• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Years
    I'm thrilled that everyone seems to be enjoying the game, so I think I'll share another teaser for what's to come next!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Help. When I entered the Ruins of Alph and spoke to Petrel and then Will, as I walk out, this happens. An popup that says

Script 'MiscData' line 171: Errno::ENOENT occured.
    No such file or directory - Data/formspecies.dat

Years
    Help. When I entered the Ruins of Alph and spoke to Petrel and then Will, as I walk out, this happens. An popup that says

Script 'MiscData' line 171: Errno::ENOENT occured.
    No such file or directory - Data/formspecies.dat

Yep! The exact same thing happened to me as well. :/

Just had a look on line, this is an error that is common with essentials (among other weird ones)

If this keeps on, try using a Repel before you go inside. The glitch for whatever reason, seems like it's trying to find individual species data for each form of Unown.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I just started playing Electrum and I'm loving it so far. Johto is my favorite region and I always appreciate a fan game or ROM hack that represents it.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Aye, thought I'd drop another error that came my way, it's not game crashing, but if the move knock off us used by an enemy an error text box pops up on screen.

Years
    Aye, thought I'd drop another error that came my way, it's not game crashing, but if the move knock off us used by an enemy an error text box pops up on screen.

Interesting... I wonder if these odd glitches are occurring because I compiled the graphics, data and battle system files? That's the only thing I did differently with this upload.

Anyway, sorry you're running into these weird ones 🙁

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    First, love the story and the game. Very enjoyable.

But I have ran into an issue when storming the palace, I click the statues to open the final door, and it doesn't open. I don't know what do if that is a glitch or I just missed something

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Hello guys, I have a little problem with the game. I am stuck in the Ruin of Alphs. The game says "Script 'Miscdata line 171 : errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Data/formspecies.dat Can someone could help me with this, I really want to go further in the game :)

Years
    Hey, just wanted to say I really enjoy the game so far! I just got to the Whirl Islands and I really like what you did there.

Reading the comments I see you were talking about a speedup button, that'd greatly improve the player's experience. I was wondering if you do plan on adding it anytime soon, because if you do I'll hold on to my savefile until then.

Years
    First, love the story and the game. Very enjoyable.

But I have ran into an issue when storming the palace, I click the statues to open the final door, and it doesn't open. I don't know what do if that is a glitch or I just missed something

You are in Cedar City correct? Make sure you have gone back and forth between the top floor and basement, I believe the final switch is in the room with the Rocket Executives.

como descargo el juego

Puede obtenerlo de la sección "descargar" en la publicación principal.

Hello guys, I have a little problem with the game. I am stuck in the Ruin of Alphs. The game says "Script 'Miscdata line 171 : errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Data/formspecies.dat Can someone could help me with this, I really want to go further in the game :)

Use a repel in this area if you keep seeing the error. Oddly, it is trying to define each species of Unown as a different Pokemon.

Years
    Hey, just wanted to say I really enjoy the game so far! I just got to the Whirl Islands and I really like what you did there.

Reading the comments I see you were talking about a speedup button, that'd greatly improve the player's experience. I was wondering if you do plan on adding it anytime soon, because if you do I'll hold on to my savefile until then.

Glad you're enjoying it!

I don't have plans to add to this game that function but it's something I'm going to try for the sequel if the Youtuber I follow has a video tutorial on it.

If I weren't short on time I would consider adding to this one.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Aye, I'm sorry for flooding your thread with my posts, but I thought I'd make a suggestion, when you are using OW sprites, make sure you don't mix gen 4 with gen 3, it does make the NPCs look a little awkwardly placed. Also, the beta Mon Cruz meant to be a physical or special attacker?

Years
    Aye, I'm sorry for flooding your thread with my posts, but I thought I'd make a suggestion, when you are using OW sprites, make sure you don't mix gen 4 with gen 3, it does make the NPCs look a little awkwardly placed. Also, the beta Mon Cruz meant to be a physical or special attacker?

For Cruz and its family line the attack stat is higher.

I think it is reply #62 I listed all of the base stats for final forms of the betas, in case you are looking for others in the future.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Having a desire to go back to gen 2 remake games after watching the amazing music video pokemon put out today just getting nostalgic for all the gens. Read your breakdown of this game and it sounds awesome very excited to play it and experience your version of Johto and the story.

Years
    I feel really silly because I made it through the game without finding fly. kinda unfortunate haha

I was just going to ask the same thing, because I finished the main story as well. lol

Fun game, overall. I recommend it a lot.

The HM for Fly is a little off the beaten path over on Pudgy Pidgey Island, you have to speak with the sailor in Inland City to get there. There's a TM and a small interaction with Falkner and his father but nothing substantial.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Years
    Small update from me

Hoping to open the thread for the sequel next week. All of the internal work is done so now I am moving on to mapping/scripting with the first two towns and routes finished. However, October starts my busy season so the work has been slowed a bit.

This game will be a continuation of the story, taking place six months after your win at the Johto League.

Back