• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    i found something that might help you with gp breading you can see the eggs gender if you rename it

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    Spotted a bug: Magic Bounce doesn't appear to reflect Stealth Rock. Might only apply on the turn Magic Bounce is acquired; I'm using a Mega Absol. It's happened to me a few times now.

Edit: Also doesn't work on Sticky Web, including on turns after I completed the Mega Evolution.

Edit 2: Also doesn't work on Matrix Compression, and I'm not sure but I suspect similar results with the other Data-type status moves. Pretty disappointing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    My power seeds keep going away when im breeding help

A pokemon holding a power seed can pass on its GP only once; after that, the seed is consumed. As far as I can tell, the chance to consume the seed is based on the GP of the pokemon holding it (more stars is less chance, down to maybe 5~10% at 5*). You can check the star rating of eggs in their summary page; once you see one with the same GP as the father, the seed has been consumed.

You can fish up more seeds at the carnival fishing game. I think it's about a 2% chance, but the game only takes like ten seconds to play so it doesn't take too long.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Can someone tell me in what the items/Pokemon you can find at the auction?, I need to know if i can find mythicals and legendaries during the auctions

Bonus question: is it necessary to have all shiny/platinum cards for the card collection?, Because I don't wanna pray to the RNG-esus.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Can someone please give me a save file after 7th or 8th gym, my data got corrupted and I don't want to start this game over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    found a bug while trading all the pokemons stats becomes 1 and items given to the pokemon disapears its stats gets fix if you evolve it

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Can someone tell me in what the items/Pokemon you can find at the auction?, I need to know if i can find mythicals and legendaries during the auctions

Bonus question: is it necessary to have all shiny/platinum cards for the card collection?, Because I don't wanna pray to the RNG-esus.

i havent seen legendarys but i found rare pokemons like ommachoke they also have a chance of give you pokmeon with gp you can also get shinys and platinum.

bonus answer there are three types of card collections
    normal shiny, and platinum they give you different rewards if you collect all of the type of cards

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

You can get legendaries/mythicals from Auction, yes. (For e.g : A Shiny, 5GP Jirachi)

uhh so anybody know where cape naraku is im doing the ashy date

It's just before Cycling Road and after Naraku Forest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    If you ever plan on doing a QOL update in the future *please* add ethers to the future asutra shop. The endless data-types are extremely annoying with their PP-drain moves. I also posted how I supported the addition of a message that shows when a pokemon is holding a nullifier. Both of these contribute to artificial difficulty and create a situation where the player is at a disadvantage but cannot do anything about it.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    If you ever plan on doing a QOL update in the future *please* add ethers to the future asutra shop. The endless data-types are extremely annoying with their PP-drain moves. I also posted how I supported the addition of a message that shows when a pokemon is holding a nullifier. Both of these contribute to artificial difficulty and create a situation where the player is at a disadvantage but cannot do anything about it.

I agree with both these points too. ^

Although definitely not in Future Asutra since that's permanently missable lol. Maybe somewhere like after Roarin Island? Data types really get more frequent after that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020

I got a Moltress and a Thunderous I think I don't use them so in my PC but its pretty random no fix cycle.

You can complete post game with just normal cards though card guy offers different prizes I think for different completion. I completed regular cards only.

Now I have a question: I am currently climbing the crystal tower and at 150 flr are there surprises and what do I get at the top?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I got a Moltress and a Thunderous I think I don't use them so in my PC but its pretty random no fix cycle.

You can complete post game with just normal cards though card guy offers different prizes I think for different completion. I completed regular cards only.

Now I have a question: I am currently climbing the crystal tower and at 150 flr are there surprises and what do I get at the top?

If you are climbing Prism tower, there are no surprises, just alot of hard things, and you get the
    Spoiler:

But if you think you're stuck, at the 2nd to last room, just go through one of the blocks on the wall. Also the thing i said,
    Spoiler:

If you are climbing trainer tower, as same as prism tower, but at the top is a man who will fight you with the "legendary" team. And if you beat him, you will have a chance of capturing,
    Spoiler:

Back