• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    isnt this mysterious "???????" the old mans Growlithe or what is it? if anyone knows id be grateful for some infomation about that pokemon.

Do you mean Kazak? Well there is a possibility that may be, but we can't conclude that right now,
    If you want information:
    Kazak: Fire type
    Weaknesses: None, due to the fact during the boss fight you will just force the Kazak to a new form everytime
    Resistances: Grass, Fairy, Ice, Fire, and Steel
    Normal damage to all other types,
    Immune to: GOLD

Has a special move called "Mutating Bite"
    Which is a move which can mutate your pokemon to random one, plus adding a poison effect, to get rid of this, either your pokemon faints, or you switch.
    All other moves are taken as normal fire type moves,

If you used a "Super Effective" Attack on Kazak, it will become that type, I think, plus if you keep repeatedly using super effective attacks, you won't get anywhere.

Base Stats are 525
    Hp: 55
    Att: 70
    Def: 105
    SPA: 70
    SPD: 105
    Speed: 120

And I think that's all I have to say about Kazak.

Edit: I lost my 69 posts record lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    isnt this mysterious "???????" the old mans Growlithe or what is it? if anyone knows id be grateful for some infomation about that pokemon.

If it is Kazak someone else answered a lot of good info. just wanted to add mutating bite transformation is permanent. Not sure if its a glitch

You can get dream candies throughout the game as you progress but you cannot buy them anywhere, so use them carefully.

thanks do you know where I can find them?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    If it is Kazak someone else answered a lot of good info. just wanted to add mutating bite transformation is permanent. Not sure if its a glitch

thanks do you know where I can find them?

Check out the item guide in the first post of this thread

What does the red heart mean?
    I got a pidgey with a red heart on it's profile.

It means that the Pidgey has a chance of directly passing on it's GP, irrelevant of the GP of the other partner.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Well it isn't, it's a move that its effects can be removed when ONLY fainted, or switched out, the poison effect is permanent unless you have a antidote.

Fun Fact: If you somehow got mutating bite as a move, the only thing it does is poison the target, not mutate them into something else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I have been playing this game side by side for the last week or so, and it's personally been my favorite Pokemon game experience since Red version came out when I was 5. Seriously incredible job on every aspect of the game so far. I'm currently attempting to fill out my card catalog, which I'm very close to doing with regular cards. I only have 6 cards left, but I've been having trouble figuring out how to get certain ones. I want to go on a catching spree of the Pokemon whose cards I need, but if I search them on the in game Pokedex, they show area unknown, and if I search them in the Pokemon Locations pastebin, they aren't anywhere on there. Is the documentation not up to date, certain Pokemon aren't obtainable yet, or something else entirely? The ones in question are: The Voltorb line, Drowzee line, and Surskit line. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

The very last card I got in my collection was Rattata, which to my knowledge doesn't spawn anywhere and can't be acquired outside of an auction. I remember Drowzee being on my short list of otherwise-unobtainable cards as well. Took a little less than a thousand boosters, which was an endeavor without cheats. Would not attempt again. I do have platinum cards for my team now, though. Silver lining is what that is.

Years
    Hi I just beat the league. Talked to crow in the islet ruins. I was wondering, do i have to beat general grimm first to do all the other quests? Or can can do them at any order? Also can someone please tell me where janin is? can't find him in sylen city to spawn the gas mask.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hi I just beat the league. Talked to crow in the islet ruins. I was wondering, do i have to beat general grimm first to do all the other quests? Or can can do them at any order? Also can someone please tell me where janin is? can't find him in sylen city to spawn the gas mask.

You can do them in any order you like. I'd suggest doing Cloudy Ruins first, it's the easiest.

AFAIK, you have to beat the Dark Lade side quest and rescue the missing children. Afterward, Agent Cinnamond (or if you never did the quest, then Agent Janin I think, not sure since I did the quest so Cinnamond appeared for me) will appear in Sylentia HQ and by talking to him, you'll spawn the gas mask on River Overpass.

Nice to see a desi bro here though. :p

Years
    You can do them in any order you like. I'd suggest doing Cloudy Ruins first, it's the easiest.

AFAIK, you have to beat the Dark Lade side quest and rescue the missing children. Afterward, Agent Cinnamond (or if you never did the quest, then Agent Janin I think, not sure since I did the quest so Cinnamond appeared for me) will appear in Sylentia HQ and by talking to him, you'll spawn the gas mask on River Overpass.

Nice to see a desi bro here though. :p

thank you so much. Also do you have any tips to beat general grimm on hard mode? The battle seems impossible.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    thank you so much. Also do you have any tips to beat general grimm on hard mode? The battle seems impossible.

Sadly no, but @KingOfAllTrades or @UltraFlexTape may be able to help you out. I myself play the postgame only on easy mode since I can't be bothered to grind so much considering I don't really have the luxury of time, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2020
    Does red stardust have a use or is it a cash item?

It says it is used to make stardust crystals but... when I looked it up it needs shards?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Does red stardust have a use or is it a cash item?

It says it is used to make stardust crystals but... when I looked it up it needs shards?

You need both Red & Blue red stardust to make a stardust crystal, which has 2 uses, one is for spawning a legendary pokemon, 2) It sells for 50k.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022

I guess it's my turn to shine, as per said by @StaticShock, me and/or @KingOfAllTrades may help you out, so you have 2 guides to follow here:
    Note: You must have some nullifiers and must have 4-5 gp 3 may be possible but i havent tested it yet. Also with plat cards

First of all, why would you play Grimm on hard mode, that may seem impossible, but it is possible with a little bit of RNG, first of all I will list his team with some items and abilities
    Note: This is not in order so this may vary.

Grimm's Smeargle: 5 GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Item: Gaia Nullifier
    Strategy: Well, this is impossible to get by with using normal means, so you must either have some pokemon with some ability to trap the opponent so that they can't switch, such as Shadow tag, either that or you may use Matrix Compression. The only way is to let it Struggle to death or PP stall to be exact. Or make it blind or use an effect on it.

Shiny Darkrai: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Item: ?
    Strategy: Very easy to handle tbh, just use some effect moves such as poison, blind, or burn, or use other strategies you may have.

Shiny Ho-Oh: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Pressure
    Item: ?
    Strategy: Same as darkrai, use other strategies if necessary.

G-Ducklett: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Godlike
    Item: Nothing
    Strategy: Oh boy nothing can tell me how hard this is, same strategy as for smeargle, BUT ONLY USE special moves, it is a must to lower its special defense, other than that you're good

Shuckle: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Unknown
    Item: Mega stone for Shuckle
    Strategy: PP stall it, this abomination has a defense of half a W.T's, not even exaggerating. Or use some poisoning effect on it, your good for now. Or a sleeping effect.

Last Pokemon, the hardest one of them all, if I haven't said this, do it now, SAVE BEFORE FIGHTING GRIMM.

??QMARKS??: Platinum form with 5GP
    Type: Ghost
    Ability:Godlike
    Item: Nothing
    Moves:
    Delete Matrix
    Matrix Compression
    Hard Crash Drive
    Freeze Bug
    Strategy: Have a pokemon with substitute and a ghost type move which isn't a physical move Preferably OM_Crobat with a Frost nullifier, use substitute, hope to the rng gods that it does not use hard crash drive , hope that it only uses matrix compression and Delete Matrix, if you kill or kills itself, good job, you finally did it you beat the 3rd hardest trainer in the game

If you are wondering why I only listed Qmarks moves and type, it's a "Special" pokemon
    And if you are also wondering, Delete Matrix has 2 forms,
    1 is that it has 10 PP, and deletes the pokemon from existance on your team, making it useless forever, making it level 1 and no moves, and Deletes your whole entire bar in a nanosecond

2 is that it only has 1PP, and does the same thing, but it still uses the animation for the damaging part.

And also your welcome.

Edit: Some pokemon you might wanna use are
    Porygon-Z: 4GP with shiny card
    OM_Crobat 3-4GP with shiny card
    and
    Wiseraph 4-5GP with platinum card

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020

I actually haven't gotten around to putting a serious team together for that yet, but I just took a quick run at it with my generic squad. I didn't manage to get all the way through, but I made pretty good headway even with my girls mostly in the 100~110 range.

Here are my impressions:
    *Smeargle appears to be unable to damage a ghost-type (or perhaps a Ghost-type with a Dark Nullifier? Hard to tell). It has Wonder Guard, but is susceptible to Toxic. If faced with a ghost, it will power up with Swords Dance and baton pass out, usually to Darkrai.
    *Ducklett hurts itself a lot. A steel-type tank with a healing move and a rock helmet should be able to bring it down without issue. Honchkrow-OM, perhaps?
    *Darkrai is pretty helpless against a Mega Absol, which bounces back its status moves and soaks Dark Pulse and Mind Crush just fine.
    *Ho-Oh is still a fire/flying type, which means Stealth Rock still eats 50% of its health. You can cheese it to death by phazing it twice. I'm not certain, but I think it might also be cold to a Data-type with a Heat Nullifier.
    *Qmarks only knows Data and Ice moves, so it can't damage an ice-type carrying an ice nullifier. You can PP stall it and force it to struggle to death; I recommend a Weavile with Substitute and Pressure for this. I haven't done the math, but if you can manage to survive a hit you should also be able to OHKO it with Foul Play; Qmarks' Attack stat is over 7000 and it's weak to Dark.

I didn't make it to Shuckle with my kerjankity-ass team (I have a Beedrill for Christ's sake), but I'm pretty confident that I could make it through with a few tweaks to my squad.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I easily beat the League on Easy mode with just level 100-110 Pokemon and no GPs, only a few cards and even managed to get till QMarks for Grimm yet I can't manage to get Corruption down to half it's health at all, lol.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    a pokemon with substitute and a ghost type move which isn't a physical move Preferably OM_Crobat with a Frost nullifier, use substitute, hope to the rng gods that it does not use hard crash drive , hope that it only uses matrix compression and Delete Matrix, if you kill or kills itself, good job, you finally did it you beat the 3rd hardest trainer in the game

Who would you say are the 2nd and 1st strongest (I'm assuming 1st is Mr.Stochastic obviously)?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    I easily beat the League on Easy mode with just level 100-110 Pokemon and no GPs, only a few cards and even managed to get till QMarks for Grimm yet I can't manage to get Corruption down to half it's health at all, lol.

You can use a very similar stalling strategy for the corruption -- I wanna say you use a Dark/Steel type, don't remember what kind of nullifier; anyway, it's possible to be invulnerable to its attacks.

Back