• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    For the bidoof, what's the ecounter rate? I figured it was near water areas so i have going to and fro between training area and river delta for quite a while but have yet to meet it

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    For the location, try to think about the biology of bidoof. Heard bulbapedia gives pretty good descriptions of pokemon...

In the empy fan club discord, there are mods you can try out. https://discord.gg/CRzuayfD

thnx for the advice. the bidoof still isn't appearing after a couple hours of going along the water routes randomly. is it truly a roaming pokemon (at least in the water routes) or is there a method to making it appear faster?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    For GPs, pokémons must be evolved but it's not necessary to use 2 of the same species.
    It will take longer to get eggs but they are more likely to be genetically different and it will be easier to have better GPs.
    Check the scientist on the left of the pokémon daycare. He tells you the similarity between 2 pokémons.

For example, I used charmeleons and marowaks and finally I obtained 5GP charmenders.

Also, look at this page for more details : https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Generation_Power

Good luck.

The Pokemon don't have to be evolved if a Power Seed is used to guarantee the passing on of the father's GP.
    I bred a 2GP Alolan Ninetails from an Alolan Vulpix and a 2GP Superior I bred from Ashy's Maganium holding a Power Seed.

Without a Power Seed GP inheritance is NOT guaranteed.

That said, I have a question.
    I finished the events in 3030, returned to the present, and got the Boat upgrade from Dad.
    I then returned to 3030 but it's entirely different. The entire region is gone except for a Jungle Haven and a Plantation in the desert and people talk about a "great purge". Luna and Ashen are in the Jungle Haven but Ashen is not fused and neither knows who I am (and didn't Ashen come back to the past with us?).

I don't understand what caused such a drastic change though this does track with the strange flash that occurred just before we entered our house to get the boat upgrade. I am super intrigued but also a bit disappointed as after watching a couple of playthroughs on Youtube I realized that I did not explore 3030 as thoroughly as I had thought. I found out I missed a Ball Key probably amongst other things.

Is there a way I can return to the original 3030/Neo Slyen City?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    The Pokemon don't have to be evolved if a Power Seed is used to guarantee the passing on of the father's GP.
    I bred a 2GP Alolan Ninetails from an Alolan Vulpix and a 2GP Superior I bred from Ashy's Maganium holding a Power Seed.

Without a Power Seed GP inheritance is NOT guaranteed.

That said, I have a question.
    I finished the events in 3030, returned to the present, and got the Boat upgrade from Dad.
    I then returned to 3030 but it's entirely different. The entire region is gone except for a Jungle Haven and a Plantation in the desert and people talk about a "great purge". Luna and Ashen are in the Jungle Haven but Ashen is not fused and neither knows who I am (and didn't Ashen come back to the past with us?).

I don't understand what caused such a drastic change though this does track with the strange flash that occurred just before we entered our house to get the boat upgrade. I am super intrigued but also a bit disappointed as after watching a couple of playthroughs on Youtube I realized that I did not explore 3030 as thoroughly as I had thought. I found out I missed a Ball Key probably amongst other things.

Is there a way I can return to the original 3030/Neo Slyen City?

Nope. If you read in game, you'd know that there's been
    Spoiler:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    >menacing drops all stats w/ japanese text

IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?

indeed it is, and then there's pelistorm which has "the world" and road roller, oh and if you look at the main mon that has menacing being petshop it bears a resemblance to jotaro

Years
    For the bidoof, what's the ecounter rate? I figured it was near water areas so i have going to and fro between training area and river delta for quite a while but have yet to meet it

While I know one of the locations as I found bidoof on accident, I'm not sure about the other 3 places or the encounter rate. From what I heard, it's just a 25% chance to encounter it while in the right spot.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    Nope. If you read in game, you'd know that there's been
    Spoiler:

So I don't get what's in the locked ball behind W.T in the changed 3030 because I missed the Ball key in the original?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    This game is wanderful, congrats !
    But just a question, is there another way to get ethers than mining ?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    Hi thx for the game, enjoying it a lot :)

I think I read sth like ' later on you can change IV,EV,nature' in the game
    so does this mean I dont need to grind eggs by breeding to get max EV?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    thx :) just 1 more question - what are the factors that affect gene similarity ?.?
    Im using a 4gp marowalk to breed bulbasaurs, but somehow they keep getting 0 IVs after 3GP

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    thx :) just 1 more question - what are the factors that affect gene similarity ?.?
    Im using a 4gp marowalk to breed bulbasaurs, but somehow they keep getting 0 IVs after 3GP

its purely luck based in that regard if im not mistaken

Years
    So I don't get what's in the locked ball behind W.T in the changed 3030 because I missed the Ball key in the original?
    Try and use this guide to see if there are any other ball keys you happened to miss.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AOyDZTWpk
    If not I can send you one.
    (if you need me to send you a ball key, do contact me through the empy discord: Nir#2052. Mainly asking for discord as I'm not sure how to upload files through pokecommunity-)

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    Try and use this guide to see if there are any other ball keys you happened to miss.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AOyDZTWpk
    If not I can send you one.
    (if you need me to send you a ball key, do contact me through the empy discord: Nir#2052. Mainly asking for discord as I'm not sure how to upload files through pokecommunity-)

I've already consulted that video twice. I got them all except the one in the original 3030.
    Thank you for the offer but if that Ball key is no longer accessible to me in any way, I can just use Debug to get it.
    That's a tad unfair, if the ball is in the new 3030, the key should have carried over as the Nullifier shop did.

While we're on the subject what about the ball on top of the ledge in the hidden cave behind the waterfall on Roarin Island? How is that even acessible and If it's a locked ball which I am guessing it is as it looks like the one behind W.T in the future, how does it open?

Years
    I've already consulted that video twice. I got them all except the one in the original 3030.
    Thank you for the offer but if that Ball key is no longer accessible to me in any way, I can just use Debug to get it.
    That's a tad unfair, if the ball is in the new 3030, the key should have carried over as the Nullifier shop did.

While we're on the subject what about the ball on top of the ledge in the hidden cave behind the waterfall on Roarin Island? How is that even accessible and If it's a locked ball which I am guessing it is as it looks like the one behind W.T in the future, how does it open?

Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back