• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    The silver-haired man crafts the finest linework
    the world stored behind the painting hides true artwork
    Where do I find the silver haired man

Spoiler:

I talked to vordev and now I'm lost as to where Enzymo is, I've checked sylen lab and the asutra museum, still can't find him

Sylen Lab is right, you missed something though.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Also, unrelated but
    Spoiler:

Last question ... how do I enable my pokemons to get to level 150? Guess that will help on prism

You'll be able to get your Pokemon to level 150 after beating Grimm.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hi !

Can someone explain me the way to make a legendary pokemon plat with 5 gp please ?

Jason320

Resident Dumbass
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Does anybody know what's at the top of prism tower?
    Edit: Does any have any advice on how to reach the top, Or a way to cheese it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    So I've been interested in this game for a while and I played it for a bit the other day and it crashed but when i loaded the game back up my save file was gone but I saved multiple times before. Do you know anyway to fix this

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Can someone explain me the way to make a legendary pokemon plat with 5 gp please ?

There may be a better way to do this, but if you by legendary refer to Pokemon that are obtainable through a non randomized run (e.g. Petshop, Ho-oh, etc), it will likely require going through a lot of new game pluses. 32 by my calculations. There's a guy in the Dooriver lab who can merge two unbreedable Pokemon to one with a higher GP.

If you're running a randomizer, same principle applies. Though there's also some stuff about breeding the Pokemon that has been replaced.

Edit: The game should at least acknowledge when you beat Emmanuil in Empral, rather than play out the exact same way.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Hey so when you can fight the corruption. I just got the boat and I want to find the gas mask I've heard about. I know i have to find janin in slyvain city but i can't find him

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Does finishing the card collection for the quest mean regular only or shiny and platinum diploma as well?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    I NEED HELP FOR EXP GRINDING.

Where do i grind for exp for pokemon with lvls of 80+?

Where do i grind for exp lvl80+?

Where do i find exp trainers aka. trainers with the chanseys blissey audino?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hi !

You can't (in a normal game). To get a plat legendary you have to soft reset every time until it spawns plat (Ho-Oh, Petshop) or wait a lucky auction, which is the only way to get a non-0GP legendary. New Game+ is useless, GP fusion for genderless pokemon works only if the pokemons are evolved at least once

Does anybody know what's at the top of prism tower?
    Edit: Does any have any advice on how to reach the top, Or a way to cheese it

I don't know, maybe it's the Ultimate Item related to infinite PP but i'm not really sure.
    There's no way to cheese it, Recovery Disc can help a lot tho

Hey so when you can fight the corruption. I just got the boat and I want to find the gas mask I've heard about. I know i have to find janin in slyvain city but i can't find him

Corruption is a Postgame quest, if you just got the Boat you can forget it for a while. Janin probably is in Sylentia Corp. or the library, I don't remember

Does finishing the card collection for the quest mean regular only or shiny and platinum diploma as well?

Not 100% sure but it means only normal collection. I think shiny/plat reward are something else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    did you managed to beat him ?

Nope but I saved too close to him and can't pull out doesn't matter much he destroyed one of my lvl 131 Meowths (for step farming). I haven't pushed it yet.

What is at the top of the prism tower? what do I get if I complete the 500 floor

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    hey how do i get to southern part of deshert area? are we supposed to join military first or what? did i miss sub quest?where do i start?

Years
  • Nope but I saved too close to him and can't pull out doesn't matter much he destroyed one of my lvl 131 Meowths (for step farming). I haven't pushed it yet.

What is at the top of the prism tower? what do I get if I complete the 500 floor

the first battle is a forced lose, Only his first ?QMARKS? can destroy your team you can counter it by leading with an ice type pokemon (ice type is immune to data type) so he switch to another QMARKS

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    So I appear to be stuck. I ran in a room to look for items and then an npc wanted to battle. After the battle they refuse to move and I'm stuck in the room. I'd just use an old backup save, but I was engrossed in my playthrough at the time and hadn't saved for a hot minute. I'm also many hours in so restarting isn't an option. Am I out of luck?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    hey how do i get to southern part of deshert area? are we supposed to join military first or what? did i miss sub quest?where do i start?

It's not part of the game and it may never be. Deshret Region stops at Ruins of Isfet.

So I appear to be stuck. I ran in a room to look for items and then an npc wanted to battle. After the battle they refuse to move and I'm stuck in the room. I'd just use an old backup save, but I was engrossed in my playthrough at the time and hadn't saved for a hot minute. I'm also many hours in so restarting isn't an option. Am I out of luck?

NPC should respawn at their original place when you start the game (?) Where are you stuck?

How do I start the zirconium factory boss quest?

Check the factories you already defeated.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    NPC should respawn at their original place when you start the game (?) Where are you stuck?
    Spoiler:

I've tried reloading a few times to see if it will kick him into motion, or just kept the game running for awhile, but he just sits there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Spoiler:

I've tried reloading a few times to see if it will kick him into motion, or just kept the game running for awhile, but he just sits there.

I'd try to contact Sto, maybe he can help you

Back