• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I'm stuck in the Ice Challenge in Mt Mesmer 7F, I've got one of the ice blocks down the hole but from the placement of the other three I'm completely stuck on how to get another one down to progress through the cave! Don't want to post any images due to spoilers, can anyone help?

Other than that fantastic game so far, absolutely loving it. Found the Electric gym the toughest so far, but absolutely loving the challenging content at times. Finally a decent game that's actually making me stick to it!

Thanks a lot! Glad you're enjoying it so far! :)

For the puzzle, you can push the boulder that fell down the hole again -- see solution here: https://youtu.be/_-KOcuqs1mQ?t=2163

Do i need to choose Froakie as a starter to get the new Ash-Greninja ?

Yes, or you can catch one in the wild (see Pokemon encounters link on the first page to see where you can find one). The Ash-Greninja form works here in the same way as mega evolution, it'll retain the form in battle if you choose to transform, and revert back after the battle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Hey folks,

at first - THANKS for this amazing game.

I just created a account to share something with you. Have u been lucky and found a shiny pokemon yet ? ? No? Wait. I m actually nearly 3rd badge in a cave. Yes and i found a normal Dunsparce and thouhgt " godbless it's not a shiny one - trash pokemon ". Just 2 steps later, another one. SHINY!!!! i was screaming first lmao but i cought it. Im thinking to set this free ~ but it's a waste :(

PS: where i can obtain a MEGA Ring ? My mawile hold the Mawilite, but can't evolve into mega. Well maybe im nearly 4th badge actually?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2019
    Hi, I'm really enjoying this fan game, it's one of the best I've played so far. I just wanted to report a small bug on Route 104, where my character can walk on water for some weird reason. However, it's only the tile in the screenshot below:

Route 104

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey folks,

at first - THANKS for this amazing game.

I just created a account to share something with you. Have u been lucky and found a shiny pokemon yet ? ? No? Wait. I m actually nearly 3rd badge in a cave. Yes and i found a normal Dunsparce and thouhgt " godbless it's not a shiny one - trash pokemon ". Just 2 steps later, another one. SHINY!!!! i was screaming first lmao but i cought it. Im thinking to set this free ~ but it's a waste :(

PS: where i can obtain a MEGA Ring ? My mawile hold the Mawilite, but can't evolve into mega. Well maybe im nearly 4th badge actually?

Congrats on catching a shiny :)
    You can get the Mega Ring after clearing everything in Sylen City (you can't miss it, Professor will stop you and give it to you before you proceed to Route 106).

Hi, I'm really enjoying this fan game, it's one of the best I've played so far. I just wanted to report a small bug on Route 104, where my character can walk on water for some weird reason. However, it's only the tile in the screenshot below:

Route 104

Thanks a lot! Glad you're enjoying it.

And thanks for the bug report, I'll add it to the fixes for the next version :)

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Speaking of which, v0.6 is out! *fanfares* It might contain bugs, so anyone playing, make sure you save often and report anything strange you find! :)

v0.6 changelog:
    * New areas: Route 107, Skaters Den, Naraku Village (6th gym), Naraku Forest, Cycling Highway
    * Ash-Greninja and New Mega Evolutions for Infernape, Delphox, Primarina, Incineroar and Decidueye
    * New Omuran Forms for Riolu, Smeargle, Lucario, Teddiursa, Ursaring, and a new Pelipper evolution
    * Wisblind Evolution -- Wiseraph
    * Soft Level Cap introduced instead of Obedience
    * Gen 1-5 Fairy Pokemon movesets fixed to have Fairy moves
    * New Elemental Shields Items
    * New EXP Turbo Item

Well, I am pleased as you might expect.
    Seeing something I thought about being used fills me with a bit of pride :D
    So thanks for implementing my suggestion!

And, of course, over all, nice update!

Greetings
    Urr

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Why does Moira have a lvl 45 Eevee?

It's a new addition to her team, so it's lower leveled (similar to when Blitz got Feebas), It'll turn into something powerful when you meet her again ;)

Well, I am pleased as you might expect.
    Artists (and I considermaking games art) often hang tightly on their project. However, as a scientist, I have learned to not identify with your work to much. Otherwise you might miss out.
    So thanks for implementing my suggestion. Shows your character :)

And, of course, over all, nice update!

Greetings
    Urr

No problem, your suggestion was very good :)

lol i just updated it to v0.6 and as soon as i start it up, 0.6.1 comes out XD

haha :) sorry 'bout that! There was an item that was crashing the game I had to fix :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Btw, did you ever impliment more stones of light? i remember you stating there would be more available in 0.6... i would totally love to evolve my wispaur eventually o3o

Last edited:
    Years
  • First of all I just have to say that the game is absolutely beautiful. So far I'm up to Sylen City and I'm really enjoying it; it's so amazing.
    Can't wait to see what's ahead.
    Keep up the great work :)

I do have an issue more like a question really. I evolved my eevee into valkyreon and it went from a male to a female (I have no real issue with this), so is this an error or is it like the azurill and marill line where the gender ratios are different for the evolutions (1/4 that were female became male)? Just curious really

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    First of all I just have to say that the game is absolutely beautiful. So far I'm up to Sylen City and I'm really enjoying it; it's so amazing.

I do have an issue more like a question really. I evolved my eevee into valkyreon and it went from a male to a female (I have no real issue with this), so is this an error or is it like the azurill and marill line where the gender ratios are different for the evolutions (1/4 that were female became male)? Just curious really

My Valkyreon did the same thing... dunno if it really is a bug. D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    So new bug i found in Sylen City, it looks like you can use an escape rope at any time and anywhere in sylen, and it'll teleport you to canyon pass... that includes when you're wearing the cool attire... lol

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Btw, did you ever impliment more stones of light? i remember you stating there would be more available in 0.6... i would totally love to evolve my wispaur eventually o3o

Yep, there's one in Naraku Forest (you can enter the forest before fighting the 6th gym as a fully evolved Wispaur will be useful for that gym! :)
    (also Wisblind will evolve to Wiseraph on level 66)

First of all I just have to say that the game is absolutely beautiful. So far I'm up to Sylen City and I'm really enjoying it; it's so amazing.

Thank you! <3

I've looked into the pokemon definitions in the game, and it seems I've set Valkyreon's gender ratio to Female 50 percent, while Eevee's is by default Female 12.5%, so that would explain why your Valkyreon changed gender. I might leave it like that - so that it's similar to the Azumarill line.

So new bug i found in Sylen City, it looks like you can use an escape rope at any time and anywhere in sylen, and it'll teleport you to canyon pass... that includes when you're wearing the cool attire... lol

Spoiler:

I see... :D Thanks for the report! I'll check what's going on there :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Yep, there's one in Naraku Forest (you can enter the forest before fighting the 6th gym as a fully evolved Wispaur will be useful for that gym! :)
    (also Wisblind will evolve to Wiseraph on level 66)

Thank you! <3

I've looked into the pokemon definitions in the game, and it seems I've set Valkyreon's gender ratio to Female 50 percent, while Eevee's is by default Female 12.5%, so that would explain why your Valkyreon changed gender. I might leave it like that - so that it's similar to the Azumarill line.

I see... :D Thanks for the report! I'll check what's going on there :)

The clothes changing mechanic is pretty nice though, was wondering if you're planning to implement a way to change our character sprites clothes in the future? maybe like being able to change clothes after elite four or something, and it would require us to hunt or knock out side stories to earn those special clothes? idk, i just really love how cool attire looks @_@

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I was just about to post a video on how to solve that bonus ice puzzle in mesmer gym... BUUUUTTTT i worked hard to finish it and i feel like everyone else should stop being lazy and figure it out XD

Spoiler:

Years
  • Thanks for clearing that up

I believe there is an error with the A.rattata side quest, I've found all 20 but there appears to be one more that I've found (in the library once you've done the book cutscene) bringing the total up to 21, if you catch more that 20 before talking to the man he won't give you any rewards.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Thanks for clearing that up

I believe there is an error with the A.rattata side quest, I've found all 20 but there appears to be one more that I've found (in the library once you've done the book cutscene) bringing the total up to 21, if you catch more that 20 before talking to the man he won't give you any rewards.

hum... i play very slowly cause i tend to explore a lot and talk to all npcs, test item usage, teleports, etc. in game but i've never seen this side quest o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2018
    can someone please tell me how to get the the first floor in the sylen library? i have the green pass but nothing happens :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    can someone please tell me how to get the the first floor in the sylen library? i have the green pass but nothing happens :(

once you get the green pass, it'll allow you to go up the stairs, but you have to talk to candice in the library, it's not very well marked tbh, but theres an entrance just next to the stairs in the library where you can walk through and talk to her, ill put up a screenshot in a sec...

Green Arrow gives you access to the next floor once you get green pass, Black arrow is where Candace is, she's the girl on the ladder on one of the book cases, Red arrow for where you need to go after red pass.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back