• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Just having "0" as last digit tells you that one of the three numbers is "10"; now you've got 221 which seems a prime number but it isn't. Simply trying to divide 221 for every number >10 until you find a non decimal one gives you the answers.

10;13;17

Thanks for the help. Now to tackle this next puzzle which i think i'm probably also screwed on.
    (its the children's ages)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Hi all, the children puzzle i have no clue what ages the kids are meant to be, i get danny and simon at 9 but have no clue where to go from there. I have searched for the answer and found that people are saying that Roman is 5
    Simon is 9
    marc is 7
    Christina is 10
    Danny is 9
    Dana is 4
    and anabelle is 9
    The password is also only 5 digits long. But, some of the kids say where there digit is in the password
    Roman is the first digit
    Simon and danny are the last digit
    Marc says nothing
    Christina says nothing
    Dana is the second digit
    Anabelle is between the second and last digit (so 3 and 4)

but i must be wrong somewhere help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Hi all, the children puzzle i have no clue what ages the kids are meant to be, i get danny and simon at 9 but have no clue where to go from there. I have searched for the answer and found that people are saying that Roman is 5
    Simon is 9
    marc is 7
    Christina is 10
    Danny is 9
    Dana is 4
    and anabelle is 9
    The password is also only 5 digits long. But, some of the kids say where there digit is in the password
    Roman is the first digit
    Simon and danny are the last digit
    Marc says nothing
    Christina says nothing
    Dana is the second digit
    Anabelle is between the second and last digit (so 3 and 4)

but i must be wrong somewhere help would be appreciated

You are. Anabelle's age is in the double digits. I wrote down a solution method in a different post, which I think should help you. The solution is done in steps, so you can just start where you want. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10120276#post10120276

Years
    • Online now
    Where do you get omuran teddiursa?

In the village with the ghost gym, on your way to the gym battle
    just proceed inside the gym building and play along, you'll see plenty of teddies there
    I'm not sure if you can really miss the encounter, but just look through the entire area there, and interact with everything

Years
    I'm now halfway through Prism Tower, so I thought I could leave some tips on preparation. These are things that worked for me, but I really think most of them, if not all, are universally applicable.

1. Data types with recovery discs - you will quickly run out of moves otherwise. And at least two of each, there will be lots of doubles.

2. Forget the Ethers - don't worry about consumable items, you can't use them. At all.

3. 5GP shiny/platinum team - max EV's/IV's, shiny or platinum cards if possible, level 120-130 at least.

4. Heal Bell/Aromatherapy - If your data type gets poisoned or burned, you're screwed if you can't cure it. Additionally, being frozen or blinded overwrites these effects.

5. Moves with lots of PP - I don't mean ember and tackle, but unless you have a full team of data types, you're going to be strained for moves. I use flame wheel, thunder punch, etc.

Side Notes:
    Some moves will not be restored by recovery disc, and if you have one of those moves, no PP will be restored sometimes.

I will sometimes use an enemy's ice attacks to stay frozen and recover PP for a while. A little risky, but very effective. (I call it freeze buffering)

You can save every 25 floors, but you might screw yourself over if you save in a bad position. I only save if none of my mons are fainted.

And finally, you can heal and relearn moves every 50 floors, so it's not the end of the world if you have a bad move.

Here you have it, some tips for getting up Prism Tower, from someone who's only halfway up it. I hope this is useful to someone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Hey Stochastic, could you please use a different download site. The megazn site is to slow and i can't use my downloader on it; it's hella annoying with that site.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I'm now halfway through Prism Tower, so I thought I could leave some tips on preparation. These are things that worked for me, but I really think most of them, if not all, are universally applicable.

1. Data types with recovery discs - you will quickly run out of moves otherwise. And at least two of each, there will be lots of doubles.

2. Forget the Ethers - don't worry about consumable items, you can't use them. At all.

3. 5GP shiny/platinum team - max EV's/IV's, shiny or platinum cards if possible, level 120-130 at least.

4. Heal Bell/Aromatherapy - If your data type gets poisoned or burned, you're screwed if you can't cure it. Additionally, being frozen or blinded overwrites these effects.

5. Moves with lots of PP - I don't mean ember and tackle, but unless you have a full team of data types, you're going to be strained for moves. I use flame wheel, thunder punch, etc.

Side Notes:
    Some moves will not be restored by recovery disc, and if you have one of those moves, no PP will be restored sometimes.

I will sometimes use an enemy's ice attacks to stay frozen and recover PP for a while. A little risky, but very effective. (I call it freeze buffering)

You can save every 25 floors, but you might screw yourself over if you save in a bad position. I only save if none of my mons are fainted.

And finally, you can heal and relearn moves every 50 floors, so it's not the end of the world if you have a bad move.

Here you have it, some tips for getting up Prism Tower, from someone who's only halfway up it. I hope this is useful to someone.

Thanks, btw Recovery Disc should work on every type of Pokemon since 1.0, could you test it if that's not a problem? I wonder if relearning moves can be used as a way to restore PPs.
    Last thing, could you post your team or simply tell the members?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Can you send me your save file in DMs?

Shit, I already deleted the game and my sf. I forget to check it with you again. I feel like a complete idiot, stochastic do you have a save file until the space station when the dudes r just about to fight the fusion of raquayza.

Back