it make no sense today is not my day.

Years
    • Seen today
    I have no clue.

Also, can we have some sort of teleporter/fly system for Hoenn? going back and forth gets old fast.

Edit; I moved them to the data folder not pasted. Maybe try that?

Years
    • Seen today
    Flannery is standing on the hot spring water not submerged in it, although that part is probably difficult to do.

Years
    • Seen today
    The waterfall east of Fallarbor can be walked up to, allowing early Battle Factory access.

Edit: Corrected waterfall spelling.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I finished the game is a awesome game the plot was amazing super fun I have a question are you are you planning make another game in the future or are you taking a break. You do not the answer the question if u feel uncomfortable.

Years
    I finished the game is a awesome game the plot was amazing super fun I have a question are you are you planning make another game in the future or are you taking a break. You do not the answer the question if u feel uncomfortable.

I'm very happy you enjoyed it!

This will be my final project for now, but in the future I want to at least make one more. Possibly a prequel to this series to really wrap everything up nicely.

Years
    • Seen today
    Many to put this here earlier but the sign for the battle dome has the text one tile to high.

You can also walk on the sign.

Edit: Dome not some Grammarly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    i think i found another bug, i went to this big mansion in route 85 and saw neo rocket there and carr told me ill see you in the gym town after i beat everyone in the mansion, but when i went back to the town there was a small girl told me to find the gym leader and the gym leader doesnt talk at all xD

Back