• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Big Question About GP, probably something for @stochastic to answer...

Ungendered/Pokemon without evolutions, is there a way for us to get them to 5GP or any for that matter?

Years
    Big Question About GP, probably something for @stochastic to answer...

Ungendered/Pokemon without evolutions, is there a way for us to get them to 5GP or any for that matter?

For Pokémon without evolutions, you need to breed them with an 5gp mon in the same egg Group, while it is holding a power seed. As ungendered Pokémon can only breed with Ditto, you need an 5gp Ditto for this to work which is near impossible to get. Other than breeding, you can also get Pokémon with higher GP in the auctions at Sylen City (once per day, species and gp is random).

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    hai guys..
    i found a cave called "SUN CAVE" inside the falls of route 110 near to Ocean checkpoint ;the falls we cant climb. Inside the cave there is one pokeball or an item but i couldn't able to take it, it looks like we have to fall from the top in order to take the ball or item, but i see no top for that falls.
    Did any of you found that?

Years
    Edit2: also, can snorunt's card be upgraded into a froslass card?

(Sorry for submitting 9 questions at once haha @stochastic love your game to this degree )

1.changing the date on your computer is not supposed to work and may cause bugs with the auction
    2. Empoleon has no gold-type moves. Tidal Wave has 100 bp and no you can't use the move in the first slot after fusion
    3. You can find data electivires as a static encounter in the future. At least before you finish the game, idk if there is one in future 2.0
    4. Nope. Secret.
    5. x1.1 for each star
    6. Well, you can't. Just keep trying. May check compatibility in the official games as areference but its not the same. Here's a list taken from the community poll for tutor moves though.
    Aurora Veil: Alolan Ninetales
    Quiver Dance: Altaria, Gardevoir, Roserade(?), Ribombee(?)
    Dark Pulse: Porygon-Z
    Dragon Dance: Dragonite
    Darkest Lariat: OM_Ursaring
    Dragon Ascent: Dragonite(?), Flygon(?)
    7.Route 104
    8. Anything is possible in randomizer mode or in the auctions at Sylen City, otherwise legendary locations (if any) are secret.
    9. Yes, but you need a special upgrade for pokémon with multiple evolutions. I think its in the vending machine in the card shop

Years
    hai guys..
    i found a cave called "SUN CAVE" inside the falls of route 110 near to Ocean checkpoint ;the falls we cant climb. Inside the cave there is one pokeball or an item but i couldn't able to take it, it looks like we have to fall from the top in order to take the ball or item, but i see no top for that falls.
    Did any of you found that?

Its a troll item for now. You can't get it

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    For Pokémon without evolutions, you need to breed them with an 5gp mon in the same egg Group, while it is holding a power seed. As ungendered Pokémon can only breed with Ditto, you need an 5gp Ditto for this to work which is near impossible to get. Other than breeding, you can also get Pokémon with higher GP in the auctions at Sylen City (once per day, species and gp is random).

Is there a way to get more than 2 power seeds?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I dont suppose anyone else has this issue.

Whenever I try to head to floor 2 of trainer tower it exits me to route 109

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2019
    Dhelmise use mega drain on my Staravia and this error popout

Also is there a fix for Amaura no sprite?
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Empyrean
    Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `isCont?' for #<PokeBattle_Move_0DD:0x17022e68>

PokeBattle_Move:716:in `pbCalcDamage'

PokeBattle_Move:1433:in `pbEffect'

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:6183:in `pbEffect'

PokeBattle_Battler:3036:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:2992:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battler:2992:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:3516:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3496:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:3519:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3717:in `pbProcessTurn'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Thanks to Eons error I just remembered the following... Cant remember the context sadly

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5759:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3485:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3484:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3484:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3716:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3716:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3101:in `pbAttackPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3098:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3098:in `pbAttackPhase'
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5759:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3485:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3484:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3484:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3716:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3716:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3101:in `pbAttackPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3098:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3098:in `pbAttackPhase'

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    im doing sidequest with lost growlithe
    old man ask me to find interdimensional bone but i cant find it in teren ruins
    do i need to go to the future to find this item?

Years
    Dhelmise use mega drain on my Staravia and this error popout

Also is there a fix for Amaura no sprite?

Not yet, quite a lot of gen 6 sprites are missing (although most of them can't be caught in the Wild so not really a problem). But its easy to fix on your end if you manage to get the sprites from somewhere and place it in the Graphics/Battlers folder with the correct name.

Years
    whats linkreen?

A Pokémon. The evolution of Linkchip. They don't appear in the Wild and there is only one trainer in the game with a Linkchip and none with Linkreens. However if you are lucky you may still get one in the auction.

Back