• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    I cant find the Powerglove after I just beat the second gym now I am at the city with the giant mall and dojo.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Did anyone else think of Petshop when they first saw Corviknight or just me? Might just be me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2022
    Uh... I used those cheats, how to remove those nasty things lol? is it even possible?

Ya I wanted to know as well. Also I read too quick (since I wanted to try out the weather cheats) not realizing it said "you may not be able to access certain end game stuff later on". I'm still kinda early in the game, should I just restart my whole playthrough? Thanks.

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
    Ya I wanted to know as well. Also I read too quick (since I wanted to try out the weather cheats) not realizing it said "you may not be able to access certain end game stuff later on". I'm still kinda early in the game, should I just restart my whole playthrough? Thanks.

Chief, you already pinned your save so that you can't get anything important later. Therefore, no, you have to restart. I recommend having the patience for things like exp. As long as you efficiently play the game, you can go very far (and when I say efficiently, you do a bit of research, find out what pokemon you want so that you can get the best team for the end. The information is on the first page, just at the bottom of the first post)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2022
    Chief, you already pinned your save so that you can't get anything important later. Therefore, no, you have to restart. I recommend having the patience for things like exp. As long as you efficiently play the game, you can go very far (and when I say efficiently, you do a bit of research, find out what pokemon you want so that you can get the best team for the end. The information is on the first page, just at the bottom of the first post)

Oh no worries I was checking out some weather stuff. Thanks for clarifying though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024

Dont suppose NG+ changes this?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Dont suppose NG+ changes this?

it does by giving you increased exp yield by a certain percentage tho from my various NG+ runs it seems as if the increased value is randomized, it also makes any of the up to 6 pokemon you bring with you into said run act as if they were traded pokemon so u get even more EXP as such, just bear in mind they are all set to level 1 and have a lvl 1 moveset as such although any EVs and IVs they acquired before the NG+ is triggered are carried over which in turn can save a bit of money later on if u have what u feel to be the perfect team

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    it does by giving you increased exp yield by a certain percentage tho from my various NG+ runs it seems as if the increased value is randomized, it also makes any of the up to 6 pokemon you bring with you into said run act as if they were traded pokemon so u get even more EXP as such, just bear in mind they are all set to level 1 and have a lvl 1 moveset as such although any EVs and IVs they acquired before the NG+ is triggered are carried over which in turn can save a bit of money later on if u have what u feel to be the perfect team

I was talking about the cheat thing, but thanks for letting me know :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    Heyo, "* 3 new fusions (Dragonite, Aegislash, Furret) + Fusion Ultimate Moves" how I can fusion my Dragonite? :D

Back