• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Hi I am in the Realm of ruin in the new area but i cant find this key i have been looking around for about 20-30 mins now and i cant find anything please help also where is the discord link

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
hi I was wondering how to get Pelistorm i cant find it in the event or wild encounter guide and are there any other pokemon that know the move the world also are any of the boss pokemon available to the player like the berserk pokemon if so how and when can we get them if not can you please make them available to the player

Its pre-evolution is available for sale in Asutra City.

Hi I am in the Realm of ruin in the new area but i cant find this key i have been looking around for about 20-30 mins now and i cant find anything please help also where is the discord link

Look for a rock inside one of the craters.

Just finished playing the Deshret Arc! It was a long and awesome journey playing Pokémon Empyrean! Thanks a lot for this amazing game probably one if not my best experience with Pokémon!

Btw do you consider one of the three endings as canon or it's up to the player interpretation ? Thanks

Thank you for playing! The ending I consider canon is the bittersweet/sacrifice ending (Ending B), but whatever ending you got is canon to your particular playthrough :]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2022
i have one question about the deshret arc and that is can you actually get card drops during it or is it just to make trainers more difficult?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Are the respawning trainers in the Deshret arc intentional? Cause going through the cave of the afterlife is a bit frustrating with having to fight them everytime I fall down

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Where can i buy normal berries like pecha berry? Are the classic pokemon berries removed completely from this hack?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Nov 2, 2021
Where on Route 106 can I find charizardite y? I've searched so many websites to no avail apart from it being somewhere on route 106. I've tried looking in Route 106 for it but still can't find it. I haven't played in a while and I'm wondering if it's got something to do with already having Charizardite x

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
I'm working on the Postgame quests and have a couple of inquiries.

1. The Rainbow Quest isn't listed on my Postgame Card despite being doable and I've completed it. It's harmless but I thought I should put it out there because it doesn't seem normal.
2. I've been all over the River Overpass and there is no Gas Mask for the Corruption quest.
3. Where is the Prism Tower? I have the key and have gathered that it's in the future but where in the future?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
The game is awesome, nice work =D

Thank you :)

Where can i buy normal berries like pecha berry? Are the classic pokemon berries removed completely from this hack?

Normal berries are rare in this game and cannot be bought normally

I'm working on the Postgame quests and have a couple of inquiries.

1. The Rainbow Quest isn't listed on my Postgame Card despite being doable and I've completed it. It's harmless but I thought I should put it out there because it doesn't seem normal.
2. I've been all over the River Overpass and there is no Gas Mask for the Corruption quest.
3. Where is the Prism Tower? I have the key and have gathered that it's in the future but where in the future?

1. It's been replaced with Final Chapter (and it's now an optional, secret quest)
2. Talk to Agent Cinnamond in Sylentia HQ first
3. It's hard to explain via text, look up on youtube, I think there's a guide

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
hi i am having trouble trying to get the masterball i am past the space station and i thought the code was the 2 numbers from the book but it put them in and it does not work if thats not the password when do i find it? its also not the year of the future so idk

You get the Masterball from Dad's PC. The password is your mother's name Anabelle (I pretty much guessed that based on how he talks about her in post-game). In the menu that ensues select 'Run Master.exe'.

1. It's been replaced with Final Chapter (and it's now an optional, secret quest)
2. Talk to Agent Cinnamond in Sylentia HQ first
3. It's hard to explain via text, look up on youtube, I think there's a guide

Ah. Thanx.
In regard to #2, the Youtube video I watched didn't show the interaction with Cinnamond, the vidder just showed where he picked up the item. That's what threw me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 4, 2021
J'ai pris une attaque random (métronome) qui a transformer mon pkmn en ? lv 1 de type data. ???

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Nov 2, 2021
Are Defense or special defense candies still in the game? If so where can you get them?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
How do i catch Mech Furret? I accidentaly found it. Pretty nice Easter Egg.... (The image link i posted won't show though, why?)
M7Cd04y

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
I've been playing Empyrean for the past couple of weeks. I really really enjoyed it! The regional forms are awesome! Without spoilers, I've been using Swellow, Luxray, Crobat and Machamps regional forms for basically my entire play through. The features this game has, Apriplums, GP's and cards are unique and fun. They provide some extra grind that Pokémon fan game's sorely need due to the ability to speed up, making breeding for good IV's and natures usually a fairly quick process, at least compared to the base games. I can't say much for the story, as I usually just skip the dialogue without reading it, often having to watch a play through for a few seconds to figure out where to go, lol.

My only qualms are the final two bosses. Again, without spoilers, D.E.U.S required me to grind up several new team members, getting them up to 5 GP and then IV training them. It was not a fun process and the boss just felt cheesy. When I figured out what Pokémon I should use, it was a breeze. It felt like you needed that one specific Pokémon to stand a chance in this fight.

Then the final boss, WT. His ability to nullify stat changes, WHILE doing a bit of damage AND protecting itself for a turn is just insane. I've lost 3 times in a row to him just spamming this move every other turn. Then after he reaches half health and his move pool changes, his sustain is too much to handle. I really don't want to grind up another teammate since I JUST did it for the last boss (for those reading this who haven't played, these bosses are right next to each other in terms of gameplay).

I'm probably going to take a break for now, which is a bummer because I was excited to try the trainer tower, and the post game features.

Edit; I'd just like to update less than 24h later. Gave it another shot, came really close and failed. Remembered I was playing on the hardest difficulty, turned it down one, and smashed the boss.

Fun game 10/10

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
Over the past 2 weeks, I've tried to get this game running through wine on Linux, but there seems to be some issues with the audio files considering that the game crashes on startup due to it. In order to fix that issue, all that is needed to be done is to delete the entire Audio file. Easy solution, but playing any game without sound is an issue. So this brings me to my question, will this game ever come natively to Linux?

berkaykrl

The True Gamer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Any Pronouns
  • Seen Sep 28, 2023
Finally the game I have been waiting for years is finished, this game is perfect in every sense. The good thing is I forgot everything in it so I'll start from scratch, to anyone who wants to play this. PLAY IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Spoiler:

Apologies for the final bosses, glad you got through in the end though :] As for postgame, there's a whole new region awaiting you after Elite Four. (The rest is nowhere near as hard as W.T.)

Over the past 2 weeks, I've tried to get this game running through wine on Linux, but there seems to be some issues with the audio files considering that the game crashes on startup due to it. In order to fix that issue, all that is needed to be done is to delete the entire Audio file. Easy solution, but playing any game without sound is an issue. So this brings me to my question, will this game ever come natively to Linux?

Natively no, RPG Maker XP cannot export to Linux out of the box unfortunately.

Finally the game I have been waiting for years is finished, this game is perfect in every sense. The good thing is I forgot everything in it so I'll start from scratch, to anyone who wants to play this. PLAY IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Thank you for the kind words. Have fun! :]

Back