• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a question regarding a pokemon I'm looking for in the game. Where exactly does Axew spawn? I've been looking for a decent amount of time and suspect I'm just looking in the wrong area.

I think, maybe 90% sure that there's Axew in the Dark cave place, where you find the Bug Leader. It'd be fairly rare though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    Hello everyone! I've been starting this game for two days thanks to a french streamer, Fildrong, and I've been enjoying it very much so far. I think it's going to be one of my favourite pokemon fan game! Thanks you for your awesome work on this game! If they were a way to give you money, I would with pleasure!

I wanted to ask you some info abouy the Nuzlocke mode. I feel like the game was not made for it. In the first tournament, if you lose, the game crashes. That's one of the moment where the nuzlocke seems to be buggy. So, does the nuzlock have a risk to soft lock my game? I really like playing in nuzlock, but i'm aftaid to have to restart everything after 50 hours of gameplay! Thanks again to everyone having worked on that game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    Hi, i Wonder if someone know how i can get hugepower on my Azumarill who actually had sap sipper <---(Dw)

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, i Wonder if someone know how i can get hugepower on my Azumarill who actually had sap sipper <---(Dw)

You could try finding a Mystery Candy(or whatever they're called) which swap abilities on any Mon. Or maybe (cause I know nothing about it), breeding?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    I think u talk about dreamcandy but this one actually vive the dw talent ans not a normal talent

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    You could try finding a Mystery Candy(or whatever they're called) which swap abilities on any Mon. Or maybe (cause I know nothing about it), breeding?

That's EoE mod content.

Hello everyone! I've been starting this game for two days thanks to a french streamer, Fildrong, and I've been enjoying it very much so far. I think it's going to be one of my favourite pokemon fan game! Thanks you for your awesome work on this game! If they were a way to give you money, I would with pleasure!

I wanted to ask you some info abouy the Nuzlocke mode. I feel like the game was not made for it. In the first tournament, if you lose, the game crashes. That's one of the moment where the nuzlocke seems to be buggy. So, does the nuzlock have a risk to soft lock my game? I really like playing in nuzlock, but i'm aftaid to have to restart everything after 50 hours of gameplay! Thanks again to everyone having worked on that game!

Glad you like the game!
    Nuzlocke is very buggy and will be removed in the next update. You are advised to track the Nuzlocke rules yourself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    That's EoE mod content.

Glad you like the game!
    Nuzlocke is very buggy and will be removed in the next update. You are advised to track the Nuzlocke rules yourself.

Thanks for answering ! Okay, so, a few more questions regarding your answer :
    - Is it still possible to continue the playthrough despite the bugs ?
    - Is my game will be corrupted in the next update because of the nuzlocke removal ?
    - Would it be possible to just disable nuzlocke, maybe in futur updates ?

Years
    I don't know if this counts as a glitch cause its more of a grammatical error and it probably isn't something you really care about because its small but during the dialogue between your character and crow after fighting willie after he fuses at the star temple for the first time crow says "you're the trainer that try to protect the progenitor" and even though it doesn't matter he should've said tried in place of try
    This isn't really a bug/glitch and it doesn't even bother me I'm just grasping at straws trying to get a character named after me in the game before bugs and glitches become too hard to find haha

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Thanks for answering ! Okay, so, a few more questions regarding your answer :
    - Is it still possible to continue the playthrough despite the bugs ?
    - Is my game will be corrupted in the next update because of the nuzlocke removal ?
    - Would it be possible to just disable nuzlocke, maybe in futur updates ?

Yeah, you can continue, but save often. And it shouldn't become corrupted. Nuzlocke rules will be gone and that's it.

I don't know if this counts as a glitch cause its more of a grammatical error and it probably isn't something you really care about because its small but during the dialogue between your character and crow after fighting willie after he fuses at the star temple for the first time crow says "you're the trainer that try to protect the progenitor" and even though it doesn't matter he should've said tried in place of try
    This isn't really a bug/glitch and it doesn't even bother me I'm just grasping at straws trying to get a character named after me in the game before bugs and glitches become too hard to find haha

Will fix that, thanks :) And as for the character, I stopped offering that a long time ago. If you've seen that in the first post of the thread, let me know where so I can remove it.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hey, I just finished Playing the game with and the Post Game card (except Prism Tower) and it was a nice game and i hope there will be more post game stuff soon :). Anyways i would like to give away my lvl 78 Shiny Gengar with Platinum Card and Mega Stone and full EV trained to anyone i just wanna make someones life easier, it was intentionally for my brother but he stopped playing at gym 3, so im giving it away here.
    If u want it dm me per Discord:
    RunescapeBoi#3492

And Remember First one gets it

Last edited:

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    I dont know if it was already said but i litterly played the game invisible cuz of a glitch in the forest after u get ur pokemon( sidequest, where u play the rattata) after the sidequest my sprite was invisible and it wasnt showing up. I tried changing outfit but still not showing up even the bike is not showing up BUT the boat shows up

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I dont know if it was already said but i litterly played the game invisible cuz of a glitch in the forest after u get ur pokemon( sidequest, where u play the rattata) after the sidequest my sprite was invisible and it wasnt showing up. I tried changing outfit but still not showing up even the bike is not showing up BUT the boat shows up

Did you play with the boy or girl? And did you wear any outfit other than the default ones at the time?

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    i had boi charackter and i believe the second skin color and its default clothing

Years
    Yeah, you can continue, but save often. And it shouldn't become corrupted. Nuzlocke rules will be gone and that's it.

Will fix that, thanks :) And as for the character, I stopped offering that a long time ago. If you've seen that in the first post of the thread, let me know where so I can remove it.

Sorry that was my mistake
    also thanks for making this game in the first place Ive spent so many hours playing and I expect to play for many more
    Excited for the next update and what you'll add :)

Years
    Hey, I just finished Playing the game with and the Post Game card (except Prism Tower) and it was a nice game and i hope there will be more post game stuff soon :). Anyways i would like to give away my lvl 78 Shiny Gengar with Platinum Card and Mega Stone and full EV trained to anyone i just wanna make someones life easier, it was intentionally for my brother but he stopped playing at gym 3, so im giving it away here.
    If u want it dm me per Discord:
    RunescapeBoi#3492

And Remember First one gets it

is the offer still available? my discord tag is Rover#6647

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    The Offer is not Available anymore cuz i have give it to u :) hope u treat it well

Years
    I just found and caught a white horsea thinking it was just a shiny but I cant find it anywhere in the battlers folder and it doesn't match up with horseas actual shiny
    can someone explain to me what I found? does it have something to do with the cards or something?

Years
    • Seen today
    I just found and caught a white horsea thinking it was just a shiny but I cant find it anywhere in the battlers folder and it doesn't match up with horseas actual shiny
    can someone explain to me what I found? does it have something to do with the cards or something?

White? Typically means it's Platinum. A step up from shiny.

Back