• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Again, if you have it, you cant "use" it. You can only use it by having it in your bag, so all you have to do is walk through the door. (that requires prism key)

Edit: do you know where the cafe in the rift is? becuz thats where mr Stochastic is

beside the pokemon league u need to climb a waterfall

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Well X-scissor may not help as much but for the final battle it will help IMMENSELY but only if you have good RNG only the dark type moves not the x-scissor
    Spoiler:

If you don't water it then you cant get any because you didnt water it but i have heard that you may get a weaker apriplum for something you didnt do for the apriplums

Why would X Scissor not help a lot? Crunch on a Data Type > It gets converted to Data/Dark > X-Scissor becomes 4x effective.

Spoiler:

I thought Apriplums only rot if you go beyond 6000 steps?

Hi, I read that some evolutions are affected by day-night cycles. However it is constantly day time in my game. Is this normal? Am I meant to see a change? If this is not working in game I imagine I must be missing out on a lot.

It won't show any indication in-game but whenever you play past 6PM (according to your system time), it's night. So AFAIK, 6AM-6PM is day, 6PM is exactly dusk and 6PM-6AM is night.

Arrrgggghh what is the codes at the leweerd calm house?

First code :
    Spoiler:

Second code :
    Spoiler:

Third code :
    Spoiler:

are you able to buy ability capsules

Not ability capsules, but you do get Dream Candies which can be used to change the Pokemon's ability to their hidden abilities.

Where can you get bagon?

Naraku Cave. After obtaining a PokeBoat, go to Naraku Cave and use the boat to access the other side of the water. There will be a Bagon there and you won't need to fight it, it'll join you.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Well, I need to know what you get for getting all X's on your post game card, In the cafe rift, Mr Stochastic said he'll give you something for that specific challenge
    Becuz im poor to buy all cards

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    Sorry, but i searched the entire region and did not find the 'door' where we are supposed to use Prism Key. I feel like it is where i fought Shadow Glitch but I can't find it.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Sorry, but i searched the entire region and did not find the 'door' where we are supposed to use Prism Key. I feel like it is where i fought Shadow Glitch but I can't find it.

Bruh, there are 2 doors, the one used for prism tower, and the one for entering the cafe in the rift,
    To access prism tower you must go to prism tower in future 2 and to get there you must navigate the rocks within oceanway 1
    to get to the cafe in the rift, you must go right to the pokemon league, using waterfall and surf.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    so im playing on randomizer, and im at the part of factorial town where i have to fight that mech guy, but the boss i got 1-hits every pokemon i have. plus, any small damage i do just gets healed by leftovers, so i literally cant do anything. this is the second time i've gotten up to here, but i don't want to quit this time. does anyone know if theres anything i can do?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    so im playing on randomizer, and im at the part of factorial town where i have to fight that mech guy, but the boss i got 1-hits every pokemon i have. plus, any small damage i do just gets healed by leftovers, so i literally cant do anything. this is the second time i've gotten up to here, but i don't want to quit this time. does anyone know if theres anything i can do?

Which boss is it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    One more question - What's the best moveset for Fusion Serperior?

Use a dream candy to get its hidden ability contrary.

Then I use Draco meteor, Leaf storm and Earth power. The first move is Giga Drain but it's over-written by the fusion move.
    Personnaly I hate that its fusion move works like U-turn/Volt switch, serperior is used to take advantage of contrary. This move makes you switch and you loose your buffs, so I never use it.

As a nature I picked modest, don't need more speed, and more base Sp Atk is good to take more advantage of contrary buffs you get when using Leaf Storm or Draco meteor.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

Glad you enjoyed it, despite a few gripes. Agreed, announcing nullifiers would be a nice QoL improvement. Also the reason why you faced a lot of Nullifiers is probably because you were on hard mode, and the trainers' pokemon get items and movesets from a predefined pool.. but this could be tweaked so that early game trainer have a lower chance of using them.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Use a dream candy to get its hidden ability contrary.

Then I use Draco meteor, Leaf storm and Earth power. The first move is Giga Drain but it's over-written by the fusion move.
    Personnaly I hate that its fusion move works like U-turn/Volt switch, serperior is used to take advantage of contrary. This move makes you switch and you loose your buffs, so I never use it.

As a nature I picked modest, don't need more speed, and more base Sp Atk is good to take more advantage of contrary buffs you get when using Leaf Storm or Draco meteor.

Thank you very much!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

I also played randomizer for my playthrough, managed to barely beat it with the 3GP bayleef (it randomized into a haunter which I trained up as main) and training my whole team, with lowering difficulty to easy. It took some tries.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2020
    Hi, I just saw the level 1 moves that swampert learns but move relearner doesn't show liquidation, ice punch and earthquake. Is there something that I am missing here?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    for some reason i've been looking everywhere for swampertite in shawmonk lake, yet it hasn't been anywhere i could get to, i only decided after getting the 8th gym to decide to backtrack and get swampertite for my swampert

Back