• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I have encountered a weird thing its like whenever i save it dosent gets saved i played this game non stop till the point where you leave with crow but when i closed it after saving and got back i didnt have a save file is there any thing i can do to fix this i checked my saved game files the file wasnt there either.
    (ik i am late hopefully you will respond ur game is just to good)

Make sure you extracted everything from the .zip archive before playing, and that you have write permissions in the folder where you extracted it (Desktop is probably fine).

Years
  • HELP!!! I seem to be stuck at the research center part of the game. once going down a few floors there is a man blocking the path saying "where did I pit it". I watch a few youtube walkthroughs and the man isn't there for others. There are also trainers in the hallways who aren't there for me. Is this a bug? I've really been enjoying the game and would hate to have to stop now.

I'm not sure what you mean by "trainers that aren't there" but for the guy blocking the path, you need to find a specific item that can be picked up on one of the floors of the research centre. The overworld sprite is not an item ball, so it'll be quite obvious when you find it.

Years
    • Age 68
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    bro i am absolutely loving your game, you did a fantastic job! i would like to ask a question though, is there any way to know my pokemon's EV stat? thx <3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    bro i am absolutely loving your game, you did a fantastic job! i would like to ask a question though, is there any way to know my pokemon's EV stat? thx <3

Thank you <3 EV stats are visible in the Pokemon summary/stats screen.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other plot-related news, Final Arc of Empyrean is finally out! 😱

Version 1.1 is the last official version of Empyrean and marks the end of it. (note: new French translations will be uploaded in a week or two from now).
    In this version, you can complete the post game in the new region of (South) Deshret. If you encounter any game-breaking bugs, please let me know.

All instructions and downloads can be found in the first post of this thread.

v1.1 preview:

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    i did extract it completely but i think i might have made a mistake or something so it aint ur fault

Years
    • Age 68
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Thank you <3 EV stats are visible in the Pokemon summary/stats screen.

arn't those IV? i meant the ones you get from defeating pokemons, i wanted to know if there is any way to know how many i have accumulated on a specific stat

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Mar 15, 2023
    arn't those IV? i meant the ones you get from defeating pokemons, i wanted to know if there is any way to know how many i have accumulated on a specific stat

EVs are the one you obtain through battling other mons, IVs are the ones that are specific to each pokemon

Years
    • Age 68
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    EVs are the one you obtain through battling other mons, IVs are the ones that are specific to each pokemon

ok, thanks bro. Do u know if there is any any way to know how many EVs a pokemon has accumulated of a certain stat in pokemon empyrean?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Question, I plan on using NG+ to boost my exp and build a team I wanna use but if I use cheats on runs will they lock me out of the tower on my 5th file I plan to use?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Question, I plan on using NG+ to boost my exp and build a team I wanna use but if I use cheats on runs will they lock me out of the tower on my 5th file I plan to use?

It won't lock you out of a NG+ iirc, just deactivate cheat if it's a persistent one. When you start a New Game, you can access the towers even if the old file was cheated on, as it resets that. Just don't cheat on the NG+ file.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    It won't lock you out of a NG+ iirc, just deactivate cheat if it's a persistent one. When you start a New Game, you can access the towers even if the old file was cheated on, as it resets that. Just don't cheat on the NG+ file.

Thx! I heard mons over 100 were slow to level so wanted to have extra exp to help speed it up plus I saw a cute little Charmander I wanted to use but its post game only I think.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I've been doing the new Deseret arc and was wondering what is the difference between trusting Zedra and not?
    I assume it must be significant since the game saw fit to suggest making a backup copy of your save.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I've been doing the new Deseret arc and was wondering what is the difference between trusting Zedra and not?
    I assume it must be significant since the game saw fit to suggest making a backup copy of your save.

Ending will change depending on whether you trust him or not, and that warning is there in case you want to go back from one of the endings
    and try another one.

I just noticed I went over 252 EVs. What's the max in this game for stats?

512 in idividual stat, 1512 total

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I see and I'm guessing there is a good ending and a bad ending?

One of the endings is a happy one, another is a sacrifice/bittersweet one, and there's a cutscene for a truly bad ending that you can see if you do a certain move in the final final battle.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Mar 15, 2023
    Hello, is it possible for a data solosis to appear in the auction and is there a way to repeat the auction by changing my pc´s clock?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2021
    Just finished playing the Deshret Arc! It was a long and awesome journey playing Pokémon Empyrean! Thanks a lot for this amazing game probably one if not my best experience with Pokémon!

Btw do you consider one of the three endings as canon or it's up to the player interpretation ? Thanks

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi I was wondering how to get Pelistorm i cant find it in the event or wild encounter guide and are there any other pokemon that know the move the world also are any of the boss pokemon available to the player like the berserk pokemon if so how and when can we get them if not can you please make them available to the player

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi i am having trouble trying to get the masterball i am past the space station and i thought the code was the 2 numbers from the book but it put them in and it does not work if thats not the password when do i find it? its also not the year of the future so idk

Back