• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    Hey so I've downloaded the hack and right off the bat this looks very interesting and fun, but I do have to mention that the player sprite seems to be squished in comparison to the other NPC sprites, is that intentional?

Edit: I've seen that the female trainer sprite seems to bounce around too when running so I'm going to assume this isn't meant to be happening?

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey so I've downloaded the hack and right off the bat this looks very interesting and fun, but I do have to mention that the player sprite seems to be squished in comparison to the other NPC sprites, is that intentional?

Edit: I've seen that the female trainer sprite seems to bounce around too when running so I'm going to assume this isn't meant to be happening?

I had a bit of difficulty with the Lyra sprite, which I carried over from the first game. I tried several different dimension changes but unfortunately that's the best of the worst, I'm horrible with graphics even when it comes to resizing...

If I get some extra time at the end of the week I'll see if I can make it any better.

Years
    I've updated the intro page with some information on the twelve Gyms and the challenge you must face before the Gym Leader.

This is to help you understand in case the in-game dialogue isn't clear enough for some of the more difficult ones that you'll face, especially #7

Tonight's update: Everything in mainland Hoenn has been mapped! If I keep this pace, I may be able to release the full game on Saturday.

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there a Discord? If not.. for the starters what do they specialize in? Trunq/Flambear/Cruz.. special attackers? physical? etc..

Years
    Is there a Discord? If not.. for the starters what do they specialize in? Trunq/Flambear/Cruz.. special attackers? physical? etc..

No Discord, I'm unfamiliar with it actually.

For these starters they mimic the Kanto starter's stats.

Spoiler:

Years
    UPDATE: The game is finished!

I'll be uploading the full version soon, hopefully in the next few days.

I've play-tested from start to finish and have hopefully taken care of any errors, though I'm sure some will still pop up. As they do, I will make a list and fix the minor ones in one patch once several people have cleared the game. Bigger errors will of course take priority and receive a fix as soon as I am able to upload, not being able to do that at home creates delays.

Once you clear the main story in Shinto, you will have access to the Hoenn Region. Just like with Kanto in G/S/C, the region is downsized a bit but rather than making the maps smaller I've cut out the water routes and areas that are not really important in this post game. I did my best to recreate the maps based on Emerald Version appearance.

The Battle Frontier from Gen 3 is present and accessible post-post game but functions more like the anime, where each location has the Frontier Brain only that you will battle. These matches, save for one, require you to choose either two or three Pokemon to use against the Frontier Brains.

The "official" end of the game is after you've defeated the Battle Pyramid, with the final Trainer's levels in the low 90's.

There are a total of 281 Pokemon available to catch as well, so fill that Pokedex!

Years
    Oh that's great! Will we be able to keep our current save files with the full version?

You should be able to. When I did the update last time there were no reports of save file issues.

I think the only reason they wouldn't would be if I were to remove a Pokemon's data that is in your party/storage, which hasn't been done.

Back