• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    You can get rocket wings in Mesmer town after you beat the gym and a sidequest. When you are done talk to Crow in the rangers guild

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Can anyone tell me where to find the meteorite shard that isn't at the ruins of isfet or the ruins on route 105?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Anyone know anything special about dualcell? I saw in the files (while checking out shinies) there's 2 more dualcell forms called 938_1 and 938_2. I'd like to know how to do a form change with dualcell? Sorry for the bad English BTW lol

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi, after several days I finally beat the last general at the top of mont dynamo he was very tough one, now i'm stuck in the victory road puzzle please if someone can give us the answer or even a clue on how to solve this problem it would be really nice of him
    thank you

Row 1 | w=? :
    |?|17|11|21|

Row 2 | 2x= ? :
    |?|12|14|9|

Row 3 | z= ? ,x= ?
    |16|?|22|?|

Row 4 | y= ? :
    |13|19|?|15|

for Row 3 maybe z=19 and x=25 but for the other i don't understand the logic

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    thanks for this amazing game i really loved it it's even better than some officiel games
    i have beaten the E4 beaten general grimm talked to Crow got the prism key to challenge to prism tower however idk what else i have to do in the game
    are there others things to be added or a potentiel new story to the game?
    what to do other than what i've already done?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Hi, after several days I finally beat the last general at the top of mont dynamo he was very tough one, now i'm stuck in the victory road puzzle please if someone can give us the answer or even a clue on how to solve this problem it would be really nice of him
    thank you

Row 1 | w=? :
    |?|17|11|21|

Row 2 | 2x= ? :
    |?|12|14|9|

Row 3 | z= ? ,x= ?
    |16|?|22|?|

Row 4 | y= ? :
    |13|19|?|15|

for Row 3 maybe z=19 and x=25 but for the other i don't understand the logic
    There is a fifth clue pillar in the room after the door that needs the keys. It should help.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Right, I've managed to discover the coordinates (Turns out I was doing the right thing but using the wrong resources), I've tried now to push the boulder through the hole but it just won't go. Is this a bug or just me missing something. Would really appreciate some help. And thanks to those who didn't give me the actual answer for the coordinates, got my brain going again xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Just learnt of this game and i have been playing it the entire time during my holidays XD
    Though i do have some questions about some parts like [possible spoilers]:

Spoiler:

also a bit more "my own stupidity questions"

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Right, I've managed to discover the coordinates (Turns out I was doing the right thing but using the wrong resources), I've tried now to push the boulder through the hole but it just won't go. Is this a bug or just me missing something. Would really appreciate some help. And thanks to those who didn't give me the actual answer for the coordinates, got my brain going again xD
    It has to be the boulder that is the bottom of the seven right before the key door.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    Just learnt of this game and i have been playing it the entire time during my holidays XD
    Though i do have some questions about some parts like [possible spoilers]:

Spoiler:

also a bit more "my own stupidity questions"

Spoiler:

for 2, thats a special item that can be obtained by giving an npc in the future a specific item, i cant remember exactly where that item is but i believe its somewhere near the beginning of the game, for 3, as far as i can tell the change is not meant to be permanent but it is for now because of a bug, 4, that likely means that you used one of the in game cheats, that locks you out of postgame content like the towers

Years
    thanks for this amazing game i really loved it it's even better than some officiel games
    i have beaten the E4 beaten general grimm talked to Crow got the prism key to challenge to prism tower however idk what else i have to do in the game
    are there others things to be added or a potentiel new story to the game?
    what to do other than what i've already done?

where did you got the shard of arceus i beat the general speak to crow but nothing happen.

also the laptop speak about Peliquaza in Baltia Region if anyone know how to get a Tundra Ticket

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    where did you got the shard of arceus i beat the general speak to crow but nothing happen.

also the laptop speak about Peliquaza in Baltia Region if anyone know how to get a Tundra Ticket

My guess is that the Baltia region is something to still be developed, so the tundra ticket is currently unavailable, a future side quest for the game.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    I also beat General Grimm but never got called by crow? Even went down to the Ruins of Isfet to talk to him again but nothing happened.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    1. Find an Arceus Shard. I found one in the frosty cave after the town where the professor's lab is. Like, the third town. Climb all waterfalls in there, and you can "jump" into the highest. There's a shard placed on a skeleton.
    2. Go to the alternate future and walk in the right building. Go down, and then right as far as you can go. In that room will be an old man that wants to see the Arceus Shard. Show it to him and he will teach you how to jump up ledges.
    3. Go back to the current time, to Roarin Island. On Route 110, go down to the sea and walk the small ledge/way on the beach to the right. There's a waterfall you can go "into". There's a cave behind it. There, you'll find the Prism Key on a ledge you can now jump onto.
    4. Go to the alternate future again, and you can access the Prism tower.
    about the Baltia ticket i have no clue

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    it's the same for me too the only thing i have done since that is training in prism tower
    i'm still waiting for future updates

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    I'm just gonna conclude that there's isn't a post game update for crow's quest. Also I'm restarting the game since I used in game cheats without reading the fact that I get locked out of the towers

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    hello all.
    I have been checking out this game and having quite some fun with it so far and since I started to mess around with breeding already I have two questions before I breed 2 of my favourite pokemons
    1: does this game use the crit mechanics of later generations meaning that a high crit move on super luck pokemon with crit boosting held item makes the attack 100% crit?
    2: can tutor moves be passed down by breeding? or is it like in the main games where only TM and egg moves can be passed down. alternatively is there a bug bite tutor for scyther in this game?

really loving the GP mechanics and the shiny hunting is rewarded in this game as well. defenitely th best fan game I played in a while (actualyl IMo best fan game since Uranium)
    it just feels sad that I have to decide for shinyness or stats on pokemon of which I dont like the shiny sprite of.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Does anybody know the OSTs that play in the following locations/events?

1) Fighting a fusion Pokémon
    2) When Rapidash evolves / Willie and Kirlia fuse
    3) Route 105
    4) Teren Ruins
    5) Star Temple (not the battle theme, the background one)
    6) When Emmanuil appears in Sylentia Library / Crow in Star Temple
    7) Fighting Arch Cyborg / Mister Meshman
    8) Neon Cradle Citadel

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Does anyone if it's possible to increase the GP of Data pokemon? I've been trying it with Dualcell and Electivire without success.

Back