• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Oh well, I'm stumped, I just trained my Litten up to Incineroar, got wispaur, evolved it to be Wisblind. And got porygon. Now if im not mistaken you need dubious disc and Upgrade, and trade it to someone to be porygon2 and Porygon-Z, now I need someone to trade to evolve my porygon to porygon2 and same thing to evolve it to be Porygon-Z. Can someone tell me if there's a way to evolve it WITHOUT trading? If not, then i'd ask someone to trade.

You need to level it up while holding Dubious Disc and Upgrade.

Years
    I've finally managed to almost get myself a 5 GP Averat through the 32 Pokemon method, but it'll only get me some of the Pokemon I want, is there a fast way to get a 5 GP Porygon and other genderless Pokemon? I understood about the egg field group but I just don't get how to breed these genderless Pokemon to 5 GP so I need a word of advice..

Also, can soft resetting help me save Power Seeds and save time on eggs, like if I want a male GP 5 Pokemon can I save before I give them to the daycare lady and see how many tries it takes me to get it or is it preset? And.. is there a way you can buy Upgrades, not the card ones the normal ones?

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Aw man, I just lost Wisblind, and Porygon while grinding, so I only have Incineroar now, Is it still possible with Incineroar to progress to get the rest of my mons for the challenge or go back to a previous save file.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I've finally managed to almost get myself a 5 GP Averat through the 32 Pokemon method, but it'll only get me some of the Pokemon I want, is there a fast way to get a 5 GP Porygon and other genderless Pokemon? I understood about the egg field group but I just don't get how to breed these genderless Pokemon to 5 GP so I need a word of advice..

Also, can soft resetting help me save Power Seeds and save time on eggs, like if I want a male GP 5 Pokemon can I save before I give them to the daycare lady and see how many tries it takes me to get it or is it preset? And.. is there a way you can buy Upgrades, not the card ones the normal ones?

I don't know about GP Fusion, sorry.

And yes, you can soft reset while breeding. Firstly, just have your female hold sask incense and your male the power seed then keep them both in the daycare centre. Afterwards, before you talk to the old man (indication that the egg is available is him turning away his head btw), save directly before interacting with him. Then when you get the egg, check the GP (you can also check gender by renaming it - the naming screen shows the gender) and if its not 5GP then reload with F12 and repeat.

For Upgrades, you can buy them from Sylen Research Lab B6. Talk to the red haired woman at the entrance of B6.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2020
    hi everyone! does anyone know where upper cave is? i've completely forgotten, and i'd like to get a card for one of my pokemon! thanks!

Years
    • Seen today
    hi everyone! does anyone know where upper cave is? i've completely forgotten, and i'd like to get a card for one of my pokemon! thanks!

I mean, there's that one cave before Calistern City, frozen below, normal above. What's the 'Mon you are card seeking for?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    hey man make rowlet availavle in shawmonk forest just caught one and it is not available in the pastebin file

I'm sorry my guy, pastebin is outdated, you can find rowlet somewhere else tho. And also if you are talking to Stochastic, please don't rush him, he's doing his best to get it out in 2021.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    hey man make rowlet availavle in shawmonk forest just caught one and it is not available in the pastebin file

The pastebin list is very outdated and so is the wiki. You should refer to the PBS available on the discord server for information on every Pokemon.

I'm sorry my guy, pastebin is outdated, you can find rowlet somewhere else tho. And also if you are talking to Stochastic, please don't rush him, he's doing his best to get it out in 2021.

He says Deshret Arc only but mark my words, it's going to be a sequel. 😜

Years
    I understand that the ♥ Icon in the Pokemon's name means it is a permanent carrier of the Power Seed effect though what are the chances of getting a Pokemon with it? Also, does the Male parent having it affect the chances or anything?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I understand that the ♥ Icon in the Pokemon's name means it is a permanent carrier of the Power Seed effect though what are the chances of getting a Pokemon with it? Also, does the Male parent having it affect the chances or anything?

Heart Icon is always present on natural shiny and platinum Pokemon (i.e shinies or platinum Pokemon which are found or bred naturally and not shinified through One Dollar). And yes, the male parent having a heart icon means it has a chance of passing on it's GP exactly and directly to the offspring Pokemon regardless if it is evolved and regardless of the GP of the female partner. The chance of the GP passing for a 5GP Male Pokemon with Power Seed effect is approximately 1/30 IIRC. It decreases with higher GP so 1GP Pokemon have highest chance of passing their GP whereas 5GP Pokemon have lowest chance (like I said, around 1/30%). 0GP Pokemon with the Heart will always pass on their GP to the offspring so you should never breed with those as you'll never get higher GPs.

Years
    I understand though a few things I didn't get, what are the chances of a Power Seed to pass on the GP without the ♥ Icon? Or do you meant to say it is naturally 1/30 and reduces if you equip on the Power Seed? IF I understand correctly, only male Pokemon can have the heart effect right so I won't have to worry about the ♥ Icon while chain breeding, correct?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I understand though a few things I didn't get, what are the chances of a Power Seed to pass on the GP without the ♥ Icon? Or do you meant to say it is naturally 1/30 and reduces if you equip on the Power Seed? IF I understand correctly, only male Pokemon can have the heart effect right so I won't have to worry about the ♥ Icon while chain breeding, correct?

The power seed chance is the same as the heart. Power Seed and Heart Icon don't interact with each other at all so it's redundant to equip a power seed to a Pokémon which already has the power heart. And yes, only males can have the power heart and power seed also only works with males.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    He says Deshret Arc only but mark my words, it's going to be a sequel. 😜

I'll take my word for it, it isn't a sequel BUT I am sure that Stochastic will add foreshadowing that there will be a sequel, but for now, I'll take your word.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Is there anywhere you can ether/elixer?
    I understood the 99 floors are without healing , so I would like to replenish my pokemon's movepool...

Years
    Could someone explain to me how to even get a 5 GP Porygon, because I have no idea how to do GP Fusion and if that is too much, please recommend me another Data type or something which can be used? Also.. to save time, can I use Debug mode in this game to get through the harder things such as GP and Platinum/Shiny grinding and does it have any repercussions?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Could someone explain to me how to even get a 5 GP Porygon, because I have no idea how to do GP Fusion and if that is too much, please recommend me another Data type or something which can be used? Also.. to save time, can I use Debug mode in this game to get through the harder things such as GP and Platinum/Shiny grinding and does it have any repercussions?

breed 32 porygons (ditto)
    buy 32 up-grade at the 6th floor of the research place (1k each, so 32k)
    evolve each one to porygon2 (no need for porygonz), since only evolved pokemon can be fused
    go to gp fusion dude at the town where you auto heal
    fuse those porygons
    feel guilty about fusing and thus destroying the lives of 31 innocent porygons.
    try to ignore the guilt that's haunting you...
    you know it will never go away...
    ...enjoy
    i myself have a 5g porygon2 with ultra eviolite, and the moves upgrade, toxic, recover and data tackle. pretty good.

anyways, asking again about the elixers/ethers.

Years
    • Seen today
    breed 32 porygons (ditto)
    buy 32 up-grade at the 6th floor of the research place (1k each, so 32k)
    evolve each one to porygon2 (no need for porygonz), since only evolved pokemon can be fused
    go to gp fusion dude at the town where you auto heal
    fuse those porygons
    feel guilty about fusing and thus destroying the lives of 31 innocent porygons.
    try to ignore the guilt that's haunting you...
    you know it will never go away...
    ...enjoy
    i myself have a 5g porygon2 with ultra eviolite, and the moves upgrade, toxic, recover and data tackle. pretty good.

anyways, asking again about the elixers/ethers.

Don't forget you can use a 'Mon with pickup. Maybe while you're running around, they'll snag some from the mystical place they grab them from. If not, just use High PP moves, and just use TM's to replace them as they get depleted? I'm assuming you're talking about the Towers. There are rest spots every so often like 25 floors? I dunno.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Don't forget you can use a 'Mon with pickup. Maybe while you're running around, they'll snag some from the mystical place they grab them from. If not, just use High PP moves, and just use TM's to replace them as they get depleted? I'm assuming you're talking about the Towers. There are rest spots every so often like 25 floors? I dunno.

wait, there is healing in the trainer tower?

Back