• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

DarkOracle97!

Darkness Tamer
Years
  • ok it finally worked but i had to laugh when it finally loaded up i was stuck in some trees i dont know how but thankfully i had the rocket wings and got out of it though i had to start from the beginning of the bike highway thank you for the help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2021
    How can i get dusk stone?

the smeargle old lady dont gave to me :frown:

a need help

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Thanks for the info otherwise I might of gone searching for days. Is there only 1 Dream Candy in the game since Herovoltsy only found 1 in his walkthrough but then again it was an older update?

There's one hidden in Dooriver City, and one in Flowery Path.

How can i get dusk stone?

the smeargle old lady dont gave to me :frown:

a need help

You'll need to find the 5th missing Smeargle for her.

Years
  • Hey Stochastic i wanted to know are you going to add sweet sent hord batlles in the later updates (it would help us who are shiny huting)???

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    when do think version 0.8 will come out.

The plan is to release it this Sunday. But we'll see how that goes :)

Hey Stochastic i wanted to know are you going to add sweet sent hord batlles in the later updates (it would help us who are shiny huting)???

Probably not, but I'll think of something for you shiny hunters. Maybe some item that increases shiny encounter rate and lasts a certain amount of steps like the EXP Turbo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2019
    hey i was thinking of how some moves got theyr type modified to light type and even if it saved my gardevoir many times from geting killed by flash canon it kinda idk how to say this broke some pokes some because some pokes are based on those moves because they have STAB with them and and works good with theyr stats like empoleon a good special attk but because flash canon is light now it lost the STAB, and i don't sugest to change back how they where but what if you would add an NPC that does that like an NPC that can change flash canon back to steel type or power gem back to rock, I don't know if posible or if is a good idea to you but i just thoug it will be nice to tell you this kinda crazy idea you may ad it if you want or not its how want

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    First of all, I love this game.
    I'm at the 4th gym, and I have a complaint. I haven't actually challenged the GC, I've beaten the vice champion and it was manage-able and so was everything before it. The next trainer was fine (although I got wrecked cause vice champion didn't heal me like usual), but THEN, the next trainer had a LV 39, which is unreasonable since the VC had 35, 36, and 37. (btw, even the VC tbh still was kinda eh, at that point, I had done some grinding and I had Lv. 31s 32s and one 33 (becuase it was the traded machamp)
    I also have a few questions:
    1. Where is the move relearner? I saw it but I can't find it again.
    2. Isn't light of truth kinda op? It's like spore but with a different type that's immune, I've been playing around with it (on my Wispaur or "Jirachi"), if you're faster, you can stall for multiple turns, this is especially effective if you used a traping move or has weather.
    3. I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but in the wild, the pokemon are annoying as f*ck, I'm trying to grind and a majority of pokemon are electric type annnnnd that means static and thunder wave, also my starter is Oshawott, that isn't all, most of the pokemon also have Confuse Ray.
    4. I said this in the last point but why are half of the pokemon in the wild electric?
    5. How many stone of lights are in the game and how far apart are they?
    6. What is the shiny rate in this game, I've been playing for 3 days and I have 5 shinies.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    why cant my omuran riolu evolve into lucario? can u pleaze explain to me why its not evolving and how to evolve it? it never fainted and its already level 68.. am i suppose to evolve during the day? does changing the time effect the pokemon game time?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    1. Where is the move relearner? I saw it but I can't find it again..

There are multiple. AFAIR, the first is in Dooriver City at the tournament arena. The second is at Sylen City, at the Pokemon center. There are more, but I've forgotten where they are.

Fantomp said:
    2. Isn't light of truth kinda op? It's like spore but with a different type that's immune, I've been playing around with it (on my Wispaur or "Jirachi"), if you're faster, you can stall for multiple turns, this is especially effective if you used a traping move or has weather. .

It was OP in v 0.5.x.x, but it's been nerfed a bit since. The blind lasts for 1-3 turns according to my observation (Stochastic, please correct me if I'm wrong), which is the same as sleep.

Fantomp said:
    3. I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but in the wild, the pokemon are annoying as f*ck, I'm trying to grind and a majority of pokemon are electric type annnnnd that means static and thunder wave, also my starter is Oshawott, that isn't all, most of the pokemon also have Confuse Ray.
    4. I said this in the last point but why are half of the pokemon in the wild electric?

Here's a list of encounters by location: View attachment 86757. You can review it for yourself to see how bad it actually is. There are locations with a lot of electric types (and one or two places with confuse ray spammers), but they can be avoided. And for level grinding, look for the training guys in Empral, Mesmer and Asutra - I think there's one in Sylen too.

They're a bit expensive, but as soon as you get the rocket wings you can farm apriplums for a crazy amount of money.

Fantomp said:

The first is in Sylen, appears after defeating the berserk Rapidash. There's one in Naraku Forest. I've forgotten where the third is.

Fantomp said:
    6. What is the shiny rate in this game, I've been playing for 3 days and I have 5 shinies.

1/256

why cant my omuran riolu evolve into lucario? can u pleaze explain to me why its not evolving and how to evolve it? it never fainted and its already level 68.. am i suppose to evolve during the day? does changing the time effect the pokemon game time?

Most probable answer: Friendship isn't high enough. At what level did you catch it, and has it been holding a soothe bell?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Sorry for asking so much, but isn't trevenent supposed to learn shadow claw upon evolution?
    I'm at Lv. 40 and the only ghost move it learnt was astonish, the move relearner doesn't have it either. I think it has something to do with changing the trade evolution into a level up evolution.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    hey i was thinking of how some moves got theyr type modified to light type and even if it saved my gardevoir many times from geting killed by flash canon it kinda idk how to say this broke some pokes some because some pokes are based on those moves because they have STAB with them and and works good with theyr stats like empoleon a good special attk but because flash canon is light now it lost the STAB, and i don't sugest to change back how they where but what if you would add an NPC that does that like an NPC that can change flash canon back to steel type or power gem back to rock, I don't know if posible or if is a good idea to you but i just thoug it will be nice to tell you this kinda crazy idea you may ad it if you want or not its how want

That's reasonable. I'll see if I'll be able to make some replacement moves for those in v0.8.

First of all, I love this game.
    I'm at the 4th gym, and I have a complaint. I haven't actually challenged the GC, I've beaten the vice champion and it was manage-able and so was everything before it. The next trainer was fine (although I got wrecked cause vice champion didn't heal me like usual), but THEN, the next trainer had a LV 39, which is unreasonable since the VC had 35, 36, and 37. (btw, even the VC tbh still was kinda eh, at that point, I had done some grinding and I had Lv. 31s 32s and one 33 (becuase it was the traded machamp)
    I also have a few questions:
    1. Where is the move relearner? I saw it but I can't find it again.
    2. Isn't light of truth kinda op? It's like spore but with a different type that's immune, I've been playing around with it (on my Wispaur or "Jirachi"), if you're faster, you can stall for multiple turns, this is especially effective if you used a traping move or has weather.

^ Random_name answered these, but I'll just add two things; VC had 35, 36 and 37, but he had 3 Pokemon. If I remember correctly, that last person has just 1 lvl 39 Pokemon, so I think there's an ok balance there. As for Electric Pokemon, I didn't do much grinding in the wild myself, so I didn't realize, but I'll see what I can do about that for the next version.

It'll evolve during the day with high happiness, yes. A fast method would be to delevel it first with Reverse Candies to a low enough level where it gains levels quickly. This will raise its happiness faster.

Sorry for asking so much, but isn't trevenent supposed to learn shadow claw upon evolution?
    I'm at Lv. 40 and the only ghost move it learnt was astonish, the move relearner doesn't have it either. I think it has something to do with changing the trade evolution into a level up evolution.

Yep, that's due to the evolution change. Thanks for the bug report! I'll fix that in v0.8, then you'll be able to teach it Shadow Claw via move relearner.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    Hey there so uhh I am kinda stuck in the research lab.Once I did everything there I was using the stairs and I think I went to the second or third floor I can't remember and I saw the tiles that move you all of them point to the left I thought maybe I could go through them since did everything and so I stepped on it and I was pushed to the left and now I am stuck facing a wall and can't get out.I don't have any escape ropes and don't think they would work since I am inside a building. If there is a way to get unstuck please tell me I don't wanna lose my game :/ (If you want me to send a screenie I can't because this is my first ever post)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey there so uhh I am kinda stuck in the research lab.Once I did everything there I was using the stairs and I think I went to the second or third floor I can't remember and I saw the tiles that move you all of them point to the left I thought maybe I could go through them since did everything and so I stepped on it and I was pushed to the left and now I am stuck facing a wall and can't get out.I don't have any escape ropes and don't think they would work since I am inside a building. If there is a way to get unstuck please tell me I don't wanna lose my game :/ (If you want me to send a screenie I can't because this is my first ever post)

Send me your savefile (it's named "Game.rxdata") to PM. I'll be able to unstuck you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Hey um, What are the weaknesses and resistances of the Light type, I saw you said it some where but I think it changed. So far I know
    Weak to: Ghost, Dark
    Resist: Electric, Fire, ,
    Super Effective Against: Idk
    Not Very Effective Agsint: Idk

Also, are you sure the odds in this game are correct? Finches seem to happen very often, scald seems to burn pretty often, light type moves blind very often and this is different but pokemon seem to get unblinded turn one very often.
    I'll test it out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    Pretty sure there was a guy in the game that says about light and it's strenghts and weaknesses and I remember he said that light was complitely immune to fire.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Using the exp turbo then keep failing the pokekata thing is probably the best way to gain exp. With Lv.4 pokekata, I spammed space while holding down alt, I Leveled up from 47=>48 in almost 2 and a half minutes with battle scenes and 48=>49 in around 1:45 without battle scenes. This is without using the exp turbo.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Pretty sure there was a guy in the game that says about light and it's strenghts and weaknesses and I remember he said that light was complitely immune to fire.
    I thought he said it was weak to Dark and Ghost, and that it was resistant to electric, fire and two more he can't remember.

Edit: My wispaur just got hit by flamethrower

Last edited:
    Back