• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Is there anywhere you can ether/elixer?
    I understood the 99 floors are without healing , so I would like to replenish my pokemon's movepool...

You can get ethers via mining and ethers and PP UPs (which you can upgrade to pp max via crafting) with pickup Pokémon.

wait, there is healing in the trainer tower?

None in trainer tower. For Prism Tower it's every 50 floors.

Years
    Is Golden Mudkip any good in the game or is a trollmon? I'm thinking of keeping it though I'm not sure what moveset I should keep or if it is even a viable choice?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    So i just found this game and don't want to read through 178 pages, how much of this game is finished and if there is another update do you have any idea when we will get one?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    So i just found this game and don't want to read through 178 pages, how much of this game is finished and if there is another update do you have any idea when we will get one?

The game is completely finished and so is the post-game. However, there could be more events in the post game in 2021. There is a QoL update scheduled for September of 2020. But other than that, everything is complete.

Is Golden Mudkip any good in the game or is a trollmon? I'm thinking of keeping it though I'm not sure what moveset I should keep or if it is even a viable choice?

Not that good tbh. Also, Gold type is rather mundane so I would not keep it if I were you.

Years
    • Seen today
    Does anyone know how to finish the ducklet quest in Bird Garden?

Simply walk the silly duck back to it's human. But be alert, that duck has some powerful enemies who want nothing more then to sweep your team, so get ready to fight when you lead it home.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Simply walk the silly duck back to it's human. But be alert, that duck has some powerful enemies who want nothing more then to sweep your team, so get ready to fight when you lead it home.

I haven't actually done the quest, but can you tell me the powerful enemies that I may encounter, and do they base on the level of your pokemon?

Years
    I've been doing Chain Breeding for the past few days and wanted to know, why can't I breed a Ralts and a Mienfoo? I'm sorry, I'm still very new to breeding so I don't know these things..

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    Ralts is only in the human-like egg group as of gen 8, so it might not be in that egg group in this game.

Years
    hey man what all things are available in postgame just going to challenge the elite 4. just wan to know how much post game content is available to play(if there is enough play now else wait for another update)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    hey man what all things are available in postgame just going to challenge the elite 4. just wan to know how much post game content is available to play(if there is enough play now else wait for another update)

There is a lot in the postgame and they're going to take a lot of time since they're very difficult.

1) Pokemon League Rematch
    2) General Grimm
    3) The Corruption
    4) Card Collection
    5) Rainbow Quest
    6) Zirconium Revenge
    7) Cloudy Ruins
    8) Prism Tower
    9) Developer Fight

Keep in mind there is next to none story progression in the post game. The whole post game is only challenges for players who like them and don't mind wasting spending time to complete them. If you want to wait for the next story update, you're going to have to wait till 2021.

Years
    There is a lot in the postgame and they're going to take a lot of time since they're very difficult.

1) Pokemon League Rematch
    2) General Grimm
    3) The Corruption
    4) Card Collection
    5) Rainbow Quest
    6) Zirconium Revenge
    7) Cloudy Ruins
    8) Prism Tower
    9) Developer Fight

Keep in mind there is next to none story progression in the post game. The whole post game is only challenges for players who like them and don't mind wasting spending time to complete them. If you want to wait for the next story update, you're going to have to wait till 2021.

thanx man i just play these games mostly for stories and was going to start football manager save after longtime since i have exclusively played empyrean for three days and haven't played it

Years
    How do I get a Pokerus infected Pokemon? I got some by breeding before but is there any other way? Also, what is better a Porygon 2 with Ultra Eviolite or a Porygon Z with some other item?

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    So i'm wondering if someone could let me know if letting Moira win in your first battle has any affects? sort of feel sorry for how weak she is unlike the rival.

AFAIK, nothing happens.

How do I get a Pokerus infected Pokemon? I got some by breeding before but is there any other way? Also, what is better a Porygon 2 with Ultra Eviolite or a Porygon Z with some other item?

You can only get it by breeding. Once you have a Pokerus Pokemon, then you can have it in your party and battle with it. It'll eventually pass on the Pokerus to your other Pokemon.

Porygon 2 with U.E is obviously better as a status/defense Pokemon whereas Porygon Z (especially with its hidden ability - Superspace) is a really great offensive Pokemon and can wreck teams.

Back