• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Your game is pretty good not bad. But Why do not you let us use cheat engine as we want ? If we want to cheat we cheat it's a hack game so it's normal that we want to cheat. This is the only game I Know that does weird stuff after using cheat engine....

Its because of the Fortresses, an online feature. We don't want anyone capturing them with a team they created in 5 minutes via cheat engine. Although its less serious, Uranium (the only other game I know with an online feature), also punishes cheaters (by denying their Access to these features).

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Is there any way I can stop these Missingno encounters from happening every 5 minutes? Like, even in the middle of a conversation and when I save they appear. It's getting annoying. I don't even have any outside cheats and they still keep spawning all over the damn place.

Bumping, just in case the admin or anyone else didn't see.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Its because of the Fortresses, an online feature. We don't want anyone capturing them with a team they created in 5 minutes via cheat engine. Although its less serious, Uranium (the only other game I know with an online feature), also punishes cheaters (by denying their Access to these features).

ahh ok man i understand not problem

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    I cant find any of the things relating to how to update the game from my current file this game is amazing btw can you help also why are there things in this game like crows mt Mesmer battle with his team of 5 level 90 and the mr emuli battle where its made for you to get absol utely blow back

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020

i just started the game how i can acces to the online feature ???

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Still stuck behind that biker on Route 108 after updating to version 0.9.1. Any chance that you're gonna fix it in the next patch? I unfortunately don't have any backup file and really don't feel like starting all over again after having played through NG+ up to that point. :(
    Bumping this, too. Or did it already get answered elsewhere (e.g. in Discord)? Couldn't find any solution in this thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Anyway to get Missingno out of the game? Because if I have to delete the save file, might as well quit the game altogether. I never had this problem with other fan games.

Years
  • Anyway to get Missingno out of the game? Because if I have to delete the save file, might as well quit the game altogether. I never had this problem with other fan games.

Missigno only shows up if you cheated using programs like Cheat Engine, so no, you'd have to start all over again if you want to get rid of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Is the Pokemon location list not updated with the new Data types and variants or are they just unobtainable? Since only Data Solosis is in it.

Also, the cards are dropped from any random battle or must they be wild battles?

Lastly, for moves with Dual typing what happens when the opponent has a pokemon that's immune to one of the typing like using Earth Power which now is Fire/Ground against a Data type which is weak to fire but immune to ground?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    hey its been awhile since I've been here (been busy) so I have a few questions...
    I see two new types data and gold how do they fit in to type weaknesses and resistances?
    where can I find a data upgrade for eevee? (I see it has a new evo)
    and if its not too much of a spoiler where can I find a gold... well any pokemon?

Last edited:

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Three questions:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    I was wondering about how I get cards like the pidgey quest at the start of the game or is that in the Year 3030?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    one more question...
    I decided to grab an eevee so I looked at where the pokedex says they are and looked for one... but they seem to be nowhere are they just that rare or is the pokedex wrong and if its wrong where can I find one?
    ... I guess that's more then one lol

nevermind I figured this out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    Are there anyother internal cheats in the game other than the ones on the home page? Like is there some for items and tms?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    Before Sylen City you have to find 4 smeargles and apparently there's a fifth one named Nickel. Can anyone tell me where Nickel is?

Back