• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 10, 2019
How do you get a stone of light?

Im trying to evolve my Wispaur and I need a stone of light where can I get it?

Years
How do you get a stone of light?

Im trying to evolve my Wispaur and I need a stone of light where can I get it?

This has been answered many times, the first one you get after defeating the monstrous Rapidash and the second one can be found not too far after.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the answer ^^
My whisblind just evolved recently :P

BTW, found another bug that completely blocks you from doing anything

In the Dark Lake there is a lady that asks if you want to sit with her

Whenever I say yes my character walks to the bench but doesn't get there and the game doesn't let me do anything
Even manually I can't put my character next to her

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ok so I have been enjoying the game ALOT! But I want sludge bomb tm for grass coverage and I looked everywhere in Sylen city. Can you tell me how to get the tm and the tm in the ice rink?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I found a glitch where if you go to the sixth floor in the research center then professor almond will say were here and then the game freezes

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
love the game so far, but gastro acid doesn't seem to be working on sukuyomi's fusions. Don't know how else I am supposed to take her down :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks for the answer ^^
My whisblind just evolved recently :P

BTW, found another bug that completely blocks you from doing anything

In the Dark Lake there is a lady that asks if you want to sit with her

Whenever I say yes my character walks to the bench but doesn't get there and the game doesn't let me do anything
Even manually I can't put my character next to her

Thanks for the report! I think I fixed that now in v0.8.1

Is Galladite in Military base B1? I went there but could not find any stone.

Yes, it's in B2. Make sure you're playing the newest version as it was added there later.

Ok so I have been enjoying the game ALOT! But I want sludge bomb tm for grass coverage and I looked everywhere in Sylen city. Can you tell me how to get the tm and the tm in the ice rink?

Great to hear that! (:
The TM is in the underground that's accessible from the Buckheim Club. If you haven't got there yet in the story, you will as part of the Sylen City storyline.

The one in the ice rink, I don't have a particular *guide* per se, you just have to time your movements with that NPC that's moving too.

I found a glitch where if you go to the sixth floor in the research center then professor almond will say were here and then the game freezes

Did that happen in the lift? That's strange, can you try going there again? This is the first time someone got frozen there.

love the game so far, but gastro acid doesn't seem to be working on sukuyomi's fusions. Don't know how else I am supposed to take her down :/

A Fusion will help you a lot with that fight. Empoleon or Typhlosion especially. Other than that, you can disable her ability with Mummy (OM Komala has it, for example), or have a Pokemon with Rough Skin and/or Rocky Helmet, as this will take a decent chunk of health from her. I did beat her without any of these things however, so it's possible if you just level your mons up a bit (above 100).

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
A Fusion will help you a lot with that fight. Empoleon or Typhlosion especially. Other than that, you can disable her ability with Mummy (OM Komala has it, for example), or have a Pokemon with Rough Skin and/or Rocky Helmet, as this will take a decent chunk of health from her. I did beat her without any of these things however, so it's possible if you just level your mons up a bit (above 100).

thank you, but I was able to beat it with serperior and level 87 pokemon. Used om honchkrow, swampert and seperior to continuously switch out and pp stall it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
I was grinding on some Miniors and I noticed that their "Shields Down" ability doesn't seem to be working as I got some below half HP and they didn't transform.

Also, there seems to be a bug in route 105 where sometimes you can't walk pass the stone pillars. I had to exit the route and come back to be able to pass through, it was kinda annoying during the smeargle quest.

And are the rival's starter's random based on which starter I choose? Since it's kinda funny that my starter was Froakie, Blitz was Rowlet and Moira was Tepig and we counter each other with the primary typing but the secondary typing has us countering each other in the opposite direction XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I was grinding on some Miniors and I noticed that their "Shields Down" ability doesn't seem to be working as I got some below half HP and they didn't transform.

Also, there seems to be a bug in route 105 where sometimes you can't walk pass the stone pillars. I had to exit the route and come back to be able to pass through, it was kinda annoying during the smeargle quest.

And are the rival's starter's random based on which starter I choose? Since it's kinda funny that my starter was Froakie, Blitz was Rowlet and Moira was Tepig and we counter each other with the primary typing but the secondary typing has us countering each other in the opposite direction XD

Yep, the rival's starters are random, but the type is fixed and based on what you choose. Also, yes, that's quite an interesting combination you got there (:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2019
I have a question...
How am I supposed to win vs Universal Rayquaza if she can one shot all my pokemons? XP
And i cant use toxic,leach seed or anything else ,and of corse she can outspeed me XD
Help me i am screwed

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
I have a question...
How am I supposed to win vs Universal Rayquaza if she can one shot all my pokemons? XP
And i cant use toxic,leach seed or anything else ,and of corse she can outspeed me XD
Help me i am screwed

stock up on max revive or those revival herbs and other healing items.
the first form is rather easy but I believe you are having trouble with the second one. Use a steel type pokemon to switch into his light type move and then switch out into another pokemon that resists fusion bolt (ground type). continue this cycle and after fusion bolt runs out, he will start using devouring void which is rather easy to tank. Just stall it's pp until struggle and then it's very easy.
Make sure to use your' fusion pokemon as well, their inflated stats are pretty helpful

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2020
I have a little bit of a performance issue. My games stutters like every 2 seconds and sometimes when I press a button it doesn't register in the game. Granted I don't have a very good set up, but I also play Rejuvenation and it doesn't do this. I got a 40+gb game that I play and it runs decently too. I would think that I'm able to play this game somewhat as smooth as I play Rejuvenation. Any tips to help improve my performance?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I have a little bit of a performance issue. My games stutters like every 2 seconds and sometimes when I press a button it doesn't register in the game. Granted I don't have a very good set up, but I also play Rejuvenation and it doesn't do this. I got a 40+gb game that I play and it runs decently too. I would think that I'm able to play this game somewhat as smooth as I play Rejuvenation. Any tips to help improve my performance?

That's unfortunate. Can you try the advice here? http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11841-make-your-game-run-smooth/

Also, try running the game on a smaller screen (see Options). I'll try to see if there are some known methods of optimization for Essentials games, for future updates.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
can I get some help with route 105?
I was only able to find and press 1 of the pressure plates, and couldn't see any change anywhere in the route, making it impossible to pass
probably just missing something, but I can't find anywhere else to go.......

also, I've had the same performance issues as Keganx, and I can't recall having so severe issues in similar games before. but from some quick testing, the tool you linked did seem to make it better, though I would need more extensive testing to know for sure

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
can I get some help with route 105?
I was only able to find and press 1 of the pressure plates, and couldn't see any change anywhere in the route, making it impossible to pass
probably just missing something, but I can't find anywhere else to go.......

also, I've had the same performance issues as Keganx, and I can't recall having so severe issues in similar games before. but from some quick testing, the tool you linked did seem to make it better, though I would need more extensive testing to know for sure

There are 3 pressure plates and you need to press all 3 to cause a change, some of them require you to hop on top of the stone pillars to get to them. After that the block in the cave of Tranquility should be gone and go there to find out how to proceed further.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 10, 2019
This has been answered many times, the first one you get after defeating the monstrous Rapidash and the second one can be found not too far after.

Alright thanks I've been trying to find one for at least an hour

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 28, 2019
So i finished the game after 1 day the new version has been released (most of the time was spent grinding for money) and i am wandering if there are any side quest to do i have been going around for i while to see some stuf to do but i didn't find anything else to do except tryng to get to the top of trainer tower but got bored at floor 10 so if there are any side quest can some one tell me how to start them also is there an end to the trainer tower i really don't want to go further if there is no top (don't tell which lv is there is only if it is over 25 or not)
P.S Sorry for my EngLIsH

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Hey shiny greninja doesn't have any sprites. Also where do i get a thunder stone and an ice stone?
Edit: nvm found a thunderstone but how do i use it to evolve my pikachu into alolan raichu?

Last edited:
Back