• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    What's the requirements for Postgame card?
    - already did Grimm challenge
    - Rainbow Challenge
    - catch pokemon in cloudy ruin

but still, postgame card nowhere to be found in roarin island house??

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    What's the requirements for Postgame card?
    - already did Grimm challenge
    - Rainbow Challenge
    - catch pokemon in cloudy ruin

but still, postgame card nowhere to be found in roarin island house??

Are you sure it isn't in your room? That's strange

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I'm stuck in Mesmer Town. I've already got the Ice Breaker from the monk in the Star Order temple and I have talked to the other monk in the mountain. Is there anything I'm missing???

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I'm stuck in Mesmer Town. I've already got the Ice Breaker from the monk in the Star Order temple and I have talked to the other monk in the mountain. Is there anything I'm missing???

I do not remember well, try to use the Ice Breaker in Mt. Mesmer 9F.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I'm stuck in Mesmer Town. I've already got the Ice Breaker from the monk in the Star Order temple and I have talked to the other monk in the mountain. Is there anything I'm missing???

Find the Froslass in Mt Mesmer 9F (or wherever before you found her). Once she leaves Mt. Mesmer, go to the Route above Mesmer Town.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    the first battle is a forced lose, Only his first ?QMARKS? can destroy your team you can counter it by leading with an ice type pokemon (ice type is immune to data type) so he switch to another QMARKS

I merge with Aegislash and Wonnderguard protects me from ?QMARKS? I am planning to climb the Prism Tower in a few days. I am stepfarming for PP Ups

I was working on Pokemon with 5GPs but I don't see any benefits to them and their IVs are zeroes for all of them are they useful?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I merge with Aegislash and Wonnderguard protects me from ?QMARKS? I am planning to climb the Prism Tower in a few days. I am stepfarming for PP Ups

I was working on Pokemon with 5GPs but I don't see any benefits to them and their IVs are zeroes for all of them are they useful?

At level 133/150 a 5GP is significantly stronger than a 0GP, but the most important things to equip to do Prism are shiny/plat cards; I think it's impossible for a 0GP regular card team to beat Prism. (Except they have impressive base stats like Dark Celebi)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    So I made it to the champion and beat him but the battle after him a against "Kazak" is a brick wall. Does anyone have any good tips on how to beat it?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    So I made it to the champion and beat him but the battle after him a against "Kazak" is a brick wall. Does anyone have any good tips on how to beat it?

iirc the first phase he doesnt have godlike so u can leech seed it if u have such a mon, poison i dont remember working tho i didnt rely on it so................

basically if u have something like a breloom with leech seed and protect u have a good means to stall out, same for if you also have at least 1 mon with pressure to keep its PP usage to a minimum

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey, nice work.
    Started a nuzlocke and encountered a shiny in an area I've caught a pkmn and I couldn't catch it. It would be nice to have the shiny clause implemented.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    What a beautiful game this is. It's one of the higher quality fan-made games I've played. I appreciate all the hard work that clearly went into this. It could use a little polish in a few areas, but I'm sure you're well aware of most of them.

I've found a few Pokemon now that have hearts on their info screens. What does that mean?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    What a beautiful game this is. It's one of the higher quality fan-made games I've played. I appreciate all the hard work that clearly went into this. It could use a little polish in a few areas, but I'm sure you're well aware of most of them.

I've found a few Pokemon now that have hearts on their info screens. What does that mean?

It means that that Pokemon has an higher chance to pass its GP if breeded. It's a peculiarity of every shiny/plat male pokemon, and it has a chance to appear on regular too.

Years
  • I am in victory road and I am wondering where the pillars containing the info needed for the puzzle are. I would like to do the puzzle myself. This is what I know:
    Row 1 | w=?
    |?|17|11|21|

Row 4 | y=?
    |13|19|?|15|

Row 1 | w=? :
    |?|17|11|21|

Row 2 | 2x= ? :
    |?|12|14|9|

Row 3 | z= ? ,x= ?
    |16|?|22|?|

Row 4 | y= ? :
    |13|19|?|15|

the answer:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i have to retrieve something from a pinsir but now he is in a place where i cant reach him

please help??

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    If you were to use cheat codes, would anything "nasty" happen to your save file?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    If you were to use cheat codes, would anything "nasty" happen to your save file?

Nope. Only using Cheat Engine, or a similar debugger. The Mega Gardevoir glitch doesn't do anything nasty to your save file either.

Impossible to bring down to 0 HP, or resets its HP in its first form? If it's because it keeps resetting, the solution is:

Spoiler:

Side note: Giving away five level 1, GP 5 Wispaur for free. PM me if you want one of them.

Edit: I might just have discovered another two glitches (and I'm sure others here have discovered independently): It is possible to check the gender of whatever is in an egg before hatching. It is also possible to release eggs.

Last edited:
    Back