• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    what does platinum shiny pokemon look like?
    and how to get sh_om_crobat card? because if i use card up-grade it will change into normal sh_crobat card

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    So guys, I found a platnium or shiny OM_Taillow (dont know the difference. Can some clearify?) and caught it, and immeditaly got a shiny OM_Taillow card with it. Is this normal? Or was this incredible luck?

Gonna use the Taillow regardless ofc^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    dont know the difference. Can some clearify?

If it has a red star it's shiny, if it has a white star it's platinum. Fun fact: I'm currently trying to beat W.T. and I found out that your partners for that fight can be shiny/platinum.

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    If it has a red star it's shiny, if it has a white star it's platinum. Fun fact: I'm currently trying to beat W.T. and I found out that your partners for that fight can be shiny/platinum.

So I got a shiny and the card for it in one go. Is that normal?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    By the way, is there an Omuran skiploom? Because Shadyman in the card shop seems to think so. And another person in there says he has an Omuran gloom card.

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Can someone explain the mentioned GP (Generation Power) from the Guidebook page 7? How does it work? What is the chance to get a pokemon with a higher GP by breeding? And how do I know what GP a pokemon has?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I don't know the answer to the other 2 questions but you can see how much GP a pokemon has in the summary could you help me with the cinnamond?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    Heyo. Does anyone know it is possible to find Charizardite Y to evolve Mega Charizard Y? And if it's possible where I can find it.??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    auctions in sylen city are once per day?
    how to make sh_om_crobat card? previously i combined om_numel card with card up-grade and obtained camerupt card

Years
    You can find it:
    Spoiler:

Hey there! Thanks for telling where it is. I've almost reached the location already. :)

Another question of mine, though: Are there more than one stone of light in the game? 'Cause I'm a greedy girl who wants to evolve both wispaur, eevee and mienfoo! ^.^'

Can't help it; those omuran forms you created are just too intriguing for lil' ol' me. ;)

Good job developing this fangame by the way, it's like, on my top 5 in a million I've tried so far. :3

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
    Are there more than one stone of light in the game? 'Cause I'm a greedy girl who wants to evolve both wispaur, eevee and mienfoo!

Fork, that's wasn't supposed to happen, chief. I typed a different message and am big dumb. I was helping another person. Anyways, There are colourless stones quite a bit into the game, as long as you search.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2020
    Are there more than one stone of light in the game? 'Cause I'm a greedy girl who wants to evolve both wispaur, eevee and mienfoo!
    there is like 3 stones farther in your adventure and also i think there is a guy sell it later in the game

Back