• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    Hi, first, thanks a lot for this game, it got a great quality :D

Just so i know, where could be the gameboy from the boy in Naraku Village ? I searched a lot and found nothing in the village even with hidden items so i was wondering, thank you !

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

It's in his house. Click everywhere ;)

Spe0

Bane0Fate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey @stochastic just wanted to say this game is awesome!! So my game crash when i was saving at the lower levels of teal cave. An now i can't play on it anymore, I was wondering if possible to save it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to know if it's possible to have some help for the rainbow quest, I don't know where i need to search for "the map" and "the light"
    And i wanted to know where can i exchange my 3 meteorite shards because i'm still searching but i didn't find anything

Thanks if you can help me guys.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to know if it's possible to have some help for the rainbow quest, I don't know where i need to search for "the map" and "the light"
    And i wanted to know where can i exchange my 3 meteorite shards because i'm still searching but i didn't find anything

Thanks if you can help me guys.
    After u get the light and the map u can exchange the 3metorite shard for
    Spoiler:

The Light is an easy one just go talk to Hessa
    Spoiler:

The map was harder for me tho, i just give u a tipp
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    Oh okay I see i was far from finding anything lol, I checked the Empral town museum and totally forgot about the one in Asutra ^^
    Thanks for the help

Rag

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    Quick question: How am I supposed to get to the Prism Tower? I'm currently in the post-game, beat Grimm, have the Prism Key and still don't have a clue how to get to it. Am I supposed to break the rocks in the Oceanway somehow? Otherwise I can't see how I'm supposed to get there..

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Quick question: How am I supposed to get to the Prism Tower? I'm currently in the post-game, beat Grimm, have the Prism Key and still don't have a clue how to get to it. Am I supposed to break the rocks in the Oceanway somehow? Otherwise I can't see how I'm supposed to get there..
    atleast for me there was a rock glitching and i could go through the rock somewhere down left just search for it

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey @stochastic just wanted to say this game is awesome!! So my game crash when i was saving at the lower levels of teal cave. An now i can't play on it anymore, I was wondering if possible to save it?

Delete save file (Game.rxdata) and load a backup savefile on the title screen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Just wanted to say that this game is really good ! Probably one of the best fan games I've ever played, and I played a few. Really nice and unusual story and overall feel.

Rag

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    The Rainbow Quest is thoroughly confusing me. I'm currently at this point: I went to the Bird's Nest and got the Cloth or whatever you find there under the egg, I've gathered all 4 Meteorites, I've talked to Hessa in the Secluded Meadow, talked to the guy in the Museum to get a clue to where the Map is, and I don't know how to get further.

The only thing I know I can do right now according to the forums is either spamcall Zero or go to the Crystal Alcove, the crystal cave in Krystolny and talk to a Shady man. The Shady man is not there.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2023
    This game is absolutely amazing so far. I'm working on the 4th badge right now. It's starting to become one of my favorites, alongside Insurgence and Spork.

I have a question, though. Has Stealth Rock been heavily nerfed in this game? Im using it to open important battles, and it only ever seems to do half the damage it's supposed to. IE On a neutral type it only does ~6% damage and on a fire type only ~12% damage. Anyone else notice this? It makes Stealth Rock almost useless.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    This game is absolutely amazing so far. I'm working on the 4th badge right now. It's starting to become one of my favorites, alongside Insurgence and Spork.

I have a question, though. Has Stealth Rock been heavily nerfed in this game? Im using it to open important battles, and it only ever seems to do half the damage it's supposed to. IE On a neutral type it only does ~6% damage and on a fire type only ~12% damage. Anyone else notice this? It makes Stealth Rock almost useless.

heh spork..............

ICE

CREAM

SANDWICHES!!!! :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    I'm in the lakeside house with the agent, i'm in front of the third riddle/puzzle with the kids. I'm not finding the right answer. What is it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    Hi everyone! Hope you're doing good :p

I'm looking for Buckheim club music at night (the credits link doesn't correspond to the music and i didn't find anythhing corresponding to what i want in audio files)...

If anyone could help it would be amazing !

The game is awesome btw ^^

EDIT : this is the track 045-tetris2 in audio -> BGM file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hello, I intend to play Empyrean but I got two questions.
    How do Hidden ability work in this game ? I mean how can we obtain pokemon with one or switch an existing pokemon's ability for the hidden one ?
    Is the pokemon Dualcell available before the league ? (the wiki say future 2 sidequest but I have no idea what that mean)

Thanks in advance.

Back