• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Who would you say are the 2nd and 1st strongest (I'm assuming 1st is Mr.Stochastic obviously)?

Unless you count the Rainbow quest final both fights as the 2nd then sure, only the 2nd battle with Mr. Stochastic Fight is 1st battle, is just a cheesing strat on youtube.

Years
    In the Sylen City Underground a grunt or person says that there is a deeper secret underground with a residue of a creature and if you go under the Buckheim you can see the corner of it so how do we reach that place?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    In the Sylen City Underground a grunt or person says that there is a deeper secret underground with a residue of a creature and if you go under the Buckheim you can see the corner of it so how do we reach that place?

Well yeah, just go to the place in the "slums" and go under the ladder, then you will reach the "Thing"

Years
    Hello, i just download the game but it freeze at the game menu 😔, i tried to download it again but that change nothing.
    Any suggestion? thanks in advance

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

Keep in mind, its part of the post game and you won't be able to fight it until you've beaten the League. You can reach it via the Sylen City slums, however.

Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hello, i just download the game but it freeze at the game menu 😔, i tried to download it again but that change nothing.

Hmm, did you see how long it froze? Maybe it takes 2-1 minutes to load the maps. so thats why it may have froze

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    So, for my post game team (already beaten Cloudy Ruin, Zirconium Revenge and Pokemon League but still), I'm creating a new team. Currently only have Infernape, Dark Celebi and Furret. Which other 3 do you guys recommend? I'm considering both Om-Luxray and Wiseraph because of how good they are but I've already used them so eh...idk.

@Stochastic Sorry to disturb you again, but can you recommend any other games that are similar in story/lore to your game? (Already played both Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun)

Years
    I guess it's my turn to shine, as per said by @StaticShock, me and/or @KingOfAllTrades may help you out, so you have 2 guides to follow here:
    Note: You must have some nullifiers and must have 4-5 gp 3 may be possible but i havent tested it yet. Also with plat cards

First of all, why would you play Grimm on hard mode, that may seem impossible, but it is possible with a little bit of RNG, first of all I will list his team with some items and abilities
    Note: This is not in order so this may vary.

Grimm's Smeargle: 5 GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Item: Gaia Nullifier
    Strategy: Well, this is impossible to get by with using normal means, so you must either have some pokemon with some ability to trap the opponent so that they can't switch, such as Shadow tag, either that or you may use Matrix Compression. The only way is to let it Struggle to death or PP stall to be exact. Or make it blind or use an effect on it.

Shiny Darkrai: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Item: ?
    Strategy: Very easy to handle tbh, just use some effect moves such as poison, blind, or burn, or use other strategies you may have.

Shiny Ho-Oh: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Pressure
    Item: ?
    Strategy: Same as darkrai, use other strategies if necessary.

G-Ducklett: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Godlike
    Item: Nothing
    Strategy: Oh boy nothing can tell me how hard this is, same strategy as for smeargle, BUT ONLY USE special moves, it is a must to lower its special defense, other than that you're good

Shuckle: 5GP with a platinum card
    Ability: Unknown
    Item: Mega stone for Shuckle
    Strategy: PP stall it, this abomination has a defense of half a W.T's, not even exaggerating. Or use some poisoning effect on it, your good for now. Or a sleeping effect.

Last Pokemon, the hardest one of them all, if I haven't said this, do it now, SAVE BEFORE FIGHTING GRIMM.

??QMARKS??: Platinum form with 5GP
    Type: Ghost
    Ability:Godlike
    Item: Nothing
    Moves:
    Delete Matrix
    Matrix Compression
    Hard Crash Drive
    Freeze Bug
    Strategy: Have a pokemon with substitute and a ghost type move which isn't a physical move Preferably OM_Crobat with a Frost nullifier, use substitute, hope to the rng gods that it does not use hard crash drive , hope that it only uses matrix compression and Delete Matrix, if you kill or kills itself, good job, you finally did it you beat the 3rd hardest trainer in the game

If you are wondering why I only listed Qmarks moves and type, it's a "Special" pokemon
    And if you are also wondering, Delete Matrix has 2 forms,
    1 is that it has 10 PP, and deletes the pokemon from existance on your team, making it useless forever, making it level 1 and no moves, and Deletes your whole entire bar in a nanosecond

2 is that it only has 1PP, and does the same thing, but it still uses the animation for the damaging part.

And also your welcome.

Edit: Some pokemon you might wanna use are
    Porygon-Z: 4GP with shiny card
    OM_Crobat 3-4GP with shiny card
    and
    Wiseraph 4-5GP with platinum card

I actually haven't gotten around to putting a serious team together for that yet, but I just took a quick run at it with my generic squad. I didn't manage to get all the way through, but I made pretty good headway even with my girls mostly in the 100~110 range.

Here are my impressions:
    *Smeargle appears to be unable to damage a ghost-type (or perhaps a Ghost-type with a Dark Nullifier? Hard to tell). It has Wonder Guard, but is susceptible to Toxic. If faced with a ghost, it will power up with Swords Dance and baton pass out, usually to Darkrai.
    *Ducklett hurts itself a lot. A steel-type tank with a healing move and a rock helmet should be able to bring it down without issue. Honchkrow-OM, perhaps?
    *Darkrai is pretty helpless against a Mega Absol, which bounces back its status moves and soaks Dark Pulse and Mind Crush just fine.
    *Ho-Oh is still a fire/flying type, which means Stealth Rock still eats 50% of its health. You can cheese it to death by phazing it twice. I'm not certain, but I think it might also be cold to a Data-type with a Heat Nullifier.
    *Qmarks only knows Data and Ice moves, so it can't damage an ice-type carrying an ice nullifier. You can PP stall it and force it to struggle to death; I recommend a Weavile with Substitute and Pressure for this. I haven't done the math, but if you can manage to survive a hit you should also be able to OHKO it with Foul Play; Qmarks' Attack stat is over 7000 and it's weak to Dark.

I didn't make it to Shuckle with my kerjankity-ass team (I have a Beedrill for Christ's sake), but I'm pretty confident that I could make it through with a few tweaks to my squad.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm currently grinding my mons to lvl-133. I'm gonna try a few more times with my current team. If i'm unsuccessful then I will go with the strategy you guys said. Also, who're the other trainers in the game stronger than Grimm?

Last edited:
    Years
    well i can't say exactly how long, it just freeze, i can't click new game or go down on options, when i try new game after 15-20 seconds there is a message saying that it take too long and that the game will restart but then it freeze and the program stop responding. ( i hope it's clear, english isn't my first language)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    So, for my post game team (already beaten Cloudy Ruin, Zirconium Revenge and Pokemon League but still), I'm creating a new team. Currently only have Infernape, Dark Celebi and Furret. Which other 3 do you guys recommend? I'm considering both Om-Luxray and Wiseraph because of how good they are but I've already used them so eh...idk.

@Stochastic Sorry to disturb you again, but can you recommend any other games that are similar in story/lore to your game? (Already played both Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun)

I find it useful to have a defensive pivot -- something really bulky that doesn't share a lot of weaknesses with your team, and ideally has some healing. I'm using a Ferrothorn at the moment; Toxapex or Om-Luxray are also good choices. There are also a few really solid Ultra Eviolite users; Dusclops, Porygon2, Rhydon, and even Scyther become pretty gross when you straightup double their defenses. You can have them pull double duty setting up entry hazards or spreading paralysis/poison/burn as well; I try to at least have Stealth Rock if I can, but the other hazards are all capable of winning certain fights very effectively.

(You might try Dark Cloud 2? Old favorite of mine, lot of focus on time travel)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Thanks for the tips guys. I'm currently grinding my mons to lvl-133. I'm gonna try a few more times with my current team. If i'm unsuccessful then I will go with the strategy you guys said. Also, who're the other trainers in the game stronger than Grimm?

I can name a few,
    Emmanuil: Lots of Platinum pokemon with 5GP with cards
    The final bosses in the Rainbow factory: ALL PLATINUM POKEMON WITH 5GP AND PLAT CARDS with an overpowered mewtwo as the final final boss
    The "person" on the Cafe of the Rift fights 1 and 2: Fight 1: 6 Qmarks ready to delete your team, Fight 2: Overpowered bird pokemon
    W.T boss rematch without H/W: Well unless you have an OM_Usaring, or some other pokemon ready which isnt seen with only 1 encounter in-game, you're screwed.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Yea, the Corruption was a bit and a half to kill. I managed to get lucky, and had two Data-types on my team Proygon Z and Data Renunculus.(I think that's how you spell it) I had Proygon with a........dark Nullifier? For his Heart Absorb move, and got lucky with my hard drive crashes. The partner I had out just kept feeding Proygon Full heals lol. Once his fire move was depleted, I swapped in Renunculus (with the same nullifier) and spammed the hecc out of Hard Drive Crash. Then you just simply have to revive those it knocks out with Struggle(Which hits like a friggen truck). Tough part was RNG hoping it didn't decide to spam Heat wave at the beginning, and that HDC knocked it's PP for that move out. OH! And I'd recommend bringing in a Data Type (Or a whole bunch) along with a dark type to cancel out the Mind Crush. For some reason Grimm's AI gets weird when fighting Data Types, so it's an easier(ish) win. I mean, Shuckle is still a bit and half, but the good news is that most of his stuff (minus Ho-oh as well) can't touch ya.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    So, I accidentally had sold one of my Meteorite Shards early on in the game and now I only have 2 Meteorite Shards. Is anyone willing to trade me one? (you guys can go back into your previous save files to trade it, not use the current one)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    So, I accidentally had sold one of my Meteorite Shards early on in the game and now I only have 2 Meteorite Shards. Is anyone willing to trade me one? (you guys can go back into your previous save files to trade it, not use the current one)

But how does one trade an item? I mean i dont even need the shards anymore even though i didnt complete the quest in my non debug saves
    Edit: Removed Old texts

Edit2: Okay im an idiot, what is your Trading ID, i have a OM_Smeargle holding a meteorite shard lol, But isn't there like 4 meteorite shards in-game?

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    But how does one trade an item? I mean i dont even need the shards anymore even though i didnt complete the quest in my non debug saves
    Edit: Removed Old texts

Edit2: Okay im an idiot, what is your Trading ID, i have a OM_Smeargle holding a meteorite shard lol, But isn't there like 4 meteorite shards in-game?

Really? If there are 4 shards, where can I find the last one? (I've found the ones in Teren Ruins, Asutra Museum and Ruins of Isfet).

Anyways, my trading ID is 8114.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Does evolving Eevee into Cybereon always turn it into a female? Wiki says there's the male to female ratio is 25:75 but I've tried multiple times to evolve my male Eevee into a male Cybereon but always turns it into a female, lol.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Really? If there are 4 shards, where can I find the last one? (I've found the ones in Teren Ruins, Asutra Museum and Ruins of Isfet).

Anyways, my trading ID is 8114.

It should be in the previous forums, anyways, on another note, what the heck do I do with the folder
    "trade_pokemon", it told me to send it to a friend but I don't know how

Here is what it exported onto, it is already highlighted:
    https://gyazo.com/d9bed293b8c7455013cb83112289d985

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    It should be in the previous forums, anyways, on another note, what the heck do I do with the folder
    "trade_pokemon", it told me to send it to a friend but I don't know how

Here is what it exported onto, it is already highlighted:
    https://gyazo.com/d9bed293b8c7455013cb83112289d985

You have to send the trade_pokemon folder to me :P. Can you upload it on somewhere like Drive or Dropbox? That way, you can send the link to me via and I can download it.

What do you want in return, btw?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Start the game without being connected to the internet and see if that helps.

The super obvious one would be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Other than that, I was influenced by the style of storytelling in the Talos Principle, but it doesn't have much to do with Empyrean (it's a completely different genre and everything). edit: Also, Super Eevee edition.

There's one in a
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    You have to send the trade_pokemon folder to me :P. Can you upload it on somewhere like Drive or Dropbox? That way, you can send the link to me via and I can download it.

What do you want in return, btw?

Welp I do not want anything in return since I have
    Spoiler:
    at the ready, so if the game forces you to trade me back, just give me a random pokemon, I just caught like 54 pokemon on my old save file
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t6mvXYQTLQgr-crsDKBTD4jagLWbtf4X?usp=sharing

P.S: I'm kinda new at using drive so if you see any personal info, just discard it.

Back