• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hello
Where can i find the stone of light for evolve

One is in:
Spoiler:

Another one is in:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
First thing first, awesome game. I really enjoy it. That said, I do have a question: When, if at any point, does Wispaur/Wisblind learn an offensive light type move? (EDIT: I just found out)

I'd also like to report a bug: If you decline the request for a battle from the trainer with the Charmeleon at route 113, he acts like you've defeated him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
First thing first, awesome game. I really enjoy it. That said, I do have a question: When, if at any point, does Wispaur/Wisblind learn an offensive light type move? (EDIT: I just found out)

I'd also like to report a bug: If you decline the request for a battle from the trainer with the Charmeleon at route 113, he acts like you've defeated him.

Thanks! :] Glad you're enjoying it.

Wispaur/Wisblind learn first offensive Light-type move on level 55, and another one on level 77 Looks like you found out in the meantime :D

Thanks for the bug report! I'll look into it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2018
hey i have a curious question! Can we have multiple save files? if not are there plans for any?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 15, 2020
Hey Stoch!

I loved 0.6 - the whole arc was unsettlingly creepy. Just a few questions: how do I obtain Omuran Teddiursa and Pelistorm? Additionally, the guy in the Shaman Shop isn't appearing, and I haven't found the Super Rod either even though you list encounters for Araquanid and Tirtouga - do you know where that is? I've completed Cycling highway btw.

Love what you're doing so far, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
hey i have a curious question! Can we have multiple save files? if not are there plans for any?

hey :] I haven't had any plans for multiple saves yet, perhaps in the future, but if you're feeling adventurous, you can emulate that feature manually by copying your savefile -- it's the file named "Game.rxdata" -- to a new file named for example "Game2.rxdata", and starting a new game. The game will always look for "Game.rxdata" file as your savefile, so when you want to use some of the savefiles, just rename the one you want to use back to "Game.rxdata".

Hey Stoch!

I loved 0.6 - the whole arc was unsettlingly creepy. Just a few questions: how do I obtain Omuran Teddiursa and Pelistorm? Additionally, the guy in the Shaman Shop isn't appearing, and I haven't found the Super Rod either even though you list encounters for Araquanid and Tirtouga - do you know where that is? I've completed Cycling highway btw.

Love what you're doing so far, keep it up!

Hey :) Thanks!

Omuran Teddiursa is for now only obtainable in the Toy Room as a one-off. There will be areas later on where it'll appear in the wild, or perhaps again as an event.
For Pelistorm, you'll be able to get it by leveling up Pelipper to level 50, after I add Wingull encounters in v0.7

The guy in the shop disappears after you defeat Damon/Agent Cinnamond appears, but there will be a herb shop again later on if you need any of those items.

Super Rod (Elite Rod in the game) is not yet obtainable, though I have already defined encounters for it (that's why you see them on the list). I'll probably put it somewhere in Asutra City.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
I found a minor bug in Naraku Forest

Spoiler:

Didn't notice it until now, but nice touch with the alterants category in the bag.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
i don't think this should be happing but...

if tyrunt can learn earthquake naturally it should be able to learn it through tm.
(love the game so far and aspecialy love the fakemon designs and the light type!)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2018
hey i beat thee 6th gym leader but the badge isnt on my trainer card? is this a glitch?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up

I believe there is an error with the A.rattata side quest, I've found all 20 but there appears to be one more that I've found (in the library once you've done the book cutscene) bringing the total up to 21, if you catch more that 20 before talking to the man he won't give you any rewards.

It looks really nice

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
i don't think this should be happing but...

if tyrunt can learn earthquake naturally it should be able to learn it through tm.
(love the game so far and aspecialy love the fakemon designs and the light type!)

Thanks for reporting that, looks like not all Gen 6 mons TM learnsets have been fixed. I'll fix that in the next version.

hey i beat thee 6th gym leader but the badge isnt on my trainer card? is this a glitch?

Yep, I forgot to make the graphic for the badge. You still have the badge, it just doesn't appear in the card. I'll fix it in the next version.

Years
Yo dude awesome game so far loving the design of this
But i have two questions
1. Where is the Cave of Tranquility
2. What is the actual spawn rate of zorua and where does he/she spawn
P.S. Keep up the good work :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Yo dude awesome game so far loving the design of this
But i have two questions
1. Where is the Cave of Tranquility
2. What is the actual spawn rate of zorua and where does he/she spawn
P.S. Keep up the good work :D

Yo thanks :] I'm glad to hear that.

1. Cave of Tranquility can be accessed from Route 105. It's a mandatory location so you won't miss it.
2. 1%, Route 104 (the second half, around the small lake)

Back