• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Looking for Stones of light and I see the following on the item guide, any idea where this "outside" is?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    When does slakoth evolve to vigoroth and when does vigoroth evolve to slaking, cause my slakoth is already level 44 but hasn't evolved yet?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Looking for Stones of light and I see the following on the item guide, any idea where this "outside" is?
    Spoiler:

I think it means "not inside any buildings, outside area" I'd check suspicious rocks and spaces behind buildings. Btw looking at the amount of stones, there's probably a vendor/machine that sells those. Also colorless stone should work as a Stone of Light, but I'm not entirely sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I think it means "not inside any buildings, outside area" I'd check suspicious rocks and spaces behind buildings. Btw looking at the amount of stones, there's probably a vendor/machine that sells those. Also colorless stone should work as a Stone of Light, but I'm not entirely sure.

Cool, thanks!

Pick up time I guess

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    All I saw was "cheats" and immediately downloaded it. Cheating is fun in my opinion.

i advise against using them as if you do you will lock yourself out of some content due to the use of even 1 cheat even if its only 1 time some sort of flag is set that barrs you from accessing specific content................... and while i agree that cheating is fun this game as is any gam out there for the most part beatable without the use of cheats

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    i advise against using them as if you do you will lock yourself out of some content due to the use of even 1 cheat even if its only 1 time some sort of flag is set that barrs you from accessing specific content................... and while i agree that cheating is fun this game as is any gam out there for the most part beatable without the use of cheats

Seconded. Also you can always set it to easy if you're having a hard time. Btw since I'm still far from finishing the game and not using cheats, what do cheats prevent you from accessing? Guide says Prism/Trainer Tower, but not sure if it's story related or an endgame feature.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Anyone know the name of the OST when fighting Archcyborg and also the Cyborg Master in the future (I forgot his name)?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    just prism and trainer tower which apparently will also lock u out of a couple legendaries or something tho i never finished either tower so idk what truly is at the top

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    I have been checking out this game and it looks amazing. I would like to find out though if it is legal?

Would really like to play it but not sure if it is legal...?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I have been checking out this game and it looks amazing. I would like to find out though if it is legal?

Would really like to play it but not sure if it is legal...?

The Law is but words and paper without the hands of swords of men.

It's legal mate, dive in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2020
    How many move tutors are currently in the game? Is there any way that my lycanroc can learn iron head?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    pls can you make mediafire link to download your game cause i have problem with mega link

Anyone can, but uploading the game somewhere else and sharing without permission from the creator, it feels like it would be disrespectful. Can you try the MEGA app?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Is there a way to purposely get poisoned so that I don't have to worry about damaging myself so that I can use the apriplums to get the seeds?

I just went up to the north, went fishing and took weather damage. I got to catch some pokemon at the same time since they also take hail damage

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I just went up to the north, went fishing and took weather damage. I got to catch some pokemon at the same time since they also take hail damage

You can also;

a) Find a weak wild Pokémon, let it damage you, use Apriplum, this will skip your turn and you'll be damaged again, use Apriplum, get hit... repeat. A single HP drop is enough to use Apriplums.

b) Same as before, but every time you get hit, switch your Pokémon, run when all 6 are damaged. Spam Apriplums. This feels kinda faster.

c) Hold Toxic Orb in battle for guaranteed poisoned. Spend 1 turn. Get poisoned. Run. Walk a couple tiles. Apriplum. Walk a couple tiles. Apriplum. Walk. Apriplum. Walk. Apriplum.

Back