• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I think that means they got pokerus but are no longer contagious? Also, the heart icon and the shiny icon are two different things.

Yeah the heart means permanent Power Seed effect I think? I meant where the heart stands when you check the Pokémon, it even overlaps with the Ditto face Pokérus gone away icon if I remember right.

Thanks for the info btw, I thought my party got spooked after seeing that sickness inducing giant heart thingy. They indeed had Pokérus.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    im fairly certain i asked this a while back and feel free to ignore it if u so choose as it honestly sickens me that i ask this question but how close is the next update? again feel free to ignore the question or whatever suits your fancy cuz im running out of stuff to play and going thru the game for the 7th(?) time is starting to take its toll

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    im fairly certain i asked this a while back and feel free to ignore it if u so choose as it honestly sickens me that i ask this question but how close is the next update? again feel free to ignore the question or whatever suits your fancy cuz im running out of stuff to play and going thru the game for the 7th(?) time is starting to take its toll

He said on Twitter he's taking a break from Empyrean for a while, has new ideas, some upcoming free time to work on the game, and he'll be back soon.

From reading his previous tweets I have a feeling like he'll change many, many things. Though if I remember right, he also said 1.0 will definitely hit this year. Fingers crossed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Alright, after fooling around in Sylon Auction House for, like, a real life week, got my hands on a Latios and a Victini. They cost a lot. I mean A LOT. Any fast way to accumulate cash other than farming Amidas?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, after fooling around in Sylon Auction House for, like, a real life week, got my hands on a Latios and a Victini. They cost a lot. I mean A LOT. Any fast way to accumulate cash other than farming Amidas?

if you can build up enough to purchase a couple of the houses scattered about the region i would imagine running around for a while after such would net u some decent cash alongside the apriplum farming cuz iirc the houses net u roughly 10k minimum or so for every 1000 steps or something like that which is easy if u go to the proper straightaway that has no NPCs or whatever to bar your path to run back and forth constantly, probably on a bike with fastforward enabled to make it faster

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    if you can build up enough to purchase a couple of the houses scattered about the region i would imagine running around for a while after such would net u some decent cash alongside the apriplum farming cuz iirc the houses net u roughly 10k minimum or so for every 1000 steps or something like that which is easy if u go to the proper straightaway that has no NPCs or whatever to bar your path to run back and forth constantly, probably on a bike with fastforward enabled to make it faster

Can't stop myself from doing the math. Soooo, Amida plant requires 3000 steps, bears 2-3 plums and a single one cashes out for 40k. If you plant 2 seeds and get on average 5 Amidas in return, you earn 200k. That's... 66.6k for 1000 steps? Add in the 10k from rent and that's roughly 75k for 1000 steps. Damn nice.

From my *grand* experience of finding two legendaries from auctions, it should cost at the very least 1.000.000 to win the thing. That's if you get a pretty average legendary. Like a non-shiny Registeel with meh IVs. Soooo... that's... 13k steps for 1m cash? If you bypass renting a house that's around 15k steps for 1m. And you can't really stay there, because if you happen to come across a freakin' Regigigas with perfect IVs or something (apparently the price is affected by IVs) you have to go back to grinding. Soooo, that's 30k steps for 2m, to be safe.

Including the time to plant seeds, go back to pluck them out, plant again, go back again... Damn that's a time investment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    Ok so I've purchased the property in Dooriver for 1mil, and I've made THOUSANDS of steps. I've still accrued no money though?? I've spoken to him and checked that I am renting out the property. Where's my money? >:(

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Bug (feature?) report: Diancie has no sprite. Not in battle, not in summary screen. It has a computer box sprite but other than that nothing. I mean, I'd understand Diancie reflecting light, but that's a bit much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Bug (feature?) report: Diancie has no sprite. Not in battle, not in summary screen. It has a computer box sprite but other than that nothing. I mean, I'd understand Diancie reflecting light, but that's a bit much.

Fix:

1. Find another Pokémon Essentials game with preferably all Pokémon. I picked Insurgence.

2. From Insurgence, go to graphics/battlers and find your Pokémon. Should have a number attached to the file name.

3. Copy the images with that number, paste those (I'd not take variants, just basic back and fronts) to Empyrean graphics/battlers. Don't replace anything, it should not exist there in the first place.

4. Profit???

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    im not sure if this is a bug or not as i never noticed it until a little while ago but for some reason greninja can learn sludge bomb by levelling up but its unable to learn sludge bomb via the sludge bomb TM................. at first glance it seems like a bug and as such i figured i'd mention it just in case it is

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    im not sure if this is a bug or not as i never noticed it until a little while ago but for some reason greninja can learn sludge bomb by levelling up but its unable to learn sludge bomb via the sludge bomb TM................. at first glance it seems like a bug and as such i figured i'd mention it just in case it is

Greninja line shouldn't be able to learn it at all. Dev probably added it within level up moves to make it more viable at higher difficulty levels, especially with Protean, but forgot to make Greninja actually compatible with it. Technically a bug, though may not be considered a priority fix.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Greninja line shouldn't be able to learn it at all. Dev probably added it within level up moves to make it more viable at higher difficulty levels, especially with Protean, but forgot to make Greninja actually compatible with it. Technically a bug, though may not be considered a priority fix.

fair enough, might as well milk it for what its worth anyways........... besides sludge bomb could be quite helpful for a special greninja when it comes to type coverage, especially for me as i lack poison type moves BAD

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    not sure if its a bug with trace or if its a bug with disguise but it seems if a pokemon with trace traces mimikyu's disguise and is normally capable of mega evolution and gets hit then u swap out said pokemon its then stuck in its mega evolution state even if it wasnt holding its respective mega stone to begin with............ im not sure how many pokemon can suffer from this "bug" or whatever it is as ive currently only seen it with gardevoir and the only other pokemon i can think of that has trace as a possible ability and can mega evolve is alakazam

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    not sure if its a bug with trace or if its a bug with disguise but it seems if a pokemon with trace traces mimikyu's disguise and is normally capable of mega evolution and gets hit then u swap out said pokemon its then stuck in its mega evolution state even if it wasnt holding its respective mega stone to begin with............ im not sure how many pokemon can suffer from this "bug" or whatever it is as ive currently only seen it with gardevoir and the only other pokemon i can think of that has trace as a possible ability and can mega evolve is alakazam

Don't Gardevoir have Trace, or was that a hidden ability?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    I just realized that the OM forms can't learn tms. I remember from an old playthrough that OM Zubat eventually gets good, but I wanted to teach fly to my OM Murkrow in the future. Are Hms compatible with OM forms, or do I need to find a different flying type to teach fly to?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just realized that the OM forms can't learn tms. I remember from an old playthrough that OM Zubat eventually gets good, but I wanted to teach fly to my OM Murkrow in the future. Are Hms compatible with OM forms, or do I need to find a different flying type to teach fly to?

im not even sure u can hard teach fly as HMs were long since replaced by key items and fly is no exception............ i never really used any OM forms so idk if om murkrow/honchcrow learn it naturally and if not u would be better off with brave bird when it comes to damage output regardless of if it can or not

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    im not even sure u can hard teach fly as HMs were long since replaced by key items and fly is no exception............ i never really used any OM forms so idk if om murkrow/honchcrow learn it naturally and if not u would be better off with brave bird when it comes to damage output regardless of if it can or not

Yeah, I realized it when I received the power glove... Found a Starly so I'm sticking with that since I can't teach OM Honchkrow tms

Back