• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    is thare any way to level up my pokemon faster because almost all of them are lv 60 plz help

- Did you get the lucky egg off route 101?
    - Is your (soft) level cap level 60 or lower? That reduces XP gain until you get a new badge.
    - The only thing you can really do is just keep going/keep grinding if you want those levels.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    Ho-Oh will be battleable (and maybe obtainable) at the top of the Trainer Tower. But in the game, Petshop is considered a Legendary anyways.

So I just reached the top of the the Trainer Tower and it was hilarious :D but I really don't think I will do it again... even for a ho-oh. Can you make a warp point for ppl who have reached the top before?

also is there a way to get tms for stone edge and dark pulse?

Anyways, congrats for doing an amazing game!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Seems like if a TM isn't listed on the first page of this thread, it doesn't exist in-game. There are a whole bunch of TMs (and mega stones) that are missing yet from the official lists.

I feel that some of the mega forms for other starters like infernape and delphox (somewhat) make up for the lack of canon ones, but that's just my opinion. I'd love to see a mega Chesnaught, but alas it does not exist in canon or in this game (at present). It's probably something that is low on the list of priorities for Stochastic, coming after the things currently listed on their roadmap.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So I just reached the top of the the Trainer Tower and it was hilarious :D but I really don't think I will do it again... even for a ho-oh. Can you make a warp point for ppl who have reached the top before?

also is there a way to get tms for stone edge and dark pulse?

Anyways, congrats for doing an amazing game!!

Thanks! :D Glad you enjoyed the game and the Top of the Tower! If you ever come by the Empyrean Discord, you can have a Beater of Towers role ;)
    Yes, there'll be a fly point for the top of the tower in v0.8.2. Those TMs, I might be able to add them too, but probably in v0.9.

Seems like if a TM isn't listed on the first page of this thread, it doesn't exist in-game. There are a whole bunch of TMs (and mega stones) that are missing yet from the official lists.

I feel that some of the mega forms for other starters like infernape and delphox (somewhat) make up for the lack of canon ones, but that's just my opinion. I'd love to see a mega Chesnaught, but alas it does not exist in canon or in this game (at present). It's probably something that is low on the list of priorities for Stochastic, coming after the things currently listed on their roadmap.

Yeah, there's a lot of lists to update and things to do so I tend to forget what I updated and what I didn't :D I'll have to go through the game once to more thoroughly document everything.
    Mega Chesnaught, I really can't promise anything, but I do want to make special forms (mega or otherwise) for all starters one day. It is, as you said, low on the list of priorities at the moment.

whare do i find the lucky egg I loked at rout 101 but nothing

It's hidden inside a rock that can be found between old man's house and Shawmonk Forest entrance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    Hey can anyone tell me where can i find a shiny stone? i really wanna evolve my togetic
    PS: i'm really enjoying this game

Years
    • Seen today
    whare is the old mans house

it's the one with the bushes with bird pokemon, the one that asks you to help clear these bushes
    the rock is north of the cave entrance, it should be really easy to find
    and there is plenty of info on google if you need a picture or video

Years
  • About Krystolny Town... So many NPCs I've spoken to claimed that they are from Baltia region. I assume it is based on the Baltic region IRL. Usually Baltic region stands for the countries that surround the Baltic sea (Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland) or the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania). So why everyone in Krystolny Town that are from the Baltia region are russian and have soviet mentality? All countries in the Baltic region have their own unique language and culture

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    i don't want to be rude but pelistorm's design isn't very good it reminds me more of a real bird than a pokemon i feel like this design fits way more
    images (1).jpeg

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    I decided to restart my game because thare is no way I will be able to get better at the game at my level so ya but I do have a question is smeargle good

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey can anyone tell me where can i find a shiny stone? i really wanna evolve my togetic
    PS: i'm really enjoying this game

There's one on Route 108 (south of Redrock Cave), but I believe there's one earlier than that, although I don't know where it is anymore.

About Krystolny Town... So many NPCs I've spoken to claimed that they are from Baltia region. I assume it is based on the Baltic region IRL. Usually Baltic region stands for the countries that surround the Baltic sea (Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland) or the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania). So why everyone in Krystolny Town that are from the Baltia region are russian and have soviet mentality? All countries in the Baltic region have their own unique language and culture

I understand that, but for practical reasons, I had to chose one particular culture. And the one that was closest to me, without too much investigation needed to portray it in the game, was Russian. I haven't yet planned out a single thing about Baltia Region except that it is based on Baltic countries. If I ever start working on it, and I get a clear picture of which cultures are present there, then I shall go back and tweak Krystolny Town.

Another reason why everyone in Krystolny Town is based off of the Russian people (in this particular case, from the soviet era) is because these workers here all come from the same part of the Baltia Region. As it was mentioned in dialogue, they were employed by a single man, Mr. Moskov, so you can imagine a lot of them are from the same town, infact.

I decided to restart my game because thare is no way I will be able to get better at the game at my level so ya but I do have a question is smeargle good

Besides being able to Sketch any move in the game (and some of them are OP), Smeargle is not very good.

i don't want to be rude but pelistorm's design isn't very good it reminds me more of a real bird than a pokemon i feel like this design fits way more
    View attachment 87258

Yes, Pelistorm is a real birb.
    He knocks on your window every night, and caws; Why don't you love me? :'(

Years
    • Seen today
    There's one on Route 108 (south of Redrock Cave), but I believe there's one earlier than that, although I don't know where it is anymore.

there is one is route 113, that requires the boat
    it is just south west of the waterfall TM
    I just found it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    a few questions, as I'm close to finishing 0.81 (or so it seems)

in Naraku, there is a kid looking for his gameboy. can you at least give a hint where I should look for it?
    and what's the deal with the doll parts you get in that village? is there something I was supposed to do with it?
    is there a way to access route 111 and east of it? because I couldn't find a way to do so
    is there a way to traverse over waterfalls? because I taught the move waterfall to my Greninja, but I can't seem to use it outside of battle
    would you consider including more exp rewarding pokemon in the the wild aside from Audino? like Chansey for example. Audino is so common I caught 3 shiny ones.......
    and in general, would you consider raising the levels of pokemon in some of the later game areas like route 108? it becomes a pain to grind the higher levels, and there really are no good farming spots for levels 75+, at least none that I was able to find......

all in all, I've had an awesome 120+ hours so far in this playthrough, ended up using a lot of pokemon I wasn't too familiar with, and it was a blast
    the "final" boss (space balls++) was a pain to the point I had to cheat my Typhlosion to a usable state, as it seems to be required for that fight (not sure what the two other fusions are for......), but it wasn't too bad once I figured out what was required
    the story was actually fascinating (I usually ignore that part of these games), and I'm eagerly waiting the conclusion, and taking Hal back home
    thanks for the incredible work you've done on this game, looking forward to future updates and finishing it up :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    thank you for answering my question but should I put the smeargle with the skate bord on my team????

That one is slightly better. Also if you give it the D-Kidz badge, it'll do 50% more damage.

a few questions, as I'm close to finishing 0.81 (or so it seems)

in Naraku, there is a kid looking for his gameboy. can you at least give a hint where I should look for it?
    and what's the deal with the doll parts you get in that village? is there something I was supposed to do with it?
    is there a way to access route 111 and east of it? because I couldn't find a way to do so
    is there a way to traverse over waterfalls? because I taught the move waterfall to my Greninja, but I can't seem to use it outside of battle
    would you consider including more exp rewarding pokemon in the the wild aside from Audino? like Chansey for example. Audino is so common I caught 3 shiny ones.......
    and in general, would you consider raising the levels of pokemon in some of the later game areas like route 108? it becomes a pain to grind the higher levels, and there really are no good farming spots for levels 75+, at least none that I was able to find......

all in all, I've had an awesome 120+ hours so far in this playthrough, ended up using a lot of pokemon I wasn't too familiar with, and it was a blast
    the "final" boss (space balls++) was a pain to the point I had to cheat my Typhlosion to a usable state, as it seems to be required for that fight (not sure what the two other fusions are for......), but it wasn't too bad once I figured out what was required
    the story was actually fascinating (I usually ignore that part of these games), and I'm eagerly waiting the conclusion, and taking Hal back home
    thanks for the incredible work you've done on this game, looking forward to future updates and finishing it up :)

- You won't be able to find his gameboy, but if you look around the bed, you'll find something else
    - Doll parts were just there to spook - they have no function at the moment
    - Route 111 will be a part of v1.0 post-game
    - The boat will get upgraded in v0.9, so you'll be able to climb waterfalls then
    - Sparring NPCs are best for gaining lots of EXP. One in Asutra, after you beat the 7th gym, has chansey and blisseys on his team. But I will add a few more things early game to help you gain more EXP
    - Having a fusion for the final boss fight makes it more manageable - Empoleon or Typh are good choices

I'm glad you enjoyed the game and the story, and that you played so much! Woah O:
    A Valentine update, v0.8.2 will be coming out soon, as an in-between update, so you can enjoy that as well while you wait for v0.9!

there is one is route 113, that requires the boat
    it is just south west of the waterfall TM
    I just found it

Ah, thanks for letting me know, I'll write that down somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Can anyone help me with the ball key. I found one and used it to unlock the locked ball at mt. mesmer. After that whenever i try to open a locked ball it asks for a key. There is no ball key in my bag either. Do i have to find a new one??? If so then where????

Years
    • Seen today
    Can anyone help me with the ball key. I found one and used it to unlock the locked ball at mt. mesmer. After that whenever i try to open a locked ball it asks for a key. There is no ball key in my bag either. Do i have to find a new one??? If so then where????

there are quite a few keys around, and in my experience you can use any key to open any one of the locked balls around
    I don't think there are enough keys for all locked balls right now (I think I have two balls still locked in my game, and I don't think I missed any of the keys)
    just look around for the keys, and you'll be able to find more when you have more traversal options (mostly the boat, but you have quite a lot of game until that point if you are just in Mesmer)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    there are quite a few keys around, and in my experience you can use any key to open any one of the locked balls around
    I don't think there are enough keys for all locked balls right now (I think I have two balls still locked in my game, and I don't think I missed any of the keys)
    just look around for the keys, and you'll be able to find more when you have more traversal options (mostly the boat, but you have quite a lot of game until that point if you are just in Mesmer)

Thanks for the help

Back