• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I had a little bug.
    I evolved magikarp obtained by reproduction and one of them has a different gyarados sprite in the PSS.
    Maybe it's because he evolved in a different place than the others.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Stumbled across this gem of a game about a week ago, and I really enjoy it so far at four badges in! I'm usually more of a purist when it comes to fangames but I was consistently impressed by the new alternate forms, revised typings, and additional mechanics. Surprisingly, I found myself to enjoy apriplums way more than I expected to, and wouldn't mind an expansion on this feature! (Apriplums that cure status? Fertilizers for speed/yield/water retention? Maybe an apriplum with lower base value but a chance of producing an unplantable golden variant?)

I did also want to report an issue I encountered while cheesing a scripted loss:
    For some reason, two layers of Toxic Spikes behave identically to one layer. This is especially odd both because the move Toxic works as intended and the battle text states that "The opposing XYZ was badly poisoned" upon their entry into spikes. Despite this though, they only receive a normal poisoning. This issue is not limited to story battles, either.

Is there a way I can alter the move properties in the game files to fix this myself?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi, this happened so can someone give me a way to fix it?
    it says:
    Script Compiler line 4269: NoMethodError occured
    Undefined Method length for nil:NilClass
    pls make it as simple as possible lol

Hello, I'm having exactly the same error.
    Impossible to launch the game, even when I deleted the fold and re-downloaded the files.
    Does anyone know what I could do ?

Here's the errorlog :
    Exception: Hangup
    Message: The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
    SpriteWindow:854:in `initialize'
    SpriteWindow:852:in `chdir'
    SpriteWindow:852:in `initialize'
    SpriteWindow:225:in `new'
    SpriteWindow:225:in `initialize'
    BitmapPreload:20 :in `new'
    BitmapPreload:20 :in `preloadAnimatedBitmap'
    BitmapPreload:26:in `init'
    Compiler:4263

EDIT : I had to put a space between 20 and : because otherwise it make that icon :20:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2021
    As someone who is rather new to the game and loving the hell out of it, I need some general tips and advice. It was a dream goal of mine to acquire a shiny tyrunt (Tyrantrum is my favorite pokemon and ive long since dreamed of the idea of seeing it in shiny sprite form) to take with me through the story so my adventure was destined to take a grand halt in route 105 for this goal. It has been 6 straight days of resetting my save state (I keep running out of pokeballs and money) and trying to catch chain to get more odds at a shiny encounter (I realize that the catch combo does nothing for your odds). I can't figure out if I should just give up because of my miraculously poor luck or not. So my question is this: is it worth it to hunt for a shiny in the wild at this point in the game or should I just hope there is an easier/better way to acquiring a shiny of my favorite mon later on? I heard some rumor about there being a way to pay for a shiny late game... so I was wondering if the stats benefits applies to a converted shiny like it does for wild pokemon? And how easy/likely is it you can legitimately (no cheats) acquire 1 mill in this game for that transaction?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I've been playing this game for a few days and it's so dope.
    Question: There doesn't seem to be a night and day system so is there another way to determine the Lyconroc form Rockruff evolves into or is Midday the only form in the game?

Years
    Years
    As someone who is rather new to the game and loving the hell out of it, I need some general tips and advice. It was a dream goal of mine to acquire a shiny tyrunt (Tyrantrum is my favorite pokemon and ive long since dreamed of the idea of seeing it in shiny sprite form) to take with me through the story so my adventure was destined to take a grand halt in route 105 for this goal. It has been 6 straight days of resetting my save state (I keep running out of pokeballs and money) and trying to catch chain to get more odds at a shiny encounter (I realize that the catch combo does nothing for your odds). I can't figure out if I should just give up because of my miraculously poor luck or not. So my question is this: is it worth it to hunt for a shiny in the wild at this point in the game or should I just hope there is an easier/better way to acquiring a shiny of my favorite mon later on? I heard some rumor about there being a way to pay for a shiny late game... so I was wondering if the stats benefits applies to a converted shiny like it does for wild pokemon? And how easy/likely is it you can legitimately (no cheats) acquire 1 mill in this game for that transaction?

ah ok, that's a lotta text but I'll do my best in answering this.
    Later on you can shin-ify mons for 1mil yes (turns a mon shiny), and they'll still get the 1.1x stat multiplier. Money is a non-factor if you buy the 3 houses (one is in dooriver, 2nd is in sylen, the 3rd is in Austra). With all 3 you can earn like 65k for just biking 1000 steps, and there's an infinite route at shawmonk.
    breeding is also an option (that way you can get gp5 & plat).

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm doing the rainbow quest. I think some steps are impossible without a solution.

Spoiler:

Delmhise have a 1% chance of having the key. Best of luck.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    How does a shiny eevee egg look like?
    Ive got a brown-ish one from jolteons owner in shawmonk but accidentally sold it to egg maniac

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2021
    Hi, i just download the game but i've no idea how to start it ? can someone pls explain me how ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    played through the whole game and i really enjoyed it story is great(still have to do the postgame story) but my biggest suprise was that you can date so i went the ashy way and music change in the second date suprised me.
    but the you and the team did a great work with this game.

if you would date someone else would you get their storyline ?

Back