• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    i m blocked at the first puzzle in th mesmer Mount withthe 4 rocks and the hole where you have to put a rock in
    could someone help me ? i just feel so dumb to not manage to complete this puzzle

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    When does Eevee learn a fairy move? I got it from the one girl as an egg but it's already 35 and hasn't learned Baby-doll eyes. Is there a move tutor in the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    What are the stats of the evolved ??? pokemon in Synlent City? I beat its first form but the evolved forms kinda screwing over my team
    Also can you sketch its moves with smeargle?

They are over 300. You should be able to sketch the moves.

i m blocked at the first puzzle in th mesmer Mount withthe 4 rocks and the hole where you have to put a rock in
    could someone help me ? i just feel so dumb to not manage to complete this puzzle

It's a tricky one. You can see how to solve it here: https://youtu.be/_-KOcuqs1mQ?t=1365

i cant for some reason because i got wiped before healing in that area

If you're absolutely certain you can't fly back there (it should appear as a fly point on the desert continent to the left as soon as you get there), send me your savefile, file named "Game.rxdata" and I'll fix that.

When does Eevee learn a fairy move? I got it from the one girl as an egg but it's already 35 and hasn't learned Baby-doll eyes. Is there a move tutor in the game?

Due to haphazard Gen V -> Gen VI -> Gen VII updates, I haven't updated all the mons/moves. I'll fix that for Eevee so that Charm is a Fairy-type move in v0.8. For now, you can teach it Dazzling Gleam (obtainable as a TM in Naraku Cave, after 5th gym).

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    I'm having trouble with the Bezerk pokemon in Sylen City. I thought it had Hyper beam and not shadow ball?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    I'm having trouble with the Bezerk pokemon in Sylen City. I thought it had Hyper beam and not shadow ball?

He has changed all the moves of the berserk pokemon as from the past it was easy to beat it with wispaur and wisblind and I'm assuming you have wispaur, it can get wrecked by shadowball but I think I remember it's moves so:
    Shadowball
    Hellfire
    Earthquake
    Stomp

Those are the moves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So, I just beat the 7th Gym.... how much longer do I have until I can't do anymore?

Route 108 (after Redrock Cave) is as far as you can go. You can also explore all previously surfable areas now that you have a Boat.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    I need a time to beat moira after the cyclist road….

I wanted to know what is the use of the legs the arms the head and the eyes that we get in the dark tower

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    May I ask if there will ever be a text document containing all of the base stats of the fakemon, regional variants, and mega evolutions you created? The unobtainable fakemon aren't necessary of course. I want to try all of them but I have no idea what they all are capable of.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I need a time to beat moira after the cyclist road….

I wanted to know what is the use of the legs the arms the head and the eyes that we get in the dark tower

There's no use, you can freely discard them.

In regards to the attack animations, will we be seeing more in the future?

I'd like to do that, at least for the more popular moves, but finishing the game will come first. Then I'll go back and do some polishing.

May I ask if there will ever be a text document containing all of the base stats of the fakemon, regional variants, and mega evolutions you created? The unobtainable fakemon aren't necessary of course. I want to try all of them but I have no idea what they all are capable of.

Yeah, a wiki file with stats/moves for each mon will be bundled together with the game starting with the next version.

Years
  • Hello, I'm new to these forums but I've been playing your game for a while. I have to say, it's one of my favourite Pokemon fangames of all time, it's very addictive. There are just a couple of things I want to quickly address.

First off, the first gym is very difficult with fire-types because there's not really enough space to battle trainers in order to train and level, and the wild encounters are all too low-level. I was playing through the game a second time (different computer) with a Litten as a starter and it took me dozens of tries to beat the first gym while Litten was at Level 14.

Second is just a question. I have a level 42 Electabuzz, holding an electirizer. I know that in the main games, Electabuzz evolves by trading - so how do I evolve it into Electivire in this game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hi, i was just wondering what the dark circle on the ground in Factorial Town, Factory 01 Storage is

Years
  • Hello, I'm new to these forums but I've been playing your game for a while. I have to say, it's one of my favourite Pokemon fangames of all time, it's very addictive. There are just a couple of things I want to quickly address.

First off, the first gym is very difficult with fire-types because there's not really enough space to battle trainers in order to train and level, and the wild encounters are all too low-level. I was playing through the game a second time (different computer) with a Litten as a starter and it took me dozens of tries to beat the first gym while Litten was at Level 14.

Second is just a question. I have a level 42 Electabuzz, holding an electirizer. I know that in the main games, Electabuzz evolves by trading - so how do I evolve it into Electivire in this game?

you can evolve it by holding electrizer and leveling up at 6pm or some other time i can't recall

Last edited:

Semyaza

Lurker Extraordinaire
    Years
  • This may have been answered already, in which case I'm just blind, but how would one go about evolving Feebas into Milotic? I'm assuming it's either not yet implemented or involves the Feebas having high friendship and holding the Prism Scale, but it's possible that I'm wrong on both counts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    so i downloaded the 7.2 version, when i go to play it, its says i still need to download the update, it asks if i want to, if i click no i can play the old 6 version if i hit yes it takes me to a page on the internet that doesnt load, is there any way i could get like a direct patch link to download?

Back