• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    Such a great game by the way.!

I've tried out a few... several... dozens!... of fangames and rom hacks.! XD

And I've only reached the league in a few of them because I get bored easily :x

So yeah, story, suspense (and maybe a little bit a lot Fakemon...! X-])... But yeah well, the S.T.O.R.Y. is important. To me.

So.

Thank you so much for letting me play for free the first pokemon game since little old me was a weedle kid (pkmn yellow on my GBC) that actually made me play long enough to have lvl100+ pkmn! Haha... :x *blushes*

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Hi! I need some help, does any of you know what the password is from dad's computer?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Hi! I need some help, does any of you know what the password is from dad's computer?

i dont know it but it has no relevance to the main plot currently as far as i know let alone at all, it might provide a bit of explanation on the plot's events possibly but im not sure there

u dont need to unlock the computer to progress either

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Such a great game by the way.!

I've tried out a few... several... dozens!... of fangames and rom hacks.! XD

And I've only reached the league in a few of them because I get bored easily :x

So yeah, story, suspense (and maybe a little bit a lot Fakemon...! X-])... But yeah well, the S.T.O.R.Y. is important. To me.

So.

Thank you so much for letting me play for free the first pokemon game since little old me was a weedle kid (pkmn yellow on my GBC) that actually made me play long enough to have lvl100+ pkmn! Haha... :x *blushes*
    yea the story in this is quite interesting i gotta admit and the ability to even fuse with select pokemon definitely adds a good bit of diversity while also adding a high risk high reward scenario to the gameplay............. and the new game plus function makes it all the more enjoyable too

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    is there a list of all pokemon who can mega evolve and who can fusion with?

All megaevolutions are implemented in the game (ash greninja works like a megaevolution) and some original ones are added (only to some of the starters though, and in many cases they don't have the front sprite yet, only the back one).
    There are also Swol transformations that are basically megaevolutions for data_electivire and data_ambipom
    You can fusion with Serperior, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Dragonite, Aegislash and Furret

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Anybody knows how to trigger the Aeris date? She keeps me to return in a year or two even though i completed the v 0.96b story, and i've completed almost all side quests. is there one in particular i've missed that causes the trigger of the event or my save file is just yeeted?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Anybody knows how to trigger the Aeris date? She keeps me to return in a year or two even though i completed the v 0.96b story, and i've completed almost all side quests. is there one in particular i've missed that causes the trigger of the event or my save file is just yeeted?

2 things: first its 0.9.5b, not 0.9.6b (minor issue i know but nonetheless) and second completing the main story auto ends any of those dates regardless of progression but if you got to the point in the date before completing the story where she said she'd be back in a year then that is the end at least for now............... wether the dates will be expanded upon or not is unknown

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    2 things: first its 0.9.5b, not 0.9.6b (minor issue i know but nonetheless) and second completing the main story auto ends any of those dates regardless of progression but if you got to the point in the date before completing the story where she said she'd be back in a year then that is the end at least for now............... wether the dates will be expanded upon or not is unknown

Yeah i misspelled that, it's the 0.9.5b; btw actually there was another problem about Aeris' date back in the patch 0.9.4 in my game: i was having trouble battling w.t. so i returned into the present and decided to complete some side quests like Moria's date and Blit's date, and i did so. However, Aeris kept telling me the same line she tells you after you completing her gym battle "I bid you farewell, *playername*, now go out there and be the best you can be!". It changed after che patch and now she tells me the line i mentioned earlier

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Yeah i misspelled that, it's the 0.9.5b; btw actually there was another problem about Aeris' date back in the patch 0.9.4 in my game: i was having trouble battling w.t. so i returned into the present and decided to complete some side quests like Moria's date and Blit's date, and i did so. However, Aeris kept telling me the same line she tells you after you completing her gym battle "I bid you farewell, *playername*, now go out there and be the best you can be!". It changed after che patch and now she tells me the line i mentioned earlier

thats because the dates arent actually completed by completing the plot itself, there is another moment that i believe sets a flag to consider the dates completed wether u did them or not i just dont remember said moment exactly but im fairly certain it has something to do with going to space to deal with rayquyomi

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Is the light type evolution of eevee worth it? and is it a sp attacker or normal attacker?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Hi, I love this game so far! It's pretty and very well thought out.
    I would like to tell you some concerns about the move "bidoofed" though which can strike via metronome for example. This move seems to permanently turn your pokemon into a bidoof. Luckily I save very often so I could start again from the last saved point. I can imagine that this move could be very frustrating for other players though. Maybe it should be a temporary transformation.

Thanks for your work and effort!

Drain

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Can someone tell me what the fanmade mega evolution pokemon in this game are?

the ones i can immediately recall are the gen 4 starters with the exception of empoleon as it gets a fused form, the gen 6 starters (greninja's is ash greninja due to no battle bond and keeps whatever ability it had prior), the gen 7 starters get one, the special electivire and ambipom variants of the region also get one via something known as the swolstone (if it wasnt obvious using it makes them physically RIPPED in terms of design), as for all the fusions there's one for typhlosion, serperior, empoleon, dragonite, aegislash and furret each get some sort of special 1 use ultimate move that takes place of whatever the first move is in their loadout while fused

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Does anyone know of a deleted file retriever? I deleted my save file of this game while trying to clean my PC of junk :(

Back