• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Elite Redux v1.6.1 [complete] — Unique Multi-Ability Difficulty Hack

Egd

Days
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    for some reason, whenever i try to visit the online pokedex, i get a 404 error with it saying "There isn't a GitHub Pages site here." does anyone know why this is happening?

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Hey Man, Great hack, I was wondering where to find Toxel/Toxtricity? I looked on the dex but nothing shows up. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Toxel is a gift mon after beating trainers after slateport city

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Is there any way to update the code so that speed checks are recalculated between moves?
    For instance in doubles if tailwind is activated after moves are selected, timing is still set as if tailwind isn't in effect.
    I imagine that could also help with icy wind in doubles
    Also I can't seem to get skill swap on medicham? I don't know if that's an intentional nerf but I know in SV it's compatible

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Great hack man, is there any chance to randomize mega's catchable in the wild and players to have more than one in their party?

Years
    • Her/She
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I really dig this hack. The ability to use everything and (as long as you go for them) have them at your beck n call has made one of these type of hacks really fun! If I can't beat a boss due to the lack of a perfect counter, I'm not just given the middle finger for picking my team wrong. You can easily team build on the fly and strategize a way out. The buffs are really cool too, Seaking has been one of the most reliable pokemon for some reason lol.

That being said, few small critiques. Its impossible to complete the pokedex without releasing some mons. There's literally not enough box space which is lame. Some moves are also broken. Flip Turn just straight up doesn't work sometimes (I have no clue what triggers that) and most menu pop ups are often listing the wrong ability. Not sure what causes that either.

Lastly cause Brainrot, I didn't see a tier list on Tiermaker for this hack and its unique forms. So I made one and it can be found here

Days
    • Seen today
    Just finished a run in Elite mode and saw the announcement for 2.0.
    Even if it's probably too late to make more changes i would still like to change some nitpicks with the way some pokemon were changed in this game.
    First off i'd like to talk about Alolan Raichu and Tapu Koko. I feel Alolan Raichu really suffered from the change to Rising Voltage, it used to be it's one really strong suit, now it feels like it's just speed control that struggles to get any kills and usually dies in return. Most of it's power issues stem from it's Levitate innate, which while i can understand it may have been given to it as a way to balance it, changing Rising Voltage as well is a bit *too* much imo. As for Koko, it's straight up worse than Raichu and is pretty much a glorified rain setter, i don't like the choice to give it Levitate at all, it simply doesn't feel worth it for a mon locked to postgame as opposed to one you can get straight up after beating Roxanne. I know Tapu Bulu had Levitate taken away from it so hopefully the same can be done for Koko.
    Secondly, Lurantis should not be bug type, full stop. Not only does it go against the point of it's design, it's pretty much objectively a nerf to a pokemon that wasn't that good in the first place. There's plenty of great grass types early on just for Lurantis to be so scuffed in comparison because of it's horrible typing.
    Lastly, Carbink... Please just give it Calm Mind back lol, my man got done so dirty by that.

Days
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I was wondering if you could give some more info on what level u set the other evos too like trade and day and night because I was wondering what level haunter evolves into Gengar

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Btw, l hope this game gonna get udpated again, since if you turn off random pokemon in pokemon center, l dont know how you will be able to turn it on again, since l want ralts badly but l cant turn off the randomize pokemon :")

Back