• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald - Wally Version [UPDATED!][Complete][V1.10]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 22, 2021
Did you do the fire red version of wally by any chance if so where could I find a download link i loved the emerald version just finished it

Years
how do you download this hack, ie i downloaded the files but as soon as i try to start the file in the VisualGameBoyAdvance, it doesn't start anything.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
HI, idk if this is a bug or not but at the beginning i could use rock smash with gardevoir but further throughout i couldn't anymore. pls help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
What do I do in Sky Pillar? All Zinnia is saying is "I trained for this!
Now leave me alone!" And nothing else is happening, I hate that these softlocks always seen to happen to me, am I doing something wrong?

LucasRCD

Screaming ball of feathers
Days
Hi, I also created an account just to comment here. As someone who's been watching a streamer Nuzlocke this hack, I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed at how the Granite Cave Team Magma showdown turns out. It's a bit... anticlimatic? The dialogue says that they're looking for an ancient volcano located somewhere in it, but the last room is unaltered. Missed opportunity to add a ladder at that room and repurpose the Seafloor Cavern's bottom floor for it, as that'd also allow for including the missing TM for Earthquake, which especially hurts for the endgame as it robs Altaria of some vital coverage, giving the hack fake difficulty. This is the one big criticism I have of the hack, the other is more so a questionable decision: Why the hell does Brendan's Flygon know Thunder, an illegal move???? On a lesser note, Drake's Kingdra knowing Dragon Claw instead of Dragon Breath.

Last edited:

Timz0r

I lick rocks for science.
Days
  • Seen yesterday
I also just made an account just to say this. This is the rom hack that inspired me to learn and delve into the world of Pokémon GBA rom hacking myself. While the ending really felt anti-climatic and the bugs that popped off every now and then, still I liked this one for what it was worth. It was a bit refreshing to me to expierence the Hoenn region in a differnt path unlike most rom hacks just keep the same path untouched. I just don't see this considered 'completed' however, which is very unfortunate. I liked that this rom hack stayed true to the Gen 3 engine with a differnt route through the Hoenn region, while most people nowadays add a bunch of a flashy newer gen stuff rom base disguised with a bunch of ridiculous NPC teams being thrown at you and call it a day, while not even make an effort in the story or the planning of the route through the map at all. It just seems the dev has moved on with this, which is kinda a bummer. I know the dev probably won't ever read this; but please consider finishing this rom hack instead of leaving this in an unfinished state. Wally doesn't deserve this.

Back