• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Sorry if I can't answer the question for the TM, but for the Aeris date, it's post league or post Rayquomi fight, so ask her till then, also be wary that her "date" will have very disturbing things for the young age but it will have a split decision during the date which is a yes/no type of thing so save so you can see her dark side. how do i see it ?
    i did the date but there wasnt any dark stuff on my date also i didnt get any ys/no choice just if i liked the chocolazte or hows the star and how it felt when i defeated
    raquomi
    or by dark do u mean how she tried to force feed me the cake and asked if she should punish herself of loooking at stars cuz thats not dark just weird

I mean yes? In some point or another have you finished the date?
    If so, then I am truly sorry for your soul

If not, then, FINISH the date, then you can encounter the yes/no type of question
    Be wary that the things you may see in the text may vary to weirdness to almost committing lego step

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I mean yes? In some point or another have you finished the date?
    If so, then I am truly sorry for your soul

If not, then, FINISH the date, then you can encounter the yes/no type of question
    Be wary that the things you may see in the text may vary to weirdness to almost committing lego step

I encountered the same things as him and I always just thought it was weird, nothing disturbing. RN, Aeris is just standing outside the Space Elevator Base and apparently the date is over. Is there more to it?

Also, quick question, is getting high GP Pokémon necessary to beat the post game or can I do with just shinies, cards, grinding till max level and all around a decent, balanced team etc? And furthermore, can shiny or platinum cards be applied on an already normal carded Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    I encountered the same things as him and I always just thought it was weird, nothing disturbing. RN, Aeris is just standing outside the Space Elevator Base and apparently the date is over. Is there more to it?

Also, quick question, is getting high GP Pokémon necessary to beat the post game or can I do with just shinies, cards, grinding till max level and all around a decent, balanced team etc? And furthermore, can shiny or platinum cards be applied on an already normal carded Pokémon?

same case for the date and if u have platinum card for every one of ur pokemon and they r shiny then maybe possible not sure since i didnt finish it yet
    the platinum card will replace the card like item changing just try to equip the card u want it to have

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022

Hmm, Talk to her again in her gym or her again generally, its to continue the date. I mean you should see her in her gym or somewhere else generally. If that does not happen, then your game is bugged.

Yes, platinum/shiny cards and 2-3 GP pokemon is just BARELY enough to beat half of the post game, but 4-5 GP pokemon, with platinum cards, are just enough to beat the post-game bosses, (DO THIS IN EASY MODE)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2021
    Another stupid question relating to the postgame: Crow told me to go to Mt. Dynamo in the alt future, but i can't seem to find it anywhere?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hmm, Talk to her again in her gym or her again generally, its to continue the date. I mean you should see her in her gym or somewhere else generally. If that does not happen, then your game is bugged.

Yes, platinum/shiny cards and 2-3 GP pokemon is just BARELY enough to beat half of the post game, but 4-5 GP pokemon, with platinum cards, are just enough to beat the post-game bosses, (DO THIS IN EASY MODE)

Can't be bugged because the other user is experiencing the same thing. We did go to the Space Station and after that the date apparently is over.

And thank you. I'll still try without 4-5 GP though, don't really want to bother with breeding and platinum cards much.

Another stupid question relating to the postgame: Crow told me to go to Mt. Dynamo in the alt future, but i can't seem to find it anywhere?

He meant to go to alt future for Prism Tower and to Mt. Dynamo in the present to talk to General Grimm.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    is there an item that lets pokemon give its decendent its gp? like your breeding a pokemon with no gp with one with 5, is there a way to give egg 5 gp?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Can't be bugged because the other user is experiencing the same thing. We did go to the Space Station and after that the date apparently is over.

And thank you. I'll still try without 4-5 GP though, don't really want to bother with breeding and platinum cards much.

Hmm, are you sure it's over?, did she say it's over? Was there a indication that the date is over? If so then it's the end, maybe I had a different version of a game by then.
    Also good luck on 34.46% of the post-game, you're gonna need it.

Back