• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Does kadabra evolve through leveling up or another way? And what level?

It'll evolve on level 34.

I've searched all over Dooriver City and couldn't find it. Is it in the room behind the heavy red box or the room in the circus that's blocked?

Nope, it's outside. Near the south exit of the city.

The EXP Turbo is a consumable item right?

Is exp turbo renewable? if so where can I get it repeatedly?

You use EXP Turbo like you would use a repel, it lasts for a certain number of steps, then it's effect is gone, and you've used it up. There are only a limited number of them found in the wild.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
Ok thanks, wasn't sure whether it was used like potion or a held item.

I still have no clue where the Dream Candy in Dooriver City is unless it's in the 2 inaccessible areas I mentioned before. Also, does Shroomish learn spore at level 45 in this game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
A biker in the biking highway going has a pelistorm that just used a move, but I don't remember it's name, I think it's called the world. It froze time and it got like 3 or 4 free moves on my pokemon, isn't this kinda OP.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Update up with an hour to go of 2018. That's pretty amazing. Sretna Nova godina, Stochastic. Same wish for the rest of you here. (note: I Google translated this, so I hope it's correct)

A biker in the biking highway going has a pelistorm that just used a move, but I don't remember it's name, I think it's called the world. It froze time and it got like 3 or 4 free moves on my pokemon, isn't this kinda OP.

The move is called "The World", and it's pretty OP. It only has one PP though. Here's a video from Stochastic's channel, displaying it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFUEc0KvUQ

Years
Great start for the New Year can't wait to see what you have in store.
Just thought I'd say that within 2 battles there have been 7 crits in a row, some from mine some from the opponent, is my luck really that bad? DX

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Found a bug: When flying to Trainer Tower, you'll end up in the middle of the water on Route 109 and be unable to move. Not a bad one, you can still fly away.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 16, 2019
It'll evolve on level 34.

Ok thank you and loving the game so far.

You use EXP Turbo like you would use a repel, it lasts for a certain number of steps, then it's effect is gone, and you've used it up. There are only a limited number of them found in the wild.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Update up with an hour to go of 2018. That's pretty amazing. Sretna Nova godina, Stochastic. Same wish for the rest of you here. (note: I Google translated this, so I hope it's correct)

The move is called "The World", and it's pretty OP. It only has one PP though. Here's a video from Stochastic's channel, displaying it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFUEc0KvUQ

Thank you very much! :) Yes, that's correct haha! Sretna Nova to you too.

Great start for the New Year can't wait to see what you have in store.
Just thought I'd say that within 2 battles there have been 7 crits in a row, some from mine some from the opponent, is my luck really that bad? DX

:D I'd say it's just bad luck!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
My luck is just terrible, I was fighting Moria after she decides "friendship" is for losers. I decided to lead with trevenent and use leech seed, she uses u-turn into valkyreon which is what I wanted, I miss and she hits and gets a crit on hurricane.

Edit: Also The levels go way up in this game, I'm not complaining since it encourages smart stratergies but man I didn't traing a lot and my pokemon were for a while at levels 58-62 and I was facing up against regular trainers with Lv. 70s

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Is Pelistorm the only pokemon that learns it? If so, where can I get one, is it an evolution of peliper? If not, what else gets it?

I think it's only Pelistorm. It evolves from male Pelipper at level 50.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Is Pelistorm the only pokemon that learns it? If so, where can I get one, is it an evolution of peliper? If not, what else gets it?

Yep, Pelistorm's the only one. You'll have to get a male Pelipper to lvl 50 to evolve it.

My luck is just terrible, I was fighting Moria after she decides "friendship" is for losers. I decided to lead with trevenent and use leech seed, she uses u-turn into valkyreon which is what I wanted, I miss and she hits and gets a crit on hurricane.

Edit: Also The levels go way up in this game, I'm not complaining since it encourages smart stratergies but man I didn't traing a lot and my pokemon were for a while at levels 58-62 and I was facing up against regular trainers with Lv. 70s

I don't know how effective it will be, but you can train with the sparring guy in Mesmer Town. Other than that, defeat all trainers on Cycling Highway. Once you defeat Moira, there'll be another sparring guy in Asutra, and that one will give a lot more EXP so you'll be able to catch up.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Found some more bug-like weirdness. I think there's a spoiler required for this.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Found some more bug-like weirdness. I think there's a spoiler required for this.

Spoiler:

Yep, stupid me forgot to deregister Blitz as a partner after the double battle. If you rebattle any of the previous bosses (except in the space station), it should reset back to normal. I'll fix that in the patch.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I really need help I don't know how to get surfy I already have 4 or 5 badges. I really just want to know what town or whatever. Please help

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I really need help I don't know how to get surfy I already have 4 or 5 badges. I really just want to know what town or whatever. Please help

Surf (Boat) is received after 7th gym. Did you defeat the Ice Gym and cleared the Mesmer Town quest? Where exactly are you stuck?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Yes I already defeated the ice gym but I don't have surf or just don't know where to go get it

Back