• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • First, I must say that I'm loving the system you put into the game with the Apriplum trees. While on the subject, I've reached all the way to the rarest Amida flavored Apriplums and I'm trying to find the Secluded Meadows. Do I need a special item to reach that area? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    Hello I am trying to evolve my magneton to magnezone and usually it requires a special location i tried leveling up in teal cave having it hold a metal coat and a magnet and none of it worked so what do i have to do to evolve it

Years
  • First, I must say that I'm loving the system you put into the game with the Apriplum trees. While on the subject, I've reached all the way to the rarest Amida flavored Apriplums and I'm trying to find the Secluded Meadows. Do I need a special item to reach that area? Thanks.

you will find that in austra city don't worry

Years
  • Currently in Asutra City, and I've noticed for a while now that there are no revives in stores at all other than the Pokezaar Revives (which I'd rather not use, since I don't want to risk poisoning my freshly revived mon and it fainting right away :s). Is that a feature or an oversight? Also not sure if anyone asked this before, but I really don't feel like going through 26 pages of comments; I'm sure you understand lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Currently in Asutra City, and I've noticed for a while now that there are no revives in stores at all other than the Pokezaar Revives (which I'd rather not use, since I don't want to risk poisoning my freshly revived mon and it fainting right away :s). Is that a feature or an oversight? Also not sure if anyone asked this before, but I really don't feel like going through 26 pages of comments; I'm sure you understand lol

Yea same I noticed that as well but I guess the only place to get revives is the pokezaar at the river overpass as it sells both the pokezaar revives and normal revives as that's the place I only remember where there is some.

Also, where is the gameboy location as I'm guessing that's how you get the shuriken for ash-greninja and wheres the shaman? Disappeared or complete a quest for him to be at his shop? (Anyone can answer this if they can)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    Is there just one light stone in the game? (as i was hoping to use both Wiseraph and Valkyreon)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Yea same I noticed that as well but I guess the only place to get revives is the pokezaar at the river overpass as it sells both the pokezaar revives and normal revives as that's the place I only remember where there is some.

Also, where is the gameboy location as I'm guessing that's how you get the shuriken for ash-greninja and wheres the shaman? Disappeared or complete a quest for him to be at his shop? (Anyone can answer this if they can)

The Shuriken is in the breakable pot at the Dark Lake.
    The shaman's gone. There was a guy in Asutra City selling similar goods, but he disappears as well, after you go to Factorial Town. As Revival Herbs are in essence buyable Max Revives, I wanted to make these sellers elusive. There will be one more of these by the end of the game, but most likely hidden somewhere.

Is there just one light stone in the game? (as i was hoping to use both Wiseraph and Valkyreon)

There are two more. One that can be easily found in Naraku Forest, and one secret one.

Hello I am trying to evolve my magneton to magnezone and usually it requires a special location i tried leveling up in teal cave having it hold a metal coat and a magnet and none of it worked so what do i have to do to evolve it
    Hi, really liking the game :)
    Is there a way to evolve magneton?

-- Have it hold Metal Coat, and level it up during the day ( < 6 PM)

Years
  • I know I posted earlier, but I noticed a really strange bug: I had my Gardevoir's Trace go off on a Mimikyu, tracing the Decoy ability. I recalled it after Gardevoir's Decoy was broken (defeated Mimikyu), and when I used it again in the same battle, it was Mega evolved. Ever since then, it remains in its Mega form.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Is there a way to purposely get poisoned so that I don't have to worry about damaging myself so that I can use the apriplums to get the seeds?

Years
  • Is there a way to purposely get poisoned so that I don't have to worry about damaging myself so that I can use the apriplums to get the seeds?

When I started doing the apriplum farming, I went to the Dark Tower in Naraku Village and put a pokemon with a normal type move out in front against the wild ghost types there. i would use the normal type move knowing it wouldn't work and would purposely take damage to heal myself to get the seeds that way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    When I started doing the apriplum farming, I went to the Dark Tower in Naraku Village and put a pokemon with a normal type move out in front against the wild ghost types there. i would use the normal type move knowing it wouldn't work and would purposely take damage to heal myself to get the seeds that way.
    It could be easier to just get poisoned when you need to do 10 at a time since poison does damage you in the overworld. Also, I have my Ursaring keep the move Fake Tears as a none damaging move so I don't kill a pokemon with Poison powder or Poison needle unless I find a pokemon with poison point which has a chance to poison any pokemon using a physical move in which case I use a physical move and pray that I get poisoned

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2019
    Found a small bug with the dream candy.
    It won't change the ability for om Pokemon and my Tyrantrum. I tried using it on the new eevee evo and om Camerupt.
    Is there a reason?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    What's in egg from grass gym in Shawmonk?
    My actual team is:
    Rockruff
    O-Zubat
    Torracat
    O-Tailow
    and I'm looking forward of Wispaur. Are those good?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    The actual names for pokemon, items and moves are not showing up.
    Any tips on how to remedy this would be very much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I know I posted earlier, but I noticed a really strange bug: I had my Gardevoir's Trace go off on a Mimikyu, tracing the Decoy ability. I recalled it after Gardevoir's Decoy was broken (defeated Mimikyu), and when I used it again in the same battle, it was Mega evolved. Ever since then, it remains in its Mega form.

Ahhhh.. so that's why that happens. Some time ago, someone reported their Gardevoir turned Mega after battle and wouldn't turn back. Now I'll be able to fix this. For now, you'll need to have Gardevoir hold Gardevoirite in battle, and it should go back to normal after the battle. See the mega stones list on the first page to see where you can find one.

Is there a way to purposely get poisoned so that I don't have to worry about damaging myself so that I can use the apriplums to get the seeds?

Not yet, but I'll add some easy way of damaging yourself. First thing that comes to mind is that I could make the cacti in the desert (Route 105) damage you when you try to walk into them.

Found a small bug with the dream candy.
    It won't change the ability for om Pokemon and my Tyrantrum. I tried using it on the new eevee evo and om Camerupt.
    Is there a reason?

For Tyrantrum, I don't know if it changed between generations or did I define that wrong, but his usual hidden ability (Rock Head) is his second ability here. I'll make it so that Rock Head is his hidden ability as well. For OM Pokemon, most of them have hidden abilities, it just happens that those two don't. But I'll consider adding hidden abilities for all of them.

What's in egg from grass gym in Shawmonk?
    My actual team is:
    Rockruff
    O-Zubat
    Torracat
    O-Tailow
    and I'm looking forward of Wispaur. Are those good?

Egg = Scyther.
    In terms of power, Wispaur's final evolution has high SpAtk, SpDef and Speed, and can learn a lot of elemental moves like Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam. Its typing, Ghost/Light, will make it resist a lot of mons, but it does have a weakness of 4x to Ghost and Dark, meaning it will mostly likely die from any Sucker Punches or Shadow Claws, so that's one thing to be careful of. You can half-remedy that with either Darkness Shield or Shadow Shield, which decrease effectiveness of Dark and Ghost-type moves 2x respectively.

The actual names for pokemon, items and moves are not showing up.
    Any tips on how to remedy this would be very much appreciated.

1) Where does this happen? (battle/party screen/somewhere else/everywhere?)
    2) Can you remember what was the last action you did while everything was still working?
    3) Does this continue to happen after you restart the game?
    4) Can you post a screenshot?

Thank you very much. And I didn't do it by hand, put together a small program that parses and reorganizes the data.

Cool !
    I did the same for the Pokemon locations list, a small program that reorganizes their original definitions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    yes its happening everywhere, carried on after i reset the game. the only names that show up are nicknames. it happened just after i got pokemon back in the dooriver circus

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello, i am frustrating with the 3rd puzzle in the lake house , can any1 give me some help , i tried a lot bakc and forth asking the kids but it gave me the nuts , anything it will help thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    hello, i am frustrating with the 3rd puzzle in the lake house , can any1 give me some help , i tried a lot bakc and forth asking the kids but it gave me the nuts , anything it will help thanks

Try writing down all of the clues (dont paraphrase them when you do) this way you can see all of the clues at once. Then start where you know you can get one of answers and continue from there.

Back