• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wow you guys are making great process in the mapping, and the maps look awesome. I think you should keep it up with the same attitude! I like what you are doing!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The map looks great Hiccup! I'm almost done with Pummelo Island and I'll post it soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    cartmic said:
    Putting the maps up spoils the whole game :(

What do ya mean? Would you play a game if you didnt know what it was on about? Of course you wouldn't

And its a requirement in this forum anyway.

By the way Christos, you hack looks amazing, no - beautiful. No wonder you're always offering help to other members. Congrats to you and all others helping, it's a work of art.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    [ray.z] said:
    What do ya mean? Would you play a game if you didnt know what it was on about? Of course you wouldn't

And its a requirement in this forum anyway.

By the way Christos, you hack looks amazing, no - beautiful. No wonder you're always offering help to other members. Congrats to you and all others helping, it's a work of art.

Do you see comercial RPG games maps of there town ever being released?

And where exactly does it say its a requirement to put a picture of your maps up ay?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Pummelo Island will be finished in the afternoon since when I was almost done something happened and I don't have it so now I have to start it all over again.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Dude it would be better to post in-game screen or just parts of the island:) . It's stupid to know all of the maps:rambo:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    yeha you have right but we just making maps right now so we post all the maps

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    We'll post only screenies of the islands and screenies for all the caves and forests that are in the island. I'm almost done with Pummelo Island, I'll post it soon.

Years
    Can't wait to see it Christos!

Anyway, for what we have planned, we are not able to make screenshots at the moment. (There is much event editing to do.) There is a different way to get your Pokémon, but I am not going to tell. (Unless Chrsitos lets me, or he does himself.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I finished Pummelo Island, I'm not so good at caves but I'll make events.
    Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back