• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    What are Data type resistance/weakeness?

there's one of those fancy new file items u can find in game that tells u all about it and its weaknesses/resistances/extra effects, tho i forget where its located u should be able to check the item location guide on page 1 to find out but if its not mentioned there the only thing i can say is to go hunting for it, luckily iirc its not too terribly out of the way

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    Hi, i am trying to level up my pokemon for the Dark Celebi fight, but after the first trainer, I go back to the start. Is there a way to fix that?

Years
  • Hey I've been playing Pokémon Empyrean for months now and have been captivated by the story! Though recently, as I'm just trying to really enjoy the story and play the game casually, I noticed that the game has become increasingly more difficult sometime around the 7th or 8th badge and beyond. I switched over to easy mode to enjoy the story and not have to deal with extremely high level fights, but even on easy mode the fights feel like there sometimes impossible. Multiple times, especially during all the fights and events that take place after the 8th gym badge, I feel like my Pokémon aren't strong enough to even fight Pokémon that shouldn't be able to do so much damage to my own. For example, I feel like my Empoleon with max IV's and really well trained EV's gets defeated easily in a few 3 or 4 hits by a Pokémon like Magmortar, that's weak to Empoleon and should be taken down in 1 hit. Considering the fact that my Empoleon is like 20 levels ahead of the Magmortar. Anyways, I usually go and get Pokémon that have really good and well rounded stats and form a team around them, but its like even a strong pseudo legendary like Dragonite gets defeated swiftly in 2 hits by a move that's not even super effective on it! All my Pokémon are as strong as I can get them to be, yet I'm struggling to take down a level 80 "Pokémon" with a level 100+ Pokémon using a super effective move and on easy mode! I looked to see if there's anything else I can improve and found out about Generation power. All my Pokémon currently have a GP level of 0, and I have no idea of how to increase it or if by increasing it my Pokémon will perform better. I have just finished (somehow) getting past the events of the future and want to devote my time to training my Pokémon or newer ones so I can at least stand a chance when I have to face the Elite 4. Any tips or helpful information on what's been going on with the Pokémon power scaling will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    i cant really recommend anything much as i personally beat the game (from v7 to present day) without ever worrying about stuff like that which of course means ive beaten some of those fights before the whole GP and card mechanics were introduced............... as for team composition recommendations i found gardevoir to be invaluable as its non-mega is insanely helpful in the space station, particularly against stage 2 of the raquyomi fight since it will trace intangleable making one of its moves extremely manageable, plus its immune to another................. and as for the fight against W.T i found that typlohsion's fusion form was best there especially for the middle stage but also cuz of its ability to learn shadow claw which they just so happen to be weak to................. in regards to some of the seemingly difficult fights that feel like they shouldnt be, thats kinda to be expected as in case u didnt know, those mutant/fused pokem,on have stats that are far superior to their normal counterparts making them increasingly more challenging

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    Anybody knows where to find the key for dragonite fusion stone?The stone behind the replayable boss.It needs a key to unlock.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    I'm getting an error message that stops the game from coming up. It says, "Script 'Compiler' line 58:" It says other stuff but I have to leave. Please fix it. I really love this game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i would like to know if wiseraph can become GP stage 5 , i have a ditto and wiseraph and i have got more than 40 eggs still not even 1 its +1 GP, i am doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2020
    i would like to know if wiseraph can become GP stage 5 , i have a ditto and wiseraph and i have got more than 40 eggs still not even 1 its +1 GP, i am doing something wrong?

For GP to continue to get pass on you need to breed a GP 1 with another GP 1 to get GP 2. Then Gp 2 with another Gp 2 to get 3 and so on. Also the pokemon must be fully evolved. Another useful tip is that depending on their genetic similarity the chances of increasing GP will be harder. So that's to prevent you from only using one pokemon and using their egg to breed. So Like my blaziken at GP 4 it reached 96% similarity which thus means have a very low chance of getting a GP 5 egg

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i have fully evolved Male Wiseraph and a ditto , i got more than 50 eggs and i havent get not a single GP 1 egg so far

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    I'm getting an error message that stops the game from coming up. It says, "Script 'Compiler' line 58:" It says other stuff but I have to leave. Please fix it. I really love this game.

You could try to redownload the game, but before uninstalling it locate your save file and, after reinstalling it, put it in the save folder of the redownloaded game

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi all.
    Am having a problem at the Trainer Tower (Latest Release).
    Once I've beaten the Lv1 cyborg and proceed through the door to LV2, I get warped back to the entrance and am unable to get any further than Lv1.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi all.
    Am having a problem at the Trainer Tower (Latest Release).
    Once I've beaten the Lv1 cyborg and proceed through the door to LV2, I get warped back to the entrance and am unable to get any further than Lv1.

you must have used cheats then because using cheats will lock you out of either version of the tower both present and future versions............ the only way to fix it is to start a new game plus run as it erases that flag off your save file that states u used a cheat of some kind............. if you are already in a new game plus run you can fix it by simply redownloading the game and placing it exactly where its currently stored on whatever device you are currently playing on............ for some reason doing that will reset the ability to do a new game plus

i would know as ive done that a good 4 or 5 times now >.>

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
  • Can anyone help me out with the special modes? What exactly do these do? Nobody explained these...at all...and I can't find anyone mentioning them...😕 google won't tell me and I can't find any answers on the search here.

The three special modes are:

Nuzlocke
    Randomizer
    Furretizer

But, what do these actuallllllly do?!!!!!!!

(should be on the first page for new players but what do i know?)😨

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Can anyone help me out with the special modes? What exactly do these do? Nobody explained these...at all...and I can't find anyone mentioning them...😕 google won't tell me and I can't find any answers on the search here.

The three special modes are:

Nuzlocke
    Randomizer
    Furretizer

But, what do these actuallllllly do?!!!!!!!

(should be on the first page for new players but what do i know?)😨

1: same exact thing as u typically see poketubers do on occasion on youtube
    2: self explanitory there............ randomizes trainer and wild encounters as well as the "mutant" battles
    3: not entirely sure there but definitely has something to do with furret........ possibly making it so furret is the only pokemon u see? like i said im not sure there so who knows.............

and besides in regards to the first 2 google can easily tell you what they do, just google "what is a randomizer" or "what is a nuzlocke"....... its not really that hard >.>

Back