• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Very good game and a lot of fun. There are a few problems through. One of them is when you hit a data type pokemon with an ice move the game will still say that the pokemon is frozen, it will be defeated but it is underneath the hp-screen of your pokemon. And also if the text of a pokemon his ability or pokedex summary is too long you can't read all of it, an example is snorlax his entry and the ability thunder fist

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Yo where can we get defense candies and spe def candies? I can't get them in roarin shop and sylen city, can someone help me?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    how much happiness riolu need to evolve into lucario?
    ive groomed him to reach max happiness but nothing happened

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Yo where can we get defense candies and spe def candies? I can't get them in roarin shop and sylen city, can someone help me?

You can get them in Asutra City, much later in the game. The vending machine is in the Ranger Hall, one floor below the main floor. Also, help a brother out, Y'all know where to get speed candies?

Cheers!

Years
  • I didn't see aerial ace in the tm/hm location list so does that mean its not in the game as a tm? or is there another way to get it?

Btw great game keep up the good work!

Last edited:

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Another question where in Sylen sewers is sludge bomb? Also, how much money do I have to save up in order to buy one of everything (nullifiers/shields/amplifiers) in the future?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is aerodactyl's mega in the game yet? or will i have to wait a few updates? I'm fine with either

Also I'm at the 4th/5th gym so far and this is probably my favorite Pokemon fan game/rom

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    hello i downloaded the 0.9.2 patch but the game still says that there is an update out, is that normal

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Really great game! But just now after the update, when I go to Route 104 and go in to a battle there, the background goes black. I see the pokemon there and i can battle but just the background is black. Probably just a bug? And can I continue playing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Another question where in Sylen sewers is sludge bomb? Also, how much money do I have to save up in order to buy one of everything (nullifiers/shields/amplifiers) in the future?

As of patch v0.9.2, you can go back to the future to buy any of the nullifiers and shields, so you don't have to save up before going there.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this error or not with the most recent update, but whenever I press enter to speak to people the menu pops open.

It was changed to: X to open the Menu, Space to interact
    But I also made a new patch (download v0.9.2 patch and patch again) with the settings option to change that (Talk Key).

Is the dragonite fusion stone found via the story or is it inside a random item ball?

Story, after you have finished v0.9, you can go back to the (alt) future and find it there.

hello i downloaded the 0.9.2 patch but the game still says that there is an update out, is that normal

You didn't patch correctly. Follow the update guide and try again, and if it doesn't work, try downloading v0.9.2 FULL, extract it somewhere, and move your old savefile (Game.rxdata) there.

Really great game! But just now after the update, when I go to Route 104 and go in to a battle there, the background goes black. I see the pokemon there and i can battle but just the background is black. Probably just a bug? And can I continue playing?

There is a new background in the v0.9.2 patch. Sounds like you didn't patch correctly. Try doing it again (you have to update both Audio and Graphics folders too).

Back