• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    PP stall until it kills itself with Struggle, the others with Toxic.

There are 4 Meteorites available in game:

1) Teren Ruins, search in rocks.
    2) Route 110, in the middle of a flower circle (not sure)
    3) Ruins of Isfet (the one you found)
    4) Asutra Museum (check the bookshelves)

About the keys, call Zero and he'll give you hints by morse code, I think those are enough to find the locations but:
    Spoiler:

Card Shop vending machines sell different card upgrades, search for the light one and use it in the crafting.

Thanks for the info.

Still can't find the Gasmask though not in my bag or in the area. don't know why

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Anyone have any tips to capture Beldum? I always reduce it down to very little of it's HP and induce a Blind status on it and yet it still won't be caught. I've wasted nearly 50 Ultra Balls on capturing Beldum, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Does anyone know where to find a venipede? Been roaming around the bug forest but no luck so far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Thanks for the info.

Still can't find the Gasmask though not in my bag or in the area. don't know why

Try to download again the game, keeping your savefile, or send Sto a screenshot of the missing Gas Mask in the area.

EDIT: Probably it's useless to ask, but did you complete the Cinnamond Quest in Naraku and spoke with everyone in Sylentia Corp.?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Anyone have any tips to capture Beldum? I always reduce it down to very little of it's HP and induce a Blind status on it and yet it still won't be caught. I've wasted nearly 50 Ultra Balls on capturing Beldum, lol.

Use giga balls (buyable in Roarin Plateau). For me it was asleep with low health and stayed in the 2nd giga ball I threw.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Try to download again the game, keeping your savefile, or send Sto a screenshot of the missing Gas Mask in the area.

EDIT: Probably it's useless to ask, but did you complete the Cinnamond Quest in Naraku and spoke with everyone in Sylentia Corp.?

whats the Cinnamond Quest? who in Sylentia Corp am I supposed to talk to. I found the Corruption but I already beat ???

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    Does anybody know the answers to the Victory Road puzzle?Also the location of arceus's shard if possible

Back