• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Having a recurring error everytime i start growing royal apriplums, and pick a amida apriplum. Game crashes straight after. I am running edge of eternity, but don't think that the mod would affect apriplums? keen to get some feedback. Thanks! Have attached a zip containing an image of the error, sorry didn't copy the code.

Attachments

• New WinRAR ZIP archive.zip
      118.5 KB · Views: 16
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Can Hidden Ability be bred somehow? Or meet a Pokemon with a hidden ability? I want my Snivy to be contrary :< And finding Dream Candy is quite a difficult task, especially at the very beginning of the game :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2020
    Hello
    I finished the league and beat Grimm and the Corruption.
    Now I want to do the Rainbow Quest but I didn't really understand what to do.
    Nemo lives with me and I am looking for the dhelmise but it's realy annoying.
    If someone could give me the key it would be very kind because it pisses me off. I can give you something in return (like GP5 pokemon or Platinum Card if i have what you want).

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hello
    I finished the league and beat Grimm and the Corruption.
    Now I want to do the Rainbow Quest but I didn't really understand what to do.
    Nemo lives with me and I am looking for the dhelmise but it's realy annoying.
    If someone could give me the key it would be very kind because it pisses me off. I can give you something in return (like GP5 pokemon or Platinum Card if i have what you want).

Can't trade it, it's a Key Item IIRC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Game has been updated to version 1.0.1. Changes include:

New in v1.0.1: (Sep 20, 2020)
    * New Meta:
    --- Cards and GP no longer give HP boost. This is done in order to make battles less stally
    --- Total EV count is still 1512, but individual stat max is now 512
    * French translation v0.1 (Language option is on the title screen! All dialogues and mostly all Pokemon names have been translated!)
    * EV berries in Safari Shop
    * New locations: Sand Harbor (Deshret) and Lake Empyrean (Future)
    * Different egg sprites for shiny/plat/female
    * Cards auto-upgrade when Pokemon evolves holding one
    * Bag search
    * Nullifier Callouts
    * Smeargles quest is optional now
    * Ability Capsule (Dooriver Lab)
    * Multitude of bugfixes

If you encounter any bugs related to new features, let me know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    How do get to lake empyrean? i already played upto sand harbor and finished the version. I cant find the lake in the future.
    Edit : nvm found it
    also can someone tell me if its possible to get other legendary pokemon? since theres tutors for them. i alreadyknow about shaymi celebe petshop and mamgaregigigas.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Hi ! I love this game so much (congratulations btw), but I think I have a bug.
    I can't play Nuzlocke mode with this new patch, my game is like a normal game now. And if I try a new game, I can't select Nuzlocke mode, only "Randomizer" and "Vanilla". Am I the only one who get this bug ? Can someone tell me how I can fix it ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I am French xD

Thanks !

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi ! I love this game so much (congratulations btw), but I think I have a bug.
    I can't play Nuzlocke mode with this new patch, my game is like a normal game now. And if I try a new game, I can't select Nuzlocke mode, only "Randomizer" and "Vanilla". Am I the only one who get this bug ? Can someone tell me how I can fix it ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I am French xD

Thanks !

Ingame Nuzlocke was removed due to being highly unstable. Going forward, you should track the Nuzlocke rules yourself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2020
    Hello
    I think i have a bug with edge of ethernity
    Before the update i talked toi the "boss" (in the plantation) who opened a gate for me. After that, the "boss" lead me somewhere i could rematch the Bosses in my memory.
    But since the update i can't go there.
    I don't know if there are something else but it is sad.
    Are edge of ethernity and the update incompatible ?

Bonjour
    Je pense avoir un bug avec edge of ethernity.
    Avant la MAJ, dans la plantation, j'avais parlé au PNJ nommé "boss" qui m'avait ouvert un portail. De l'autre côté de ce portail, je pouvais ré-affronter les gros boss à travers mes souvenirs.
    Mais depuis la MAJ le PNJ "boss" est de retour et je ne peux plus aller dans cet endroit.
    Je ne sais pas si il y a d'autre chose mais déjà ça je trouve que c'est dommage.
    Est-ce que edge of ethernity est incompatible avec la MAJ ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2020
    Hello
    I think i have a bug with edge of ethernity
    Before the update i talked toi the "boss" (in the plantation) who opened a gate for me. After that, the "boss" lead me somewhere i could rematch the Bosses in my memory.
    But since the update i can't go there.
    I don't know if there are something else but it is sad.
    Are edge of ethernity and the update incompatible ?

Bonjour
    Je pense avoir un bug avec edge of ethernity.
    Avant la MAJ, dans la plantation, j'avais parlé au PNJ nommé "boss" qui m'avait ouvert un portail. De l'autre côté de ce portail, je pouvais ré-affronter les gros boss à travers mes souvenirs.
    Mais depuis la MAJ le PNJ "boss" est de retour et je ne peux plus aller dans cet endroit.
    Je ne sais pas si il y a d'autre chose mais déjà ça je trouve que c'est dommage.
    Est-ce que edge of ethernity est incompatible avec la MAJ ?

I played a little more and yes, there is something else. It's likely all the mod is gone. Even the post game card is clean of the new quest. So is it possible to play edge of ethernity with the update ? Actualy i just erase the update on order to continu but it's sad.

J'ai jouer un petit peu plus et effectivement il manque d'autres chose. C'est comme si tout le mod était parti. Même la post game card ne référence plus les quêtes du mod. Donc est-ce possible de jouer à edge of ethernity avec la MAJ ? Pour continuer ma partie j'ai juste supprimer la MAJ mais c'est quand même dommage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    hi ! i want to know if the game is available in Mac version, the download link is just for windows.. is it possible to play Empyrean with Mac ?

the game is insane I saw lot of "let's play"
    thank you !!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello from Kalos! Thanks for the part of French people for this translation. :)

Kudos to the French Translations Team!

hi ! i want to know if the game is available in Mac version, the download link is just for windows.. is it possible to play Empyrean with Mac ?

the game is insane I saw lot of "let's play"
    thank you !!

Not officially, so you'll need to install Wineskin to open Windows apps.

Years
    Hello
    First of all thank you for the French translation.
    I have a problem with the version 1.0.1, here it is :

Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: Script error within event 40, map 68 (Dooriver City):
    Message: Section248:731:in `getConstantName'Value 0 not defined by a constant in PBSpecies
    ***Full script:
    p1 = createPokemon("HERACROSS", 29)
    p2 = createPokemon("TRAPINCH", 31)
    species = getConstantName(PBSpecies, getEvolution(pbGet(96).upcase))
    p3 = createPokemon(species, 32)
    party = [p1, p2, p3]
    trainer = createTrainer(106, pbGet(100), party)

result = customTrainerBattle(trainer, "How is this even possible?", false, true)
    pbSet(1, result == BR_WIN ? 0 : 1)

Interpreter:262:in `pbExecuteScript'
    (eval):3:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1625:in `eval'
    Interpreter:1625:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:513:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:207:in `update'
    Interpreter:120:in `loop'
    Interpreter:212:in `update'
    Scene_Map:109:in `update'

Interpreter:295:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Scene_Map:107:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:120:in `update'
    Scene_Map:74:in `main'

Message: Script error within event 6, map 110 (River Overpass):
    Message: Section248:731:in `getConstantName'Value 0 not defined by a constant in PBSpecies
    ***Full script:
    blitzRiverBattle()

SpecialFights:233:in `blitzRiverBattle'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1625:in `eval'

Interpreter:295:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Scene_Map:107:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:120:in `update'
    Scene_Map:74:in `main'

The first one I was able to avoid this bug by refusing the fight but the second impossible to avoid it, the game crashes.
    It happens every time I fight Blitz.

Sorry for my bad english, I am French.

Thanks

Back