• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    IVE FOUND 10 SNEASEL I CANT GET THE RAZOR FANG!!! IM USING THIEF AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO?!?!

Here's a trick I use when hunting for pokes with held item:
    1. Get a pokemon with the Compound Eyes ability in your first slot of your party (Nincada is an easy catch). Compound eyes increases the chance of the pokemon to hold a held item from 50%-60%, 5%-20% and 1%-5%. This works even if the pokemon is fainted.
    2. Get a pokemon with the Frisk ability in your second slot (Phantump should be easy to catch). This will help you check whether or not the pokemon has a held item.
    3. Like Stochastic said, better to catch it to be safe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2021
    Hi,

I always get attacked by a pokemon called ??.??.?. It attacks everywhere, even in a pokecenter and even if i dont move. Sure i cheated some rare candies with cheat engine, but can this make this? Please help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Is there any way that I can play this game on my phone? Through an emulator or something? I have an android

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there any way that I can play this game on my phone? Through an emulator or something? I have an android

Welcome to Pokecommunity, Evilmage2579!
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to play games made with Pokemon Essentials on a phone due to the fact that it relies heavily on the Win32 API.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2019
    hello, i already got 8 gym badges. how can i go to pokemon league?? or should i follow the story first?? and i must say that fusion rayquaza is quite very very tough to beat. is it really intended that way?? nonetheless, your game is great!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2023
    I just found this game. I am stuck after the fourth gym and where can I evolve my Wispaur?

I have no clue where to go after I have beaten the gym and helped the little girl and saved Moira from the weird horse pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi,

I always get attacked by a pokemon called ??.??.?. It attacks everywhere, even in a pokecenter and even if i dont move. Sure i cheated some rare candies with cheat engine, but can this make this? Please help

Yes, that monstrosity gets triggered if you cheat. To make it fair, I had to introduce some measures since the game has online battling now (in form of fortresses). My suggestion would be to start a New Game+, you'll start from the beginning, but your current team will stay with you (although they will be set back to level 1), and you'll get a permanent EXP boost. It'll say how much exactly you'll get if you try to start a New Game+.

The next patch, v0.8.4 will introduce Crafting, and you'll be able to craft Lucky Eggs and upgraded Lucky Eggs that give more EXP boost, so grinding should be more manageable.

What are the type effectiveness and resistance of the new Gold and Data type?

Here it is:
    Spoiler:

hello, i already got 8 gym badges. how can i go to pokemon league?? or should i follow the story first?? and i must say that fusion rayquaza is quite very very tough to beat. is it really intended that way?? nonetheless, your game is great!

The League is coming in version 1.0. If you cleared the space station and got the badges, go talk to Crow again in front of the draco gym, then go to Deshret Region -> Factorial Town -> Mt. Dynamo. That's as far as you can go in this version.

I just found this game. I am stuck after the fourth gym and where can I evolve my Wispaur?

I have no clue where to go after I have beaten the gym and helped the little girl and saved Moira from the weird horse pokemon.

Solve the puzzle further up in the desert and go to Canyon Pass.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2019
    Hi! I am just wondering how i can update my game. On my 1st save i had the Game.rxdata thing. Since i lost everything i made a new game and i got to 2nd gym and i don't have the game.rxdata in my file. Please help! I don't want to restart again! ):

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, Evilmage2579!
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to play games made with Pokemon Essentials on a phone due to the fact that it relies heavily on the Win32 API.

Thank you very much! and thank you for the answer! Well then i have another question, when i play it on my laptop, the graphics are kinds slow here and there, is there a way to stop this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi! I am just wondering how i can update my game. On my 1st save i had the Game.rxdata thing. Since i lost everything i made a new game and i got to 2nd gym and i don't have the game.rxdata in my file. Please help! I don't want to restart again! ):

Are you sure? If you saved the game, it should be there. Can you send a screenshot of your game folder?

Thank you very much! and thank you for the answer! Well then i have another question, when i play it on my laptop, the graphics are kinds slow here and there, is there a way to stop this?

If you're playing on a Mac, check the first post in the thread, there's one more file to download that fixes things. If you're playing on Windows, I already fixed a major source of lag, so I'm not sure what else can I do :/ Try playing on a smaller resolution and kill other programs if they're using a lot of memory or CPU.

Back