• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2019
So i have just used my last dream candy (No. 2) on my omuran Honchcrow and to put it small i am not particularily happy with having weak armor as the ability on my defensive wall. I was wondering if there is a way to reverse the dream candy or if it possible that honchcrows HA is changed from weak armor to something more usefull. the lack of information regarding the omurian forms made me take a gamble on the candy :/.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Yes I already defeated the ice gym but I don't have surf or just don't know where to go get it

I believe that you're looking for an old man with a raft. I think there should be an agent on a bridge talking about it. There's an old man in a house in Mesmer who will make a free raft service for you in exchange for seeing one of your key items.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 10, 2022
Hello new person here! I really like this game but it seems I am encountering a problem. I caught OM riolu but It seems he won't evolve into a lucario. I am constantly de-leveling him and leveling him up again. I gave him the soothe bell, I give him protein and carbos. I, also as of right now de-leveled him to level 1 and bring him to around level 21 about 5 times. Is this a glitch? please help. He is also level 38 right now.

Last edited:
Years
So i have just used my last dream candy (No. 2) on my omuran Honchcrow and to put it small i am not particularily happy with having weak armor as the ability on my defensive wall. I was wondering if there is a way to reverse the dream candy or if it possible that honchcrows HA is changed from weak armor to something more usefull. the lack of information regarding the omurian forms made me take a gamble on the candy :/.

And that is why you save before using a Dream Candy.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Hey, I'm a bit stuck right now, and I don't know what to do Krystolny Town, I believe I'm to meet with someone but I've talked to everyone and no progress. South of the town is blocked by angry Sharpedos

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022

Where did you find the 2nd Dream Candy since I can't find the one in Dooriver City?

Last edited:
Years
So I don't know if you call it a bug or a softlocke but I found it annoying:

Spoiler:

Firecage

Charizard Breeder
Years
Yo, is there perhaps an EV training guide? Since, you know, second starter. Mmm, and I am guessing there isn't an EV training centre?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
Its honestly a while since i found it but i believe it was in the outskirts

If it's in the outskirts, then I think it's behind the door backstage that has something blocking it at the moment since that and lab are the only locations in Dooriver that I can't access at the moment.

I'll just play further and come back to see if it unlocks later.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Sure, I'll see what ability might better fit it. If you have suggestions, I can take them into consideration too.

Hello new person here! I really like this game but it seems I am encountering a problem. I caught OM riolu but It seems he won't evolve into a lucario. I am constantly de-leveling him and leveling him up again. I gave him the soothe bell, I give him protein and carbos. I, also as of right now de-leveled him to level 1 and bring him to around level 21 about 5 times. Is this a glitch? please help. He is also level 38 right now.

It'll evolve when leveled up with high happiness and during the day (< 6 PM). It probably has max happiness by now, so just try leveling it up during the day.

Hey, I'm a bit stuck right now, and I don't know what to do Krystolny Town, I believe I'm to meet with someone but I've talked to everyone and no progress. South of the town is blocked by angry Sharpedos

You can go upstairs in the Tavern to meet with prof. Stine. I'll update that to be clearer.

So I don't know if you call it a bug or a softlocke but I found it annoying:

Spoiler:

Yep, sorry about that. I'll update the warning on the first page as well. For now, just push the boulder to the left.

Yo, is there perhaps an EV training guide? Since, you know, second starter. Mmm, and I am guessing there isn't an EV training centre?

No, but you can checkout Pokemon locations (https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB) and check which mons have EVs you need on bulbapedia.

Years
Just made it to the end of the demo, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. I'm really underlevelled but I skipped a lot of the trainers for now and I did cheese the boss fight, I had a few strategies I wanted to try but then found the cheesiest way I could win sitting in my pc, so trial and error and I did it. I did not feel like dealing with it, too op for my normal team. However, I LOVED the graphics you used, they worked so well with the scenes.
I'm still a little salty that I couldn't use earthquake against the bots but I still loved the realism for it. However, I will say my Valkyreon got 6 flinches off of airslash in one fight making up for all the crits I've been taking.
I'll be taking advantage of the Blitz glitch for a while, my mons are only lv 85-88, with one lv 92, I need to train. On another note; petshop is really op in terms of it's ability, but I think it's defences to even it out. When you get around to fixing the Blitz glitch, I hope you'll also fix the 'fly to trainer tower' glitch as a training alternative. However, being underlevelled is still my fault ;P
I was also training in the tower when my opponent sent out a simisear, the sprite was half the normal size
Overall, loved v0.8, and I'm really looking forward to v0.9 content, I think it might be my favourite, cause I love that type of content :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Just made it to the end of the demo, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. I'm really underlevelled but I skipped a lot of the trainers for now and I did cheese the boss fight, I had a few strategies I wanted to try but then found the cheesiest way I could win sitting in my pc, so trial and error and I did it. I did not feel like dealing with it, too op for my normal team. However, I LOVED the graphics you used, they worked so well with the scenes.
I'm still a little salty that I couldn't use earthquake against the bots but I still loved the realism for it. However, I will say my Valkyreon got 6 flinches off of airslash in one fight making up for all the crits I've been taking.
I'll be taking advantage of the Blitz glitch for a while, my mons are only lv 85-88, with one lv 92, I need to train. On another note; petshop is really op in terms of it's ability, but I think it's defences to even it out. When you get around to fixing the Blitz glitch, I hope you'll also fix the 'fly to trainer tower' glitch as a training alternative. However, being underlevelled is still my fault ;P
I was also training in the tower when my opponent sent out a simisear, the sprite was half the normal size
Overall, loved v0.8, and I'm really looking forward to v0.9 content, I think it might be my favourite, cause I love that type of content :D

Aweeesome! I'm glad you liked this update and looking forward to the v0.9 content. Thanks for the bug reports, I did fix most of them now and a patch should be coming soon :) And great to hear the graphics worked well, as I did make most of them (except for most of the map tiles, which I reused/remixed).

P.S. You can put it in the spoiler tags, but I'm curious, what type of cheese did you use to cheese the boss fight? :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 10, 2019
so I downloaded the new version, but for some reason the save file doesn't copy like it should. i haven't patched my game with the 0.7 update, maybe that is why it doesn't work?

I'm absolutely loving the game so far btw, big fan!

Years
@HypnoticSheep
Instructions on how to keep your save file are at the bottom of the first post, but your save file is saved in your game's (v0.7) folder, so you'd need to copy that from your 0.7 folder to your 0.8 folder if you want to continue on, make sure it works before doing anything to the previous game's folder
Hope that helps :)

It should work even with older versions you haven't updated

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 1, 2021
what pokemon can fusion evolve, what are there abilities, and what are there types

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
I don't know what to do in the mansion.
Spoiler:

Nevermind it's fine, I guess it wasn't nessesary.

Last edited:
Back