• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2019
    Hi! I just found this game a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying playing it!
    There's 2 things I wanna ask though:
    1. Where can I find the razor claw to evolve my Sneasel?
    2. Where can I find a fire stone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    Hey good job on empyrean :p I enjoy this game a lot !

I'm doing a mono ghost type run, the cyborg was a real pain I used more than 35 revives and 40 hyper potions lmao.

1. I've been looking for a dusk stone for a while now to evolve my lampent into chandelure ! :)
    2. Is there a way to get honedge/doublade/aegislash ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2019
    Hi I just downloaded the game and I am new to this stuff. I have the file (I'm on mac) but I'm not sure how to actually run and play the game. I really want to play cuz I've heard everyone say it's such a good game. An emulator does not seem to be working, how can I play this super cool game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Anybody knows how to rent houses in this game?

Talk to the guy with black suit same as Vice Captain of the gyms in sylen, asutra and doorriver cities, they will be standing next to the houses you have to find and they will ask for ridiculous amount of money, but in long run is worth it :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Talk to the guy with black suit same as Vice Captain of the gyms in sylen, asutra and doorriver cities, they will be standing next to the houses you have to find and they will ask for ridiculous amount of money, but in long run is worth it :)

I couldn't find a single black suit. Is there any special requirement?

RaiboltPMU

Pancakes
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2021
    I was curious, do Aeris's pokemon have increased BSTs or at least defensive stats, or are many of them wearing ice shields? While I don't think she's as difficult as Crow by a good margin, her team has the uncanny ability to take 30% damage from 4x effective moves. I assume they may have increased stats as they have different sprites, and thus are possibly different pokemon in the programming (i.e. Mod Electivire), or she has 252 HP/DEF/SDEF EVs. It's not really a complaint, as she only seems abnormal defensively, not offensively.

late reply They do use the item frost shield

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZUkSya9cU9a6KL7I7qe2hDnTsDwJCMj/view?usp=sharing

Hey quick question what's this small golden circle I am getting near my pokemon's name, anything to worry ??

That's just the Pokerus. Nothing to worry about!

Where is the move relearner located. Just evolved my gallade

There's one in Dooriver City, Sylen City, Asutra City. Usually in a Pokemon Center.

Fiodor, he evades me. 'Secret of the water'? Enlighten me.

Check the floor below B6 ;)

Hey, I've been back to your game with the new update and long story short... I've used Cheat Engine ! I should've read your warning because now I have Missingno who wants to kill me. Is there a way you can fix my save ? Or am I good to restart my game from 0 ?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

Sure, PM me your savefile.

I just want to say that I love this game and the story to death. I've never felt so engaged with a game and it's MC in any Pokémon game. My one question is if there's an Ice Stone in the game. I can't seem to find one to evolve my Vulpix

So glad to hear that! <3 There's an Ice Stone somewhere on Mt. Mesmer, 6F/7F.

Hi! I just found this game a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying playing it!
    There's 2 things I wanna ask though:
    1. Where can I find the razor claw to evolve my Sneasel?
    2. Where can I find a fire stone?

1. Naraku Village hidden in a rock
    2. Sylen City dept. store

Hey good job on empyrean :p I enjoy this game a lot !

I'm doing a mono ghost type run, the cyborg was a real pain I used more than 35 revives and 40 hyper potions lmao.

1. I've been looking for a dusk stone for a while now to evolve my lampent into chandelure ! :)
    2. Is there a way to get honedge/doublade/aegislash ?

Thanks! <3 A mono run sounds interesting!

1. It's a reward for finding the fifth Smeargle in the desert ruins
    2. Not at the moment

Please could you tell me where to get the stone of light

First one is in Sylen City, after you defeat R and the square clears out, it'll spawn on the floor.

Hi I just downloaded the game and I am new to this stuff. I have the file (I'm on mac) but I'm not sure how to actually run and play the game. I really want to play cuz I've heard everyone say it's such a good game. An emulator does not seem to be working, how can I play this super cool game?

Are you using Wine to emulate it? I'm not sure on the specifics because I didn't try it myself, but several people have reported it works.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    I was wondering if Snubbull or it's evo is in the game? What I mean is where can I catch it if it's possible to obtain.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    RIP
    I loose on Deshret Region but I wasn't TP on the island but in Asutra research guild and I can't go back to the island. ;(
    I think I'm stuck and can't continue the game

PS: more XP trainer but less price to battle it's extremely expensive x)
    PS2: this fangame is very good and the story is interesting
    sorry for my bad English I speak French :)

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      Sans titre.png
      32.9 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Can you tell me where find a moon stone to evolve my nidorino

There's one on Mt. Mesmer, one of the early floors.

I was wondering if Snubbull or it's evo is in the game? What I mean is where can I catch it if it's possible to obtain.

Nope, but I can add it in the next version. For future reference, you can also check which Pokemon are available, and where, here: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB

Is there any way i can buy rarecandy?

Nope, but if you need help grinding, here's some advice:
    *) You can craft Lucky Eggs with Lucky Yolks and Shells, which you can infinitely collect in Mr. Joyce's Bakery in the first town in the game.
    *) And you can upgrade Lucky Eggs, which give more exp. First upgrade is Lucky Egg + Fortune Cookie = Fortune Egg
    *) You can also combine a Lucky Egg and a EXP. Share into a Lucky Share for more shared exp.
    *) You can mine for EXP Turbos, or use Pickup ability, and they'll boost all experience gain by 50%
    *) Train with sparring NPCs who have Blisseys. There's one in Sylen City, one in Mesmer Town, and one in Asutra City

RIP
    I loose on Deshret Region but I wasn't TP on the island but in Asutra research guild and I can't go back to the island. ;(
    I think I'm stuck and can't continue the game

PS: more XP trainer but less price to battle it's extremely expensive x)
    PS2: this fangame is very good and the story is interesting
    sorry for my bad English I speak French :)

Can you fly back there? You should be able to fly back there.

And thanks! <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    By the way for everyone who wants to do a new game without losing your data there's a file named Game.rxdata in the folder of the game, rename it for something else.

You'll be able to create a new game under the name Game.rxdata. Just remember to put the name Game.rxdata on ONE FILE ONLY to be able to play the save you want without overwritting it :).

For example :

I have a mono ghost run at the 8th badge. I change the name for Game1.rxdata so I'll be able to have 2 save files at the same time. When I'll be willing to play this save again I just have to rename it for Game.rxdata and change the second save name for something else.

Hope it help someone teehee :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Nope, but I can add it in the next version. For future reference, you can also check which Pokemon are available, and where, here: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB
    It would be nice to have because It was going to be a team member since it has fighting and fairy moves. Also the pastebin says for version 8.2. That's why I asked when I didn't see snubbull.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    bug factory boxes

the box in front of me was already there and when I brought the box from the other side it despear and not intentional I saved the game when I quit the gaem and now the door is not open ;(

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      Sans titre.png
      18.2 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Sure, PM me your savefile.

Thanks a lot but in the end I've restarted my game from zero, it'll serve me as a lesson and even if I'm sad to have lost my save I still love to redo the game all over again.

Last edited:
    Back