• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Emerald - ROM Base (Free to Use)

Li Yun

"Does the truth exist or is it all a lie and the w
Years
  • I don't know if this base rom is still attractive to anyone, but i apologize for my absence as I have been going through some difficulties in the past few months, one of which is that my laptop and storage drives have been damaged. I am currently reorganizing and may bring updates for everyone in the future.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't worry, everyone has personal life going on, I'm happy to see you're still here and I'm currently in the process of making a hack with your base.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    I don't know if this base rom is still attractive to anyone, but i apologize for my absence as I have been going through some difficulties in the past few months, one of which is that my laptop and storage drives have been damaged. I am currently reorganizing and may bring updates for everyone in the future.

Oh, don't worry! Your ROM Base is still Great! don't give up!

Years
    • She/Her + They/Them
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    What patchers are people using? Every time I try and apply the patch, I get an error

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Did you expand the rom before patching?

~ Li Yun~ This rom base is incredible, I love it so much! I hope everything is going okay for you :]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I'm trying to change the rom bases trainer sprites and the one linked in the main post tells me it's for fire red or ruby any help is appreciated

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Hello,

I have downloaded your patch and it is working fine, but when I put it through a randomizer it says that it is not compatible. Is their anyway to randomize this game with the patch?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Hello everyone, dumb question but I've started the new patch and it's working but I haven't ran into any Pokémon from Gen 4 onward yet. Will they only be available post game or have I simply not gotten far enough yet?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    You have to add each non-native pokemon manually to make them accessable. Use for example the "Advance Map"-Editor to change the settings for wild pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    i have a question. when i try to use pge with the rom base, every thing show me a error message (i use the version 3.7 and i have try 3.8 and 3.8.1 and do not work to

Years
    • He
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    In the Wild Pokemon tab, why are the names of Pokemon weirdly written? They are just unreadable words such as ç0 lùò

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In the Wild Pokemon tab, why are the names of Pokemon weirdly written? They are just unreadable words such as ç0 lùò

You have to use expanded version of advanced map for it to work properly you can find it on the first page under programs compatible section in the main post

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    is there any way to limit national dex? say i want to have only 400 instead of 800+, but the prof still says that we completed the dex only by catching those 400.
    what about editing the number of the regional dex?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    is there any way to limit national dex? say i want to have only 400 instead of 800+, but the prof still says that we completed the dex only by catching those 400.
    what about editing the number of the regional dex?

I believe you can edit the pokedex in pge hope that helps

Years
    • He
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    You have to use expanded version of advanced map for it to work properly you can find it on the first page under programs compatible section in the main post

Thank you very much. You are very helpful. I have another question, do you know which version of Advance Trainer can be used for this ROM? I tried a version however the Pokemon the trainers can be used are limited up to Gen 3 only. But the items that can be held are up to Alola.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you very much. You are very helpful. I have another question, do you know which version of Advance Trainer can be used for this ROM? I tried a version however the Pokemon the trainers can be used are limited up to Gen 3 only. But the items that can be held are up to Alola.

Any version of that tool will definitely not support this base due being an older one but either use g3t or pge for editing trainers hope this info helps

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    is it possible to remove the day/night cycle here (or the lighting in the overworld and in battle)? i really do not like it
    the reason i want to delete it is that the battle sprites for trainers just don't have this lighting. rival brendan's sprite is as bright as ever even when it's night time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey, I can't get Hex Maniac Advance because my laptop doesn't have enough storage. How do I do this with the HxD hex editor?

Back