• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
  • I think the shiny chance is also quite better than the original games since i've caught at least 4 shiny ^^.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I think the shiny chance is also quite better than the original games since i've caught at least 4 shiny ^^.

Yes, but it was actually accidentally a bit too high (1 in 64) :D Now it's 1 in 256 :)

------- Also, an update to everyone interested:
    v0.5.3 is out, with these additions:
    * Regional forms [Taillow, Zubat, Shinx, Komala, Mienfoo, Murkrow, Numel]
    * Added Noibat to Route 101 cave
    * Max total EVs set to 1512
    * Ice Stone evolves Alolan Vulpix
    * Added Ice Cave on Route 101
    * Added Hero's Mask item (Road to Mt. Mesmer)

This is the last v0.5.x version (except for potential bugfixing patches). I'll be focusing now on v0.6 which will expand the game up to the 6th gym. Development will take at least a month, so I hope I'll have it out sometime early October. Stay tuned!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    So I'm currently at Mt.Mesmer and some of the ladders force you to go back up immediately after you try to go down completely preventing you from going back down the mountain at all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018
    I want to start off by saying, you've made a phenomenal game! I starting playing today and I was instantly hooked. Also, I looovvveeeeeeee the regional Pokémon would've added!!! Taillow and Sphinx look really cool haha

Speaking of regional Pokémon, are these supposed to evolve at higher levels in comparison to their original counterparts? My taillow is level 25 and Sphinx is level 24, but neither have tried to evolve yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So I'm currently at Mt.Mesmer and some of the ladders force you to go back up immediately after you try to go down completely preventing you from going back down the mountain at all.

Sorry about that :/ It seems the latest update broke the ladders. Here's the patch that should fix it: https://bit.ly/2MxILHE
    Let me know if you have any other issues.

I want to start off by saying, you've made a phenomenal game! I starting playing today and I was instantly hooked. Also, I looovvveeeeeeee the regional Pokémon would've added!!! Taillow and Sphinx look really cool haha

Speaking of regional Pokémon, are these supposed to evolve at higher levels in comparison to their original counterparts? My taillow is level 25 and Sphinx is level 24, but neither have tried to evolve yet.

Ohh Thank Youuuu! :]
    Yes, they will evolve at slightly higher levels, in particular Shinx and Taillow will evolve on level 30.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Thank you!

Also, the rocket wings when registered crashed the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    two questions:
    1) Is the kangaskite in the game yet?
    2) Where is the trainer you can rebattle in Sylen?

Thank you in advance

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    two questions:
    1) Is the kangaskite in the game yet?
    2) Where is the trainer you can rebattle in Sylen?

Thank you in advance

1) Khangaskite is not yet in the game. I'll put it in version 0.6.
    2) It's an engineer guy in one of the houses in the leftmost part of the city.

Do Wispaur evolve by level? stone or some other ways?

By level☺ 42 if il remember well

Close! :) It evolves on level 40 in the current version. MIght possibly switch that up later and have it evolve with the Stone of Light, which is currently used for other Light-types (Eevee's evolution, Valkyreon, and Omuran Mienfoo)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    So i've been playing your version for a while, and I have to say; there is a LOT of potential. most of the things i've noticed were really small gripes and complaints that weren't really game breaking as is. My biggest gripe is why hasn't my popplio (now brione) can't use bubble yet? lol it's not a big deal especially since there aren't that many graphics regarding skill animations as of yet; but it is kind've odd to see a pokemon that specializes in making bubbles not learning bubble at an early stage... but that is a small issue.

another thing i've noticed is using teleport in the overworld tends to glitch a lot. One example was when i was using teleport with ralts in the first forest (i keep thinking it's called shadowmonk, dunno why lol) and it was supposed to teleport me to the last heal spot (which i had just gotten to the next area with the one npc that heals you for free) and i ended up teleporting back to the first gym during a time i used a potion on my ralts. there was another incident where i was in the middle of the shadowmonk lake place (where you first encounter the ???? *censored*) and i used teleport out've there and the foggy screen effect transfered to the town and adjacent areas.

I also think that fury attack's chances of hitting all 5 attacks are too high, i ended up blacking out multible times early on cause the enemies would always get all 5 hits with fury attack; and at an early stage, that is close enough to wipe a pokemon early on.

Finally, i think it might be a good idea to rethink light typing. I love the idea of adding a new type of your choice in (i absolutely adored nuclear types in uranium) but i feel that it's str against drk and weak only to drk maybe a bit to niche for my liking? Idk, but I do love what you're doing with that and i can't wait to see you add more to it!

All in all, despite all the stuff i said above, i truely enjoy your version and had a lot of fun with it, despite the small flaws. Honestly, if you keep the hard work you're giving it, this game can even give pokemon uranium a run for it's money!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Does OM Shinx evolve yet? It is level 24 with me and has not evolved yet.

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
    Years
  • Finally, i think it might be a good idea to rethink light typing. I love the idea of adding a new type of your choice in (i absolutely adored nuclear types in uranium) but i feel that it's str against drk and weak only to drk maybe a bit to niche for my liking? Idk, but I do love what you're doing with that and i can't wait to see you add more to it!

Yes that could be great that the Light type could have one more weakness and one more advantage, maybe strong and weak against the Ghost type too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So i've been playing your version for a while, and I have to say; there is a LOT of potential. most of the things i've noticed were really small gripes and complaints that weren't really game breaking as is. My biggest gripe is why hasn't my popplio (now brione) can't use bubble yet? lol it's not a big deal especially since there aren't that many graphics regarding skill animations as of yet; but it is kind've odd to see a pokemon that specializes in making bubbles not learning bubble at an early stage... but that is a small issue.

another thing i've noticed is using teleport in the overworld tends to glitch a lot. One example was when i was using teleport with ralts in the first forest (i keep thinking it's called shadowmonk, dunno why lol) and it was supposed to teleport me to the last heal spot (which i had just gotten to the next area with the one npc that heals you for free) and i ended up teleporting back to the first gym during a time i used a potion on my ralts. there was another incident where i was in the middle of the shadowmonk lake place (where you first encounter the ???? *censored*) and i used teleport out've there and the foggy screen effect transfered to the town and adjacent areas.

I also think that fury attack's chances of hitting all 5 attacks are too high, i ended up blacking out multible times early on cause the enemies would always get all 5 hits with fury attack; and at an early stage, that is close enough to wipe a pokemon early on.

Finally, i think it might be a good idea to rethink light typing. I love the idea of adding a new type of your choice in (i absolutely adored nuclear types in uranium) but i feel that it's str against drk and weak only to drk maybe a bit to niche for my liking? Idk, but I do love what you're doing with that and i can't wait to see you add more to it!

All in all, despite all the stuff i said above, i truely enjoy your version and had a lot of fun with it, despite the small flaws. Honestly, if you keep the hard work you're giving it, this game can even give pokemon uranium a run for it's money!

Hey! Thanks for playing and the nice comments :] Lemme address the points one by one:

* Popplio doesn't learn Bubble naturally, but you're right, it should! :D It might be a good addition to the early move pool.

* The teleport glitch was fixed in v0.5.3, so if you patch the game, it should work. Let me know if it's still broken.
    (however, yes, when teleporting out of Shawmonk Lake, there's still a bug that will cause the fog to transfer to other maps, and I'll add that to my backlog of bugs to fix. Thanks for reporting that!)

* I haven't changed Fury Attacks' chances, so it should be what it usually is in the games. However, I will take a look and see if anything went wrong there maybe.

* I'm rethinking Light-type as we speak :D I agree, there are some problems with it, I'll have to think about it how I'll make it more balanced.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Pretty surprized at the quick response! i will say i didn't start the game until v0.5.3 and the teleport glitch was still occuring (it was in the middle of shawmonk forest, 2nd area when i was trying to teleport).

I'll keep looking into the game and updating as i see more bugs; may do a couple restarts and try out other starters (My popplio QQ) just to experience it in different perspectives and i'll keep you updated on anything i find!

Yes that could be great that the Light type could have one more weakness and one more advantage, maybe strong and weak against the Ghost type too.
    ^ sorry i forgot to reply to your quote Chari, didn't notice your response until after i posted this!

I agree and i think for Light, maybe make it strong against dark, ghost, and psychic; weak to dark, ghost, and 1/2 dmg/ineffective against fairies (since fairies seemed to be a kind've "light" type to me)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Pretty surprized at the quick response! i will say i didn't start the game until v0.5.3 and the teleport glitch was still occuring (it was in the middle of shawmonk forest, 2nd area when i was trying to teleport).

I'll keep looking into the game and updating as i see more bugs; may do a couple restarts and try out other starters (My popplio QQ) just to experience it in different perspectives and i'll keep you updated on anything i find!

^ sorry i forgot to reply to your quote Chari, didn't notice your response until after i posted this!

I agree and i think for Light, maybe make it strong against dark, ghost, and psychic; weak to dark, ghost, and 1/2 dmg/ineffective against fairies (since fairies seemed to be a kind've "light" type to me)

Ahh I see, I didn't read your comment properly, sorry. I've put healing spots for teleport in all PokeHeals in v0.5.3 (before it would always take you to Calistern Gym no matter what). I haven't put healing spots for NPCs that heal you outside PokeHeals, but I'll add them now.

For Light-type, making it strong agianst Dark and Ghost, and weak to Dark and Ghost (Fairy type already resists Light, or at least it should) sounds good. I was thinking of having Steel and Ice maybe be resistant to it as well (and Light weak to them), since Light "reflects" off of them.

Back