• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Advanced

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Ngl, i feel the same when i come back to this thread. While ROM hacking has come really far, there is a certain charm about Dex replacement hacks, not to mention they feel a whole lot less congested.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I tried to make a pokemon emerald rom hack with the physical/special split and decaps. But when I tried to use it with the de-gredn patch, the physical/special split was gone. How do I fix this?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Is this still an ongoing project?

I really enjoyed playing the beta - especially the new gym puzzles :-)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Is this still an ongoing project?

I really enjoyed playing the beta - especially the new gym puzzles :-)

Same here, I find myself coming back to this thread every year with the same question in mind. The creator is still active on the Pokecommunity though. so I reckon there's a bit of hope.

Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Heya. You may remember my ugly mug from hacks like Emerald Tier Shift and FireRed Advanced, both hacks which are pretty decent I guess. But have you ever wondered... what if they fused? What if they combined and created an offspring more glorious than either? What if there was FireRed Tier Shift Advanced?

Well, I have no answer to that question because that's not what I'm here to showcase today, but I do have something that I think is pretty neat, in my opinion.

Ladies, gentlemen, and deeply appreciated nonbinary friends, I present to you...

1BjY6b2.png

Pokémon Emerald Advanced

So what's new?
Spoiler:

New Abilities, Moves, and Other Stuff
Spoiler:

How far does it go?
Spoiler:

Gym Leader Levels
Spoiler:

All Pokémon Available
Spoiler:

Screenshots (Spoilers Within)
Spoiler:

General Advice
Spoiler:

To-Do List
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Known Bugs (Please Read Before Reporting)
Spoiler:

Downloads
O
Heya. You may remember my ugly mug from hacks like Emerald Tier Shift and FireRed Advanced, both hacks which are pretty decent I guess. But have you ever wondered... what if they fused? What if they combined and created an offspring more glorious than either? What if there was FireRed Tier Shift Advanced?

Well, I have no answer to that question because that's not what I'm here to showcase today, but I do have something that I think is pretty neat, in my opinion.

Ladies, gentlemen, and deeply appreciated nonbinary friends, I present to you...

1BjY6b2.png

Pokémon Emerald Advanced

So what's new?
Spoiler:

New Abilities, Moves, and Other Stuff
Spoiler:

How far does it go?
Spoiler:

Gym Leader Levels
Spoiler:

All Pokémon Available
Spoiler:

Screenshots (Spoilers Within)
Spoiler:

General Advice
Spoiler:

To-Do List
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Known Bugs (Please Read Before Reporting)
Spoiler:

Downloads
Is this ongoing, hiatus, or abandoned?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
It has been a very long time since the developer has dropped an update, but they do seem to be active on here. Only time will tell, I reckon.

Back