• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2019
    Is there another way to catch teddiursa? Because I killed mine in the room.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey, Sto how did you download all of the gen six animated sprites? I was wondering if I could get a link because I also wanted to use them in my game. Thanks.

Hey, Gen 6 is the only one I didn't have sprites for (out of the box, at least). When I wanted to add a certain mon from Gen 6, I'd look for (public) sprites on deviantart and google. But in general, I think that you can find most sprites on the Smogon XY project site -> https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...d-1st-post-release-v1-1-on-post-3240.3486712/

So i just got the apriplum amida and i am wondering is this the best one or theri is another tier of apriplums that i can randomly get from an aminda tree or from the royal one or from both it

Yep, Amida is the best one. There are no more mutations from the Royal one either. For now, at least :)

could you possibly reduce the repetable battle trainers to 100 and and his party of 6 blissey or chansey i mean for 10k a audino, 1 chansey and a 1 blissey

You mean reduce the cost of it? I'll consider it, but I can't reduce it below what the guy gives you back when you defeat him. And having him have one more Blissey could be okay.

Is there another way to catch teddiursa? Because I killed mine in the room.

Not at the moment. I'm thinking of making it available somewhere again in v0.8.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Is there an item/medicine in the game where you can make the accuracy to 100%? Say for my greninja's hydro pump, its accuracy is 80%, can it be boosted?

Also, what's a decent level to beat Moira's pokemon?

Years
  • Oh, that reminds me... is the Teddiursa SUPPOSED to be a guaranteed catch in the Friend Ball you get in that weird place? Because I caught mine in the Friend Ball on the first turn; text before the ball led me to believe it would be, but if it's not, I just got extremely lucky lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • You mean reduce the cost of it? I'll consider it, but I can't reduce it below what the guy gives you back when you defeat him. And having him have one more Blissey could be okay.

actually you can make it as the more the player has badges the the level of those mons increases and i guess the amount recieved is less

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Are you planning on making any light type tms ? And I've noticed all the light type Pokémon are all specially based ? Any plans on making a physically based light Pokémon ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    hey man i'm having a problem with the game i downloaded the game when the link was still available and i finally got around to play it,but when i get to the new game screen the game freeze then crashes bcuz of a script issue(script is hanging) i have never had such a problem with a pokemon game before and i have been playing these games for years now

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Is there an item/medicine in the game where you can make the accuracy to 100%? Say for my greninja's hydro pump, its accuracy is 80%, can it be boosted?

Also, what's a decent level to beat Moira's pokemon?

There isn't an item like that, but maybe I can make it 100% accurate when it turns into Ash-Greninja. I'll have to think about it, though.

To beat Moira (I assume you're about to fight her at the entrance to Asutra City), I would say having most of the team around level 69 is decent.

Oh, that reminds me... is the Teddiursa SUPPOSED to be a guaranteed catch in the Friend Ball you get in that weird place? Because I caught mine in the Friend Ball on the first turn; text before the ball led me to believe it would be, but if it's not, I just got extremely lucky lol

You were very lucky! :) But now that you mentioned that, it would be cool if it was indeed a guaranteed catch.

Are you planning on making any light type tms ? And I've noticed all the light type Pokémon are all specially based ? Any plans on making a physically based light Pokémon ?

That's interesting, I haven't thought of that. I could make Shining Nova into a TM.

Right now I have no plans on making a physically based Light-type Pokemon, as all Light-type moves are special, but I'll think about it.

hey man i'm having a problem with the game i downloaded the game when the link was still available and i finally got around to play it,but when i get to the new game screen the game freeze then crashes bcuz of a script issue(script is hanging) i have never had such a problem with a pokemon game before and i have been playing these games for years now

If this freeze is happening before you can even select anything, try to start the game without being connected to the internet. The game checks for updates on the Continue/New Game screen, so it could be that that's taking too long for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    At this point, I think there should be an Empyrean discord so many people asking for answers. It would be easier just for them to message someone on discord rather than spamming on here.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Does anyone have any tips for beating the extra puzzle in Mesmer gym? (@Stochastic, I'm still trying XD).

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Hi, i love the game but i have a few questions,
    -i don t manage to beat the Evolved berserk pokemon in the Synlent city so i m kinda blocked even if my pokemon are at lvl 45 and i ve no more money to buy potions for the fight

-i have the swampertite and a swampert at lvl 47 ans how does he mega evolve ? i gave him but in fight there is no mega evolution

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Hi, i love the game but i have a few questions,
    -i don t manage to beat the Evolved berserk pokemon in the Synlent city so i m kinda blocked even if my pokemon are at lvl 45 and i ve no more money to buy potions for the fight

-i have the swampertite and a swampert at lvl 47 ans how does he mega evolve ? i gave him but in fight there is no mega evolution

For the money and potions, you can grow the apriplum things for money. To grow them you must go to the town with the 2nd gym (the one where the gym leader left to become a ranger). The
    pokebazaar guy should be selling them. They also double as potions, if you grow some of the other varieties. For the Swampert mega, you have to wait until you get to the route after Sylen city. You will engage in a battle with someone who will give you a mega ring.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    For the money and potions, you can grow the apriplum things for money. To grow them you must go to the town with the 2nd gym (the one where the gym leader left to become a ranger). The
    pokebazaar guy should be selling them. They also double as potions, if you grow some of the other varieties. For the Swampert mega, you have to wait until you get to the route after Sylen city. You will engage in a battle with someone who will give you a mega ring.

Thanks a lot, now i,just have to win against that Evolved berserk pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2018
    when i went to the deshret i got wiped out and was respawned in the astura city but i could not go into the ship to go back to deshret. please help i cant progress.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    What are the stats of the evolved ??? pokemon in Synlent City? I beat its first form but the evolved forms kinda screwing over my team
    Also can you sketch its moves with smeargle?

Back