• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    Hello poke fans ;D
    I have silly question, cant find f... Lucarionite ,it says it is in Delta overpass but dont see it ?.. playing lastest vearsion,,,

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    so im looking for the razor fang also i noticed one of the bikers near route 107 i think says BUT CAN YOU DO THIS? i was wondering if that was a pewdiepie easter egg probably not bus just asking

Years
    • Seen today
    yes i have that

so all you need to do is activate a moveable item, the game will ask you if you wish to equip the glove, and it plays out like strength did in the games, where it allows you to push items
    logs are different in that you don't push them, the game simply moves them away
    but not everything is moveable

where exactly are you stuck?

Years
  • I absolutely love this game yo. I'm currently developing my own Fan-Game inspired by Greece and I'm wanting to know how long exactly it took you to create Empyrean and if there is an advice you could give me

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    Hey!! I'm in islet of Horus and they say a great bird is not interested in you except u got a certain kind of crystal!! What is that crystal
    And what great bird is it?? Can u tell me!!??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    so all you need to do is activate a moveable item, the game will ask you if you wish to equip the glove, and it plays out like strength did in the games, where it allows you to push items
    logs are different in that you don't push them, the game simply moves them away
    but not everything is moveable

where exactly are you stuck?
    well im not stuck im just looking for the razor fang

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Are there different evolution levels or methods for the regional variants? Shinx usually evolves at level 15 but the regional variant Shinx in this game didn't.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Hey!! I'm in islet of Horus and they say a great bird is not interested in you except u got a certain kind of crystal!! What is that crystal
    And what great bird is it?? Can u tell me!!??

Talk to EVERYBODY in Roarin Plateau, and then look for some mining equipment.
    That's two clues right there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    Ok I caught the bird!! It's good!! But i..... expected the hoho!!!!!! So do I get to catch hobo in any future?? And the metagrossite the cave u mentioned!! Couldn't find it!! I got the 8th badge too!! Help me!! I wish to have a legendary in my team!! I got dragoite and tyranitar and metagross all pseudo legendarys!! Need one legendary

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    how do you get valkyreon

you need to evolve an eevee using a special stone of light
    you can get an eevee rather early on, or catch one in the wild later in the game
    and these stones are rather rare, the earliest one being in Sylen city, so you need to advance far enough in the game for that
    but I highly recommend doing so, Valkyreon is awesome

Years
    • Seen today
    well im not stuck im just looking for the razor fang

well, I'm right before fighting the 8th gym, I went through my entire inventory and couldn't find a razor fang, so I guess you don't loot it normally
    try catching pokemon that could wield one, as some pokemon spawn wielding items like quick claws etc
    if its required for evolving a Gligar, maybe a Gligar can spawn with one (the game's creator would know best). I haven't really used a Gligar and haven't tried to find a razor fang, so I can't say for sure

Back